Page 214 of 314 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 4697

Thread: Football !

It is all unpredictable but Bayern passing , these are 16 of the best from whole Europe , I wouldn't waste my money and luck betting on these.
    Dancin' with myself...

i'm not saying that English league>all, but English and Italian leagues have are tougher on the defence. i mean whole Italy plays bunker, and we witness year after year how Liverpool loses points from "minor" teams like Fulham/Stoke/West Ham etc, they dont lose games but just get draws which is also a loss of points if you wanna win the title. the thing about Spanish league is that their CL representatives are good clubs and are by no means below English clubs, but English have a full league of clubs playing formations like 5-5-0 as do Italians, and therefore they have experience in busting those bunkers. Spanish league on the other hand is more offensive, but with more offense comes weaker defence, which then leads to 7 goals per game or so, which you don't see in Ita/Eng league so often...

that's why Real PROBABLY won't pass Liverpool, i mean anything's possible, but in my opinion we're up for another snoozeball, with Liverpool clinging to that 1 goal differece like it is the matter of life and death. and i certainly hope that my national tv will broadcast Juve Chelsea instead which has a better tendency of being a better game, both opponent-wise and aggregate-wise...

and ye the final conclusion is that noone but Bayern is safe for now...
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Sporting to win 6-0 in Germany.
    You heard it first here jk

Real will win 1-2 on Anfield.

Heinze is a good defender but when he has the ball he is confused and doesnt know what to do, it isnt his first so stupid faul. Robben and Higuain played selfish, they should pass more. Substitution Guti for Marcelo was a wrong move, in my opinion Sneijder should play.

HALA MADRID!!!

"You are an idiot!" "Everybody lies."

Galatasaray into the Last 16!

Galatasaray earned a 4 – 3 win over FC Bordeaux tonight in the UEFA Cup Round of 32 second leg.

Goals by Bellion (min 1), Arda (42 and 63), Kewell (45), Chamakh (73), Cavenaghi (75), Sabri (90).

Yellow cards: Barış Özbek, Chalmé, Diawara, Baroš, Mehmet Topal

Galatasaray will play against Hamburg on March 12 in the first leg of UEFA Cup Round of 16.

thx thx thx

WeLLcome to HeLL Hamburg !

Quote Originally Posted by ManyaqSefgiLim View Post
    Galatasaray into the Last 16!

Galatasaray earned a 4 – 3 win over FC Bordeaux tonight in the UEFA Cup Round of 32 second leg.

Goals by Bellion (min 1), Arda (42 and 63), Kewell (45), Chamakh (73), Cavenaghi (75), Sabri (90).

Yellow cards: Barış Özbek, Chalmé, Diawara, Baroš, Mehmet Topal

Galatasaray will play against Hamburg on March 12 in the first leg of UEFA Cup Round of 16.

thx thx thx

WeLLcome to HeLL Hamburg !

Was a mistake to release Harry Kewell..

Ashes and Dust I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Quote Originally Posted by fatman69 View Post
    i'm not saying that English league>all, but English and Italian leagues have are tougher on the defence. i mean whole Italy plays bunker, and we witness year after year how Liverpool loses points from "minor" teams like Fulham/Stoke/West Ham etc, they dont lose games but just get draws which is also a loss of points if you wanna win the title. the thing about Spanish league is that their CL representatives are good clubs and are by no means below English clubs, but English have a full league of clubs playing formations like 5-5-0 as do Italians, and therefore they have experience in busting those bunkers. Spanish league on the other hand is more offensive, but with more offense comes weaker defence, which then leads to 7 goals per game or so, which you don't see in Ita/Eng league so often...

that's why Real PROBABLY won't pass Liverpool, i mean anything's possible, but in my opinion we're up for another snoozeball, with Liverpool clinging to that 1 goal differece like it is the matter of life and death. and i certainly hope that my national tv will broadcast Juve Chelsea instead which has a better tendency of being a better game, both opponent-wise and aggregate-wise...

and ye the final conclusion is that noone but Bayern is safe for now...
    but the greatest strength of spanish football, once they bust the defence of opponents, goals will just fly by, its hard to score only 1st goal.

Real's problem is they lack genius in team, a player Zidane used to be for them some years ago, such player is greatest solution for tough defence, like Kaka used to be in 2007, Ronaldinho 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnis View Post
    but the greatest strength of spanish football, once they bust the defence of opponents, goals will just fly by, its hard to score only 1st goal.

Real's problem is they lack genius in team, a player Zidane used to be for them some years ago, such player is greatest solution for tough defence, like Kaka used to be in 2007, Ronaldinho 2006.
    ye the key word there is ONCE...

i agree with that thought about Real, they need a hero that's for sure...bah they're stinkin rich, i'm sure they can manage somehow
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.

Liverpool and Arsenal are really shite.
    Last edited by Nery; 28th February 2009 at 07:40 PM.

ya lol 2-0 FROM MIDDLESBOROUGH!! FFS!!! can u be lamer than that?? i think Rafa should start putting his house in Liverpool for sale, it doesn't seem as if he's going to be there for long...
    W.H.Auden

they were too tired, all because wednesday:P

"You are an idiot!" "Everybody lies."

Ashes and Dust I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Liverpool looked right at home in the Bernabeu last night - possibly because they had more Spaniards than Real Madrid.
    hahaha I just read this somewhere

Liverpool is a joke, they'll sink even further.

Rafa made some tactical errors I must say... The biggest one was playing Skrtel at right back where Downing just kept taking advantage of him. FFS he is an excellent centre back. It gets worse... on the right side also is El Zhar who isn't even good enough to play at the Premierleague level.

Funny Liverpool haters ^^
    Dancin' with myself...

Liverpool sux...

Page 214 of 314 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 ... LastLast