Page 213 of 314 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 313 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 4697

Thread: Football !

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

Hmm.. I agree with Sunnis about first game, tho, being an Arsenal fan I really hope it's gonna be 1:0 for Gunners :>

I really wanna see Arshavin scoring a goal. It's definite he has passion for it.

Second game.. I hate Barcelona.. Every time I booked on them I lost.. One time I bet 50 euros on 3 games.. Barca had quote like... 1.3 and they played vs team who is last 5 places in league.. They didn't play draw.. They lost! I faking hate Barca! Go Lyon!

Inter will win vs MUTD. I hate C. Ronaldo and I wanna spam Nery when they fail

Quote Originally Posted by sunnis View Post
    so any prognoses for tonight? Here's what I betted

Arsenal - Roma X ( Arsenal will fail to score and Roma won't bother scoring 0-0)
    Lion - Barca 2 (Barca is better)
    Atletico - Porto 1 ( I think same strength, home terrain wins)
    Inter - Manchester 1 (Man U miss some players in defense and Ibrakadabra will use that, also San Siro isn't in best memories for united last time they came they cried like *****es)

I hope I don't epic fail
    hehe only a partial fail ^^, i hope u didnt spend too much money on it
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

hey hey heeey!!! u said FOOTBALL not EPL !! please more teams, not just from England i am a HUGE fan of Valencia CF!!! anybody interested in La Liga??
    Ah! we can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, cause your friends dont dance and if they dont dance well they are no friends of mine!

Inter 0 - 0 Man Utd

Decent game, Inter had an awful first half... motm - julio cesar

Atletico 2 - 2 Porto
    omg, Porto should've won 5-0 no joke, they completely outplayed atletico...

Ashes and Dust I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Quote Originally Posted by fatman69 View Post
    hehe only a partial fail ^^, i hope u didnt spend too much money on it
    only 0.5 euros

Quote Originally Posted by PlanetHell View Post
    hey hey heeey!!! u said FOOTBALL not EPL !! please more teams, not just from England i am a HUGE fan of Valencia CF!!! anybody interested in La Liga??
    Valencia N1, My fav Spanish team ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Nery View Post
    Inter 0 - 0 Man Utd

Decent game, Inter had an awful first half... motm - julio cesar

Atletico 2 - 2 Porto
    omg, Porto should've won 5-0 no joke, they completely outplayed atletico...
    I think Mourinho told his team: play first half not to deceive a goal, and on half time he told them how to play, it was completely 2 other Inter's in those halfs, definitely Julio Cesar = motm

Ars-Roma 1-0 I said no goals, the only goal was penalty..

A.Madrid had lead twice (didn't watch the match) I thought they win..

Roma-Barca, didn't watch can't say, I expected more from Barca, but I guess 1-1 is enough for them since they play on Camp Nou next game

first 2 games I mentioned will be really interesting after 2 weeks.

Some interesting matches tomorrow:

Chelsea - Juve
    Real Madrid - Liverpool
    Villareal - Panathanaikos
    Sporting - Bayern

I think I'll bet on Chelsea, Villareal, Bayern, and I am still thinking on Real - Liverpool: Real form has risen, while Liverpool sucks lately, but its CL everything possible

my predictions:
    Chelsea-Juve - well Chelsea has better team, but then again so did Real Madrid and it didn't bring them any good, i think Juve will prolly go for an away draw so say ---> X

Real - Liverpool - i think Real could win this 1 tightly, I agree with sunnis on this 1, anything's possible, but i guess any victory is more probable than a draw ---> 1

Villareal - Panathanaikos - can't say I'm a huge fan of either, nor do I know their squads thoroughly, but for the sake of gamble i'd say an away victory is at hand ---> 2

Sporting - Bayern - on one hand Bayern is a much more famous name, that is doing rather unwell lately, while Sporting as I've heard isn't doing too bad but... hm i don't care who wins here but my prediction would be ---> 2

my guess is that 2/4 will be correct but w/e, i only hope i'll be mistaken with 1st game and that Juve will win, FORZA JUVE
    Last edited by fatman69; 25th February 2009 at 03:16 PM.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.

Ashes and Dust I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Quote Originally Posted by fatman69 View Post
    my predictions:
    Chelsea-Juve - well Chelsea has better team, but then again so did Real Madrid and it didn't bring them any good, i think Juve will prolly go for an away draw so say ---> X

Real - Liverpool - i think Real could win this 1 tightly, I agree with sunnis on this 1, anything's possible, but i guess any victory is more probable than a draw ---> 1

Villareal - Panathanaikos - can't say I'm a huge fan of either, nor do I know their squads thoroughly, but for the sake of gamble i'd say an away victory is at hand ---> 2

Sporting - Bayern - on one hand Bayern is a much more famous name, that is doing rather unwell lately, while Sporting as I've heard isn't doing too bad but... hm i don't care who wins here but my prediction would be ---> 2

my guess is that 2/4 will be correct but w/e, i only hope i'll be mistaken with 1st game and that Juve will win, FORZA JUVE
    we both suck, me 2/4 you 1/4

anyway bayern is ****in STRONG

Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies

well it figures, Real played like crap (again)... it only proves that scoring 10 goals in the gay Spanish league is not the same thing as scoring a goal vs English teams, Real was virtually helpless. and this game only proves what i've said many times before, Benayoun is the only player in Liverpool capable of doing sth in a closed game, and i'm not referring to the goal he's scored but to all the dribbles that left Real's players falling down...

Bayern - i've only watched highlights and I can say that the result is a combination of their good play and sporting's disasterous deffence. but i guess Bayern was the only team to get such a weak opponent; no offense to portugese clubs, but they really are a league below the European giants, regardless of how good they play
    W.H.Auden

I'm a Real M. fan, I think they deserved to lose, that should teach them a lesson and show them they must kick some slackers from the team (Heinze, Guti, Saviola, Drenthe, Marcelo) and some from the management (Mijatović).
    I had the feeling Liverpool played relaxed and smart... the goal was pure luck combined with the fact that Heinze reacted like an imbecil provoking a foul in a non-dangerous situation, and during the mear freekick the Madrid defence was scratching balls as Benayoun scored. Gj Liverpool, at Anfield I predict 2-0... Or more.

What a disaster.. n/c
    anyway, **** happens (like 7-1 Roma).

and yeah I agree, we are a league below european giants, but I think german teams are also a league below..

actually I think everyone is one league below english clubs.. semi finals will be just like last year, barca + english teams. -_-

True.

And by the way there is no chance Real Madrid will win in Anfield with Gerrard back.

maybe sporting is, but bayern definitely isn't a league below from what they have shown

and if you think that english > other leagues you are very wrong, just look at the plain fact that MU couldn't score a goal vs Villareal 180 minutes. Team which is 4th or 5th in Primera atm, Liverpool made a draw with Atletico due penalty in 93th minute which wasn't a penalty and its another 4th, 5th club atm

If you think MU will have easy time at trafford, no they won't, and actually I think that Inter will attack with full power since minute 1, just like they did in second half in Italy

Liverpool scored a luck goal, and I predict the game in England will be as well boring, without chances, etc like the one in Spain... next time it might be RM to score luck goal.

only club I can say is 100% through is Bayern Munich.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnis View Post
    maybe sporting is, but bayern definitely isn't a league below from what they have shown

and if you think that english > other leagues you are very wrong, just look at the plain fact that MU couldn't score a goal vs Villareal 180 minutes. Team which is 4th or 5th in Primera atm, Liverpool made a draw with Atletico due penalty in 93th minute which wasn't a penalty and its another 4th, 5th club atm

If you think MU will have easy time at trafford, no they won't, and actually I think that Inter will attack with full power since minute 1, just like they did in second half in Italy

Liverpool scored a luck goal, and I predict the game in England will be as well boring, without chances, etc like the one in Spain... next time it might be RM to score luck goal.

only club I can say is 100% through is Bayern Munich.
    Did u see sporting vs bayern?
    Bayern is weak, they don't stand a chance vs the english clubs...

Manchester United will defeat Inter, they will play with VIDIC, who has been a MONSTER this season, and hopefully with rooney and tevez instead of berbatov/park... inter will not go through.

Quote Originally Posted by KeweLi View Post
    True.

And by the way there is no chance Real Madrid will win in Anfield with Gerrard back.
    Don't be so sure that it liverpool is already in quarter finals.1 goal advance isn't so big deal for Real Madrid

Page 213 of 314 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 313 ... LastLast