In the first thread, the mods did absolutely nothing than closing the thread with the reason of "no proofs! no screenshots!" etc. Fear probably did some asslicking thing that made you mods close it so fast.
Well, I'm gonna make it fully clear and proved now.

First: Here he just started flaming normally like any other lifeless kid. I'm not asking you mods to do anything about it, because I can understand him. I'm posting this just to show some proofs as you asked.
[url]http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/3238/fearflaming.jpg[/url]
Here, you can see that he called me "blind" because I asked Raptor about his sig, where I wasn't paying huge attention to it, because...let's say that life is more than wasting your vision on a sig.

Also, here he also flamed me calling me a stupid kid, because I gave my opinion about DpL channel. Also lied about one 1v1 thing, but I won't take it in consideration.
[url]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6985/fearflaming2.jpg[/url]

Note: I'm posting screenshots because I know Fear will rush to edit his post as soon as he finds this.

OK. Now let's go further.
Second: Here he advanced his stupidity by abusing.
You can notice that most of his posts on "DotA discussion" are more likely offtopic. Prove? Just go to "DotA discussion" forum and look for his posts.
And as most of his posts are offtopic, his posts are that type of "I am better than you" posts. When he gets owned, he starts deleting the "person who just owned him's" posts (like MladenusKG) saying that reason is "offtopic" when he already started saying some offtopic cr@p. I can post screenshots but I really forgot where this conversation was and I searched for them and I didn't find. Looks like Fear already started to edit his posts. But I will post screenshots ASAP if I find proofs.

Here, is a PM that I sent to iCe aka AP about him.
Hidden Text click here to show

This PM was more than a month ago, and he still didn't even reply to me. And probably you'll notice that I flamed Fear back in some posts. And that's because I saw talking nice and PMing mods is not a solution.

Third: Now he's gone too far. He just edits my post for absolutely no reason, and then replying with a comment about it like he didn't even do anything to my post, I just made that post myself.
[url]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/346/vamosb.jpg[/url]
Weird thing, is that I'm not sure that he edited my post or Vamos, so I'll be very fair with him.
In the post you can see that Vamos edited my post (no reason?) I'm asking him to tell me the honest reason because I didn't do anything to him, more likely I respect him.
But let's return to Fear that he may be innocent with the post-editing part, but he still left a flaming reply after it. Saying that I admitting it, while he knows that post was edited.

Wrote by eXtasy:
Hidden Text click here to show

Is this enough justice and proofs for you?
Seriously, I always try to be nice to people, But I can never stand to be nice to Fear or his friends. (I'm not gonna say asslickers because it wouldn't be nice)
The only point in this whole thread is to tell Fear that I'm waiting excuses from him, and stop doing these childish things to me, just go peace, because I also have an age now and I'm no longer in the age to be arguing sh!tty things with you.
Or else, I'm asking mods to suspend his op power, because he is abusing wrongly.