Page 306 of 336 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 5036

Thread: Chit-Chat Topic - Third Era.

better animation than the original series
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Why did dbz end????????why (((((
    Suffering succotash, I leave you suckers sufferin'
    Huffin' and puffin', at last!

Blog Entries
    Ok seriously now.. I wanted to leave a single comment on imdb discussion boards on a movie I just watched and well well...

Those fuckers want me to give them my phone or CC just to post on a freaking forum? WHAT A FUCKING JOKE

Fuck imdb!

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Quote Originally Posted by Cen View Post
    Ok seriously now.. I wanted to leave a single comment on imdb discussion boards on a movie I just watched and well well...

Those fuckers want me to give them my phone or CC just to post on a freaking forum? WHAT A FUCKING JOKE

Fuck imdb!
    I never tried to register on IMDB but cant u just use a fake phone number or fake CC?

@ topic, any1 of u ever wondered if you're mentally retarded or not?

click this link and take the retarded tests-> [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc86ZXFsriM[/url]
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Blog Entries
    Nah, pretty sure they send you an SMS or charge you 1€ or some shit to validate.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Quote Originally Posted by [RO]Claudiu View Post
    I never tried to register on IMDB but cant u just use a fake phone number or fake CC?

@ topic, any1 of u ever wondered if you're mentally retarded or not?

click this link and take the retarded tests-> [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc86ZXFsriM[/url]
    I don't need that to know what I am :/

oh so u didnt click the link ok. its actually a joke, those are tests that a normal person would fail if they answer them logically.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=d6sHXCkAbC0[/url]
    Save the dramma for your mama.

Why is he moving so much and shit....isnt dat hard when u wanna take a crap?

Quote Originally Posted by [RO]Claudiu View Post
    oh so u didnt click the link ok. its actually a joke, those are tests that a normal person would fail if they answer them logically.
    come chesscube i wanna rape u noob

Quote Originally Posted by Akhe View Post
    come chesscube i wanna rape u noob
    cant say no to a good rape.

@ topic:

discuss

Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Hmm ok ill go first.

I support the all non-violence against kids (max age 14) but there has to be a way to control them.Now i dont agree with dat cage thing,dat is stupid and doesnt help them with anything except make them worse,but there are some measurres that need to be taken.These are not ordinary normal children.If u dont teach them self control,how to manage their anger and things like dat when theyr 17-18 they"ll be putting a knife in your head because their mad coz its raining.
    There is more to say but im waiting for some 2-3 to go at it so we can discuss from there

Quote Originally Posted by Mitix View Post
    Hmm ok ill go first.

I support the all non-violence against kids (max age 14) but there has to be a way to control them.Now i dont agree with dat cage thing,dat is stupid and doesnt help them with anything except make them worse,but there are some measurres that need to be taken.These are not ordinary normal children.If u dont teach them self control,how to manage their anger and things like dat when theyr 17-18 they"ll be putting a knife in your head because their mad coz its raining.
    There is more to say but im waiting for some 2-3 to go at it so we can discuss from there
    An educated mind needs not to be controlled. In that video you see the root of all problems that occur in society, how you educate children is how the future becomes. I personally think the Shaolin way is a good education, they balance physical strength with intelligence so they work to become stronger and more mentally capable. Whatever bad influence you throw at the children will be reflected in the future.

but enough about that, lol at this:

Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Last edited by Mitix; 2nd February 2013 at 08:16 PM.

so i heard you guys like politics, discuss:

Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Page 306 of 336 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 ... LastLast