Page 827 of 856 FirstFirst ... 327 727 777 817 825 826 827 828 829 837 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,405 of 12838

Thread: Main Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TBK.Goldy View Post
    xfire i hoping yu a wisping me son. My akkount a Fenliksar.

Cuya lanter.

FIXED
    REmember when lama didn't knew 3 words on engLish EuroBattle.net learned him much thing
    Sudbina nije stvar slučajnosti, već je stvar izbora; to nije nešto što treba čekati, već nešto što treba postići.

Exclamation

Hi all!I will back for one month because im banned.I will train on north.BRB for one month!
    Eurobattle.net acc:OrcLegend
    Eurobattle.net clan: 4 Kings™

Talking

IM
    Eurobattle.net acc:OrcLegend
    Eurobattle.net clan: 4 Kings™

xfire i hoping yu a wisping me son. My akkount a Fenliksar.

Cuya lanter.

FIXED
    son wisp me 2plz love y0

90% women in the world are not satisfied with their sex life!!because,i can't be on all sides!!!!

I'm damn atheist , God is my witness that is the truth

WelcOme bacK!!!
    xPam acc B0S]Shine/Clan B0S

[url]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?p=1163064#post1163064[/url]
    Just plz tell ur members about some clan war rules etc...and i dont rly wana mention how angry i am that ur member mothernatur3s0n dared to open new thread in my forum. u dont even know what history that guy has behind him. If u knew u would just did remove from clan. be sure in that. I ll igrone all other post by him....so dont even try to answer me mothernatu3s0n. u are not even worth that i read ur posts.
    xPaM acc:OwN.YouR.SouL
    North acc:ChangYuN / POLOsTYLe.
    Clan: Brothers oF Darkness[BoFD]
    Brothers till we die...

Awards
    welcome back OVP, hope we arrange some cws soon.

Sure we will. Thank you
    Sudbina nije stvar slučajnosti, već je stvar izbora; to nije nešto što treba čekati, već nešto što treba postići.

ahahaha did u see that own.your.soul made OVP clan on north and he bullshit's on this one (the original one) wow what a pussy omG... Ccc

blah hi

Well first, ur are just so pafetic panamera rly...Second u are acting so poor and trying to find some thing about me what u can bring to "light" , now i saw u mentioned Clan OVP on north that i have...So my dear son North is another server totaly diferent from xpam, smth u ll never experince. I dont have nothing vs name OVP just smth vs some idiotic members, And its not same with clans on north as here...The name of clan was chosen by voting that all about that thing considered. And second panamera u gona me give me ur facebook so i can laught a litle to u? plzz
    xPaM acc:OwN.YouR.SouL
    North acc:ChangYuN / POLOsTYLe.
    Clan: Brothers oF Darkness[BoFD]
    Brothers till we die...

"pamaner ju is so pafetic" is that all u can say? Look at you, sucking up to all admins on this server than bullshit on it... U are very hypocritical (if you're familiar with that word lol). Ok so OVP is good clan name and abbreviation but your clan is F A K E and it's an insult to this one just by knowing u're the chief. HAHA so I dont have any "experince" on north, is that what ur saying? Well FYI i played few games on north winning guys lvl 30 35 28 on RT and they are total N A B S. I must say that RT on xpam is, imo, better than north one.. But since you are MR.IHAVe4YEARSOFEXPERINCEONNORTH you will defend it so there's no point in continuing this quarrel. You think facebook is made so you can put pic's of your, dunno, cousins or wtf and mock to other ppl? Facebook is a social network and i give mine to friends or at least MODERN men, not to neanderthals like yourself so they can point pics with theirs fingers and go like UGAUGA. Peace :*
    Last edited by SHp|PascalHenS; 25th August 2010 at 05:52 PM.

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!

own.your.soul man leave us alone u are telling stupid things about clan OVP ,
    that we stole your players and .....

ask them what rly happend i only wanned my frined [in2ition] in clan nothing else

and i will disband clan PwN .... sow u can beg sevraj , fury and healingeye to join clan ...
    but they wont .... .............

This new ovp is a circus and a disgrace. I give you a month or two before you all go and create your own clans. You all are a bunch of no ones (except error and several old members) who play under the OVP flag. If xfire was here, smurf, darko, becko, me, and many other quality members, most of you would never enter the clan.

I wish you all the best with the clan... first clan war you lose, the dream will dissipate and many of you will quit it.

Again, gl.

This new ovp is a circus and a disgrace. I give you a month or two before you all go and create your own clans. You all are a bunch of no ones (except error and several old members) who play under the OVP flag. If xfire was here, smurf, darko, becko, me, and many other quality members, most of you would never enter the clan.

I wish you all the best with the clan... first clan war you lose, the dream will dissipate and many of you will quit it.

Again, gl.
    yep goldy completely right

welcome back OVP and GL!

90% women in the world are not satisfied with their sex life!!because,i can't be on all sides!!!!

I'm damn atheist , God is my witness that is the truth

Page 827 of 856 FirstFirst ... 327 727 777 817 825 826 827 828 829 837 ... LastLast