Page 212 of 314 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 312 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 4697

Thread: Football !

Yes... knocked out of two Mickey Mouse cups. For all I know we still have fine chances of winning the Championsleague and the Premier League.

lal, i wouldn't call FA cup a Mickey Mouse cup, it is the biggest and the oldest cup in the world, everybody wants to win it...

and hm, first game of CL away without Gerrard, i really don' think so. and about PL no fuckin way...
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Ashes and Dust I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Quote Originally Posted by fatman69 View Post
    lal, i wouldn't call FA cup a Mickey Mouse cup, it is the biggest and the oldest cup in the world, everybody wants to win it...

and hm, first game of CL away without Gerrard, i really don' think so. and about PL no fuckin way...
    I must agree with fatman

its fun calling it Mickey Mouse cup after losing it, playing in first squad, and crying after its done... but sure its "Mickey Mouse cup

Champions league, no way you pass Real without Gerrard

PL, maybe 2109

lol Chelsea sacked Scolari, now there's a twist. on one hand he made them great in the first part of the PL, on the other, he lost the lead they had in a matter of weeks. oh well...
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.

Abramovich made a correct decision this time. Scolari = yes, Mourinho = no.

i'm not so sure that scolari's departure was a good idea, leaving the team coachless in the crucial time is not my idea of improving anything. dude's had a series of 2-3 bad games imo, he could have done better, but it could have gone worse... i'm afraid (well, i'm hoping ) Chelsea might be out of the competition for PL title if they lag too much while CL also hangs in the balance with their clash against a tough opponent, Juve, and theri former coach, Ranieri...
    W.H.Auden

Ashes and Dust I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Quote Originally Posted by KeweLi View Post
    Abramovich made a correct decision this time. Scolari = yes, Mourinho = no.
    I don't understand what these yes/no means, but Mourinho wasn't sacked, he quitted after draw vs some Norway team in CL as I remember

i'm not so sure that scolari's departure was a good idea, leaving the team coachless in the crucial time is not my idea of improving anything. dude's had a series of 2-3 bad games imo, he could have done better, but it could have gone worse... i'm afraid (well, i'm hoping ) Chelsea might be out of the competition for PL title if they lag too much while CL also hangs in the balance with their clash against a tough opponent, Juve, and theri former coach, Ranieri...
    2-3 bad games you say?

6/13 victories on Stamford Bridge, and suffered 2 losses in a pitch which used to be unreachable fortress for a recordable number of games! He also lost 4 matches and had 1 draw vs other top 3 clubs in PL

Scolari couldn't manage the pressure although he is great coach he failed hard in a club which through these last years were constantly in top of the European football.

looking at CL clash vs Juve, I am just glad they aren't playing their best either in last few games, they barely beaten Catania in a 92nd minute goal.

I said it once before, and although I am not their fan, Barca is strongest European team atm, and if they continue at this level, they might win CL along with Primera where they have huge difference to RM and Copa Del Ray(Spanish national cup) where they are in finals.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnis View Post
    looking at CL clash vs Juve, I am just glad they aren't playing their best either in last few games, they barely beaten Catania in a 92nd minute goal.
    dude Juve never scores winning goal before 90th minute, it's probably a part of their strategy

other football stuff. Friendlies,
    Spain England 2:0, gg spaniards
    Germany-Norway 0-1, nice not expected, even for a friendly, and the "most important" friendly (to me, not necesarily to many other people )
    Romania- Croatia 1:2, ffs i can't understand how that Rakitic is still rotting in godforsaken Schalke, he should gtfo asap
    W.H.Auden

Chelsea and Arsenal will fight for a CL spot

Man Utd will be the champions again, seriously, did you have any doubts?

Arsenal are a joke, Liverpool will lose at OT and say bb to the title (they thought this was their year! too bad), and chelsea, the only real threat, are no longer a threat... (since mourinho left)
    Last edited by Nery; 13th February 2009 at 01:43 AM.

It still is Liverpool's year Nery...

Capello put on such a weak England side...
    Villa+Torres up front for spain....

Real 6 - 1 Betis
    Barcelona 1 - 2 Espanyol

go go! 7 pts are remaining;d

see you on Wednesday Keweli
    No one's gonna save us now, not even God...

bah Liverpool has just drawn with Man City, AT Anfield FFS, they should forget any of their PL/CL dreams; the sooner they realise the brutal reality, the better...what a suxzor team they are.

oh man can't wait till tuesday/wednesday when the best show on Earth returns
    W.H.Auden

bah Liverpool has just drawn with Man City, AT Anfield FFS, they should forget any of their PL/CL dreams; the sooner they realise the brutal reality, the better...what a suxzor team they are.

oh man can't wait till tuesday/wednesday when the best show on Earth returns
    must agree with the fat guy! (on both of his sentences)

so any prognoses for tonight? Here's what I betted

Arsenal - Roma X ( Arsenal will fail to score and Roma won't bother scoring 0-0)
    Lion - Barca 2 (Barca is better)
    Atletico - Porto 1 ( I think same strength, home terrain wins)
    Inter - Manchester 1 (Man U miss some players in defense and Ibrakadabra will use that, also San Siro isn't in best memories for united last time they came they cried like *****es)

I hope I don't epic fail

Ye , L'pool is suxzor team being only the 2nd in the best league in the world... you both cool
    Dancin' with myself...

Page 212 of 314 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 312 ... LastLast