Page 304 of 314 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 4697

Thread: Football !

I wouldn't wave my dick about so proudly if I were you dude, I remember your prediction that Celtic would beat Juve, and well...
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

i don't know what's funnier, you being mad that juve got eliminated or how you didn't even get that "celtic eliminates juve" joke
    gonna have to come back to you on that one when i figure it out

on a sidenote

MESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSI MESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSI

summary of next games: dirtmund rapes MADrid unless referees have other plans

bayern will do well against barca but will be eliminated if MESSIMESSIMESSI will be ok for the matches

Blog Entries
    Fatman I need your prognosis till 20:45

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

OOOOOOH Robin Van Persie......

Oh, right, the Champions League. Well, the game between the two is hard to predict. Generally I don't think there's any doubt that Barca are technically superior and will most probably dominate the possession, but Bayern have the home advantage, they will have their fans behind them in full voice and are generally in excellent form.
    Ze Germans are, as always, disciplined and probably tactically prepared and they will probably go out in full blast, trying to press Barca all over the pitch rather than resorting to bunker tactics. They do have a great goalkeeper for this match, but I'm not entirely convinced in the quality of their back four. I'd expect Bayern to go for their fast-paced vertical play, which might eventually find a hole in Barca's defense.

From what I see on the pre-match team, I'd say Barca's defense is somewhat weakened so there's one thing to pay attention to. I am doubtful over Messi's form, despite the rest against Levante this weekend. I mean, he played in the "not-so-good" form against PSG and managed to turn the game around, but I wonder whether starting him tonight will prove to be a gamble. And if Barca lose him, I think it can be very dangerous for the second fixture. When Messi plays well he tends to bring out the best of others so a lot of their game depends on him, and the dynamics of the game will depend on whether Messi can play full 90 minutes and what he can make in those 90 minutes. I definitely don't expect Barcelona to give up without a fight, but I wonder whether Bayern will exploit Messi's injury, and even perhaps force somewhat dirtier tackles to be made on him.

All in all, I expect an explosive opening; probably an early goal is on the cards, and if i were to put my money on the end result it would be either 2-2, or 3-2.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.

Messi is about as useful in this game as a limp dick at a Hugh Hefner orgy.
    W.H.Auden

Awards
    barca raped, am so glad.
    Hidden Text click here to show

Yes blame the guy who doesn't even get the ball and is always marked by 5 men, don't blame the ones that are supposed to pass to him and make him some space, the guys who only managed to give him fucking 4 balls, without instant pressure from marking, all game.

He has to drop back behind the fucking half line to get the ball cause iniesta xavi busquets are on their periods and are busy wiping themselves.

And don't even get me started on the "defense", holy motherfucking shit. Jesus fucking christ. If you put 4 babys just given birth they would do a thousand times better.

Or on victor comedy gold valdes, who when faced with a ball twards his goal extends his arms for a short period of time then quickly retreats them just enough to let the ball pass through.

Fucking bunch of retards, i feel sorry for Messi for having to play with them.

Quote Originally Posted by CoMMoN View Post
    Yes blame the guy who doesn't even get the ball and is always marked by 5 men, don't blame the ones that are supposed to pass to him and make him some space, the guys who only managed to give him fucking 4 balls, without instant pressure from marking, all game.

He has to drop back behind the fucking half line to get the ball cause iniesta xavi busquets are on their periods and are busy wiping themselves.

And don't even get me started on the "defense", holy motherfucking shit. Jesus fucking christ. If you put 4 babys just given birth they would do a thousand times better.

Or on victor comedy gold valdes, who when faced with a ball twards his goal extends his arms for a short period of time then quickly retreats them just enough to let the ball pass through.

Fucking bunch of retards, i feel sorry for Messi for having to play with them.
    The epitome of Barca fan boys.
    W.H.Auden

Barca forgot how to football.

One of the meanings of epitome is 'common example' and he used it correctly there.
    "First in, last out."
    the Bridgeburners

Quote Originally Posted by Uberpr0 View Post
    i heard stories that the ancient indians attached tAy to a stick and walked around pointing him to floor and when he started screaming CREEPS CREEPS! they'd find a gold mine?
    I can't hug anyone. I'm a bad person like that.

Awards
    xddd
    Hidden Text click here to show

Also, yeah fuck my 10 years old nephew would have played better than Barcelona...

Maybe acknowledge the amazing football Bayern is playing lately instead. I mean barca playing like today was enogh for the likes of PSG and Milan. Bayern is just something else this year.
    "First in, last out."
    the Bridgeburners

i heard stories that the ancient indians attached tAy to a stick and walked around pointing him to floor and when he started screaming CREEPS CREEPS! they'd find a gold mine?

I hate to go into a discussion with a flaming troll, but:

From [url]http://oxforddictionaries.com[/url]
    Definition of epitome
    a person or thing that is a perfect example of a particular quality or type;

Or, would an entry from Random House Webster Dictionary be more appropriate:
    epitome
    a person or thing that is typical of or possesses to a high degree the features of a whole class.

In other words, something that well represents certain group of people, in this case a group of fucked-up-in-the-head immature children that don't know the first thing about supporting a team like grown men, otherwise known as "Barca fan-boys" (with no disrespect towards normal Barca's fans).
    W.H.Auden

And yes, Messi was close to nonexistent whole game, which is, to say the least, out of the ordinary for the indisputably best player of the last years.
    "First in, last out."
    the Bridgeburners

Page 304 of 314 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 ... LastLast