Page 211 of 314 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 4697

Thread: Football !

bah saying that Chelsea sux just bcuz they don't have any tradition (which they don't) is actually stupid imo. it's like saying that only clubs that have won the cup before should win it again,i'm all for new clubs succeeding and winning titles, Cardiff City in the last FA final was a breath of fresh air. isn't it actually the new clubs and new stars that make PL and CL interesting??

on the other hand you gotta respect tradition and consistency, smth that Arsenal and M United have in PL and something that Liverpool doesn't have (in PL) and you gotta respect clubs for that, while loving a club or not is a matter of personal choice... not having a tradition doesn't make a club bad, just a new club. on the other hand it's stupid to compare Chelsea to Man Utd, say what u want, Man Utd is historically much bigger club than Chelsea, and that's not gonna change with 600 000 000 pounds in 5 years that Abramovic brought. again, i'm all for that Chelsea does well (though i remain a United fan) but they should know their place...
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Ashes and Dust I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Quote Originally Posted by fatman69 View Post
    bah saying that Chelsea sux just bcuz they don't have any tradition (which they don't) is actually stupid imo. it's like saying that only clubs that have won the cup before should win it again,i'm all for new clubs succeeding and winning titles, Cardiff City in the last FA final was a breath of fresh air. isn't it actually the new clubs and new stars that make PL and CL interesting??

on the other hand you gotta respect tradition and consistency, smth that Arsenal and M United have in PL and something that Liverpool doesn't have (in PL) and you gotta respect clubs for that, while loving a club or not is a matter of personal choice... not having a tradition doesn't make a club bad, just a new club. on the other hand it's stupid to compare Chelsea to Man Utd, say what u want, Man Utd is historically much bigger club than Chelsea, and that's not gonna change with 600 000 000 pounds in 5 years that Abramovic brought. again, i'm all for that Chelsea does well (though i remain a United fan) but they should know their place...
    There is no such things as best club of all time, there is just best atm, and in my opinion atm strongest European is Barcelona (although I am not their fan)

in PL it changed many times since start of this season, Chelsea was best at begining, than Liverpool, now MU, but there's still many games to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnis View Post
    (...)Kaka(...)For money? No he isn't money whore, you've mistaken it with the chelsea. Yes, the whole team including coaches.
    Fixed.
    Last edited by Nery; 1st February 2009 at 02:15 AM.

Ashes and Dust I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Quote Originally Posted by Nery View Post
    Fixed.
    nah, its not Chelsea anymore, the last big player brought was Deco and he wasn't expensive at all, and Chelsea brought many being semi known, and they got known trough Chelsea.

just look at the plain fact, that other clubs had "stronger" reinforcement during last year

And I don't mean to insult anyone but C. Ronaldo is money whore, and its a fact.
    Last edited by sunnis; 1st February 2009 at 03:53 AM.

and what exactly does make him a money whore? he came to United as a 18 yr old player and hasn't changed club ever since..it's the gay spanish media that pump up the stories about his transfer to R.Madrid...what's so money grabbing about staying in a club you like for 5-6 years.

to make things clear, i think he's bloody gay, he's a show-off, a fancy boy and is probably an arrogant person. but he's a great football player, and watching football in my opinion is all about how the players do their jobs, not what they look like and what's their personality; it's not the Miss Universe competition ffs...

btw Chelsea brought Bosingwa and Scolari as well, i wouldn't say they aren't strong reinforcements. and after all, Chelsea spent last few seasons buying all the superstars they could, i guess after 4 years and 600 millon pounds you can actually buy a complete team, without needing to enhance it even more.

oh and the reason why Chelsea's sugar daddy, Abramovic was stingy in the summer (and winter) transfers was probably the global economic crisis which ate a third of his possesions
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.

Winners over Cheapski again.

keke good,good... liverpool is knocking united's only true opposition for the throne this season.
    W.H.Auden

Quote Originally Posted by fatman69 View Post
    keke good,good... liverpool is knocking united's only true opposition for the throne this season.
    Indeed I was mega ****ed when Lamps got red in 60 minute I wanted to kill.

anyway this Chelsea isnt as good as Murinho's even though in my opinion Scolari is one of the best... he somehow fails in Chelsea..

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gh7DEGejf8[/url]

This one is just for KeweLi. Don't you love these kind of things?^^

Bosingwa should get a 3 match ban for that actually.

i definetly agree, even though there was no injury of any kind but that was really DIRTY playing...

btw any1 following transfers? L'pool sold keane back to Spurs, and they got Chimbonda and Defoe back as well, really nice sellings department they got there in Tottenham...Liverpool btw has imba mathematicians in their management, they sold him for 12 mil pounds, and as i recall they payed 20 mil for him in the summer. no wonder those tards can't afford to purchase any players, with this economic equasion they're lucky to pay the electricity bill

Chelsea's reinforcing with yet another Portugese, Quaresma coming from Inter on loan, ffs it's like they don't have enough forwards as it is.

and ofc the biggest news IMO, Arshavin finally signed for Arsenal. guess he might give them the boost they need to regain 4th or myb (by a long shot) 4th position
    W.H.Auden

Well Liverpool isn't an easy team for forwards to settle into. Ciise is a good example- he sucked for Liverpool but does pretty well for Sunderland. Now Dirk Kuyt will have more chances to play his real position but I feel we need some Italian or another Spaniard up front.

Although I am Chelsea fan I disapprove of what Bosingwa done, but if Vidic didn't get 3 matches ban for what he did, Bosingwa shouldn't too.

by the way, guess who sucked it in FA cup?

Vidic got 1 match ban for that...

things are getting very slippery for Liverpool, knocked out of both cups, and now they lost Gerrard for 3 weeks, he'll miss the first game of CL vs Real Madrid...
    W.H.Auden

No worries, 2010 will be their year

Page 211 of 314 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast