Thread: random fps drop

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Safelist Member

Lightbulb random fps drop

I ve searched up and high, long and wide, and have not found a solution for my problem, so I ve decided to post here, maybe someone has had this problem before, or someone can help me.
    As the title says it, I encounter sudden fps loss. Usually when a hero or more show up on my screen. Doesn t even matter if they cast spells or not. I can be involved in a team fight with invoker and kunkka and enigma and you name it, and have a constant 60 fps, or some Weaver can show up on my screen, and drop to 25-30 fps.
    I have tried messing with the direct x registry, game options, open gl, rollback driver, you name it. Nothing seems to work. And I also play dota2 with an average of 86-90 fps, sometimes more, sometimes less. But never underneath 70 fps.
    I will upload some archived tests I made with OCCT, as someone suggested on a forum, but hasn't replied since, for I am not able to understand the results, or figure out what is the problem.
    Meh, direct attachment doesn t work. Maybe the archive is too big ( 3.9 MB) or the format is not allowed ( 7zip). I ll upload somewher and share the link here.
    [url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/9d0cv0uf4vodqq7/OCCT.7z?dl=0[/url]
    I almost forgot. My pc spec are:
    Attachment 180130
    Edit :
    Also, my colleague has an i3 laptop, I don t know exactly what brand, and uses the onboard vga, and his warcraft runs alot smoother than mine, barely going under ~55 fps at times.
    I have tried to use my onboard vga as well, but to different results, with the latest video driver available ( i run windows 10, and the video driver is still in beta, maybe that s why).

I could provide game screenshots if necessary, but I m pretty sure it won t help.
    If you need more info, let me know. I ll do my best. Cheers and good luck helping me! )
    Last edited by rapboy; 7th March 2017 at 07:58 PM.