And fix it please!

I'm not elite player there, nor am I total fool. But I can't play nice games on PG. Because it is flooded with noobs. Terrible noobs. Like people who would get their ass whoped by Computer[Normal] in no time. They had 10 years to learn basics of this damn game but they still come online without basic knowledge of game?!

That shouldn't be tolerated. Its frustrating. I rage quit every time I get some genious with 0-0 stats. And its VERY often. I tried disabling my host port to get DC with them. Didn't work out good: I still sometimes get connection with noob but with player of my skill D/C. I can't get better at this game as I don't have anyone to practice with, PG become useless waste of time.

But I will not only criticize. I also have suggestion for solution.
What I propose follows:

Upgrade PvPGN to allow those with 10+ level be matched only with those with 8-10+ level. Those with 8 level only with 6-8+ level. Or some similar system. Argoument will be that very high level players (20+) will never get matched; that can still be fixed by defining that everyone with level 15+ can be matched with level 15+. It makes perfect sense. And I'm suuuuure it CAN be done. And must be done. Because what we have now is UNusuable and terrible waste of time!

Thanks for reading, kthxbye.