warning heavy language used FREAKING WAKE UP CALL one of your troll moderators for in game flagged me a couple of days ago for using a bot HELLO first off. :: i dont use or own a bot. second off the data i posted was to improve the server. it had nothing todo with a bot, or being ingame. whoever banned me for being a 'bot' is a retarded one !!!!! also if your saying that the use of playdota.eu hosting bot is illegal.. YOUR A DUMN FUCK because its the only freaking thing that can host games on your fucked up (dns domain name) servers! second off.:: im probably the only one NOT using garena hacks and macros and bots and kiters ingame. second off heres a wake up call? third offense to me :: WHO GIVES A FUCK THAT TROLLS CAN CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT in 15 SECONDS, reload and play! and unfortunately so can other trolls who use ddos garena and other hack packages! fourth offense:: the number of TROLLS AS MODERATORS U HAVE RUNNING YOUR SITE who are part of "thepatrioticnigras.org", your a dumshit administrator! they ban ONLY the legit players and DONT TOUCH the hackers and faggots and trolls FREAKING WAKE UP CALL ps it doesnt matter if u ban me cause guess what ? creates another account in ?? 15 seconds and reposts the exact same text! so goto hell trolls!