Thread: Dota Theme Manager?

Dota Theme Manager?

I have downloaded and extracted the Dota Theme Manager as per its original instructions, my friend uses various themes and this server, but the themes won't work when I start the game Euroloader. If I click "start wc3" on the gui of the manager, it opens up Warcraft III, and the theme works in a custom game. However if I open Euroloader instead, it's as if I never even used a theme manager at all. Any help?

Theme managerwuttie?

already playing on my 6th xbox 360

This made my day :')
    Please don't reply to this thread anymore if you do not know that there's a difference between a hardware cursor and a softare cursor, niceone. It might cause a mess.

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

If you want I can help you in order to work . just add my Y!M id sm0kingg or if you want I will make some tutorials for dota theme manager

Quote Originally Posted by Duble_dragon View Post
    I have downloaded and extracted the Dota Theme Manager as per its original instructions, my friend uses various themes and this server, but the themes won't work when I start the game Euroloader. If I click "start wc3" on the gui of the manager, it opens up Warcraft III, and the theme works in a custom game. However if I open Euroloader instead, it's as if I never even used a theme manager at all. Any help?
    man that sucks, but anyway, just change path to the euroloader, and not the Frozen Throne (original), and gg.