Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bots automatically hosting NOTD3 + SO

I thought the bot had auto refresh... Anyway, i'll try to change the game name and refresh the slots to see if it works.

As for bot#1, we could handle the activation thing if the owner doesn't mind... but we would need the password for that. Maybe he could change the bot password only for this server and pass it to us?

And thanks for the f list Any way to see who was added?
    M.E.R.C. Nxuan
    Original NotD:SO Mapper
    Triggers/Codes/Skills

notdso.forumer.com

Get the money, win the war.

I will try to ask the bot1 owner about that. He seems to be busy and is rarely seen though. His username on europe server is friesengeist and he is in Germany. So it may be convenient for you to find him.

The players added to the friends list were the players that fahque_l and myself could remember at the time. We spent around 10 minutes just trying to invite the bot to clan but couldn't. Finally /clan invite and /clan invite accept seemed to work. And while trying to figure it out, fahque added friends.

I know that nxuan, grimfeast, firebird were added, as well any SO players who uses the server.

New User
    If you can survive another 1.5 weeks without playing pub notd3 then survive it...friesengeist will stop paying for bot1 at the end of the month (takes too much $) and someone else from ZMC (most likely me) will pay for bot1 and it will be working on xpam.

Well, thanks for the info and the bots
    M.E.R.C. Nxuan
    Original NotD:SO Mapper
    Triggers/Codes/Skills

notdso.forumer.com

Get the money, win the war.

Add me to bot friends and bot controllers, i might jump in for a game, seems i can join the offical servers
    http://notdso.forumer.com
    M.E.R.C.S. - Mercenary Elite Reconing and Combat Squad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2