Page 135 of 635 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 9512

Thread: Chit Chat Topic

ok 1 week w/o post here

whats going on with u faktards ?

p.s .!. teck i wont the tour,so that makes me > you

axaxaxaxaxax..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOB ! XDDD
    i'm a horse

jebem ti mamu u picku xD!!! da ti ebam noobot streqa imas nepismen

sreca ne streqa , siptar eden xDDD
    i'm a horse

begaj be strecko xD!! ama prvata imavte izgubeno !!! imase emotions ?!?!?

da 1 vo 2...kako vo fudbal...im ostaivme i yurnero i omni da igraat....posle ban yurnero i omni ..... i tretata ja solo wl top...popara
    i'm a horse

I AM IN UR GAME, MAPHACKING I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!
    hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe
    [REFLECT]http://beta.eurobattle.net/staffuserbars/dotamod.png[/REFLECT]
    random ritords
    Hidden Text click here to show

ALE'S REACTIONS ON INFRACTIONS

<Psycho-> lol
    <Psycho-> ja uradim
    <Psycho-> 3 skleka
    <Psycho-> i ocu da zovem
    <Psycho-> hitnu
    <Psycho-> xD

priceless post ^

^ shitty avatar
    i'm a horse

^noob post
    edit: love ur avatar <3

Quote Originally Posted by sina_ View Post
    hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe hehehehehe
    it wasnt copy past

akhetaton what the pass for clan loc channel on teamspeak ?

PM or tell me on server when u see me
    i'm a horse

I AM IN UR GAME, MAPHACKING I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!
    Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer Just a troll and forum spammer
    hahahaha
    [REFLECT]http://beta.eurobattle.net/staffuserbars/dotamod.png[/REFLECT]
    random ritords

ALE'S REACTIONS ON INFRACTIONS

<Psycho-> lol
    <Psycho-> ja uradim
    <Psycho-> 3 skleka
    <Psycho-> i ocu da zovem
    <Psycho-> hitnu
    <Psycho-> xD

Loc sux
    „Сањао сам неке чудне Србе. Причају српски, а мисле турски.“

Pro toss xddd
    i'm a horse

no, u suck

Quote Originally Posted by Pr0toSS View Post
    Loc sux
    ur mama

Page 135 of 635 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast