Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New Server Icons for TOP Players

miserable user
    Yes

Awards
    LoL i'm not negro rofl..
    very sux img zuz ^^
    well, i think that some admin. will delete it or punish me/us. but i'll have to show it..
    Zuz if you don't like your icons, ask admins. to put this one in your account :o
    Last edited by Xfire; 8th November 2008 at 10:12 PM.

ehrm off-topic mates.
    now about changing icons well i hope that coding that made this icons can remove them but still editing PvPGN Server is hard cause of good ol' known ,,lack of code,,.
    i knew this idea long before while in testing phase and it took much time to make them suitable to honor users that are good players on this server and to give them more moral (lol). And the same ungratefull come in this thread come and spit on month work of admin crew. i understand Zuz's and Davs position but other can be gratefull since they can only dream of this icon on north.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz.
    Ok Prime. Every time sumone says sumthing doesnt mean u gotta start arguing. Then u start saying were all ass lickers? Hell no. I guess ur the one searching for the trouble. If he isnt ungrateful. Hes the one saying it. Now, u wanna say what u want : Thanks, gj or w.e. Stop miding bout others. Leave them alone. If they do sumthing wrong in Shakars thread Shakar will take care of it. Now mind ur business and stop worrying bout others.
    and who are you to oppose someone in things u dont know 1% of it. u have no respect for guy who is in staff a year and you got no idea of this theme. stop minding ih his posts since u do this cause of spam and thats not suitable of supporter is it ? oO
    Anyway Respect Shakar i hope this would bring more popularity and competitivnes on this server. great job for your work, hope u bring more to this server.

miserable user

Ffs Pls Remove Them

REMOVE THIS ICONS FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL PLEASE LOOK at them FFS they are ugly and permanent !!
    Last edited by Xfire; 8th November 2008 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by .zuzu View Post
    REMOVE THIS ICONS FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL PLEASE LOOK at them FFS they are ugly and permanent !!
    I like them

First nicely made sign By me!!

HHAhAHhHHhaH check : http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=82369

hahahah x)

miserable user
    I didnt request opinion of an ass licker u would like Iven xfire's **** if that would promote u for some chanel OP

Quote Originally Posted by pecony_92 View Post
    ehrm off-topic mates.
    now about changing icons well i hope that coding that made this icons can remove them but still editing PvPGN Server is hard cause of good ol' known ,,lack of code,,.
    i knew this idea long before while in testing phase and it took much time to make them suitable to honor users that are good players on this server and to give them more moral (lol). And the same ungratefull come in this thread come and spit on month work of admin crew. i understand Zuz's and Davs position but other can be gratefull since they can only dream of this icon on north.

and who are you to oppose someone in things u dont know 1% of it. u have no respect for guy who is in staff a year and you got no idea of this theme. stop minding ih his posts since u do this cause of spam and thats not suitable of supporter is it ? oO
    Anyway Respect Shakar i hope this would bring more popularity and competitivnes on this server. great job for your work, hope u bring more to this server.

Problem solved. None of your business.

Quote Originally Posted by .zuzu View Post
    I didnt request opinion of an ass licker u would like Iven xfire's **** if that would promote u for some chanel OP
    Wow how did you know ?

First nicely made sign By me!!

HHAhAHhHHhaH check : http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=82369

hahahah x)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz. View Post
    if you call this problem solved. than you are no supportive nor to this theme nor for anything, u see users whining they really badly dont want it and u come here and start sharing some wisdom even tho u dont know 1%(no promils). and u started assaulting senior and mature staff member without any reasons who was defending admins work. i gotta hand it to you, u did nothing u wanted to do by posting in this thread so i would recommend to u to lay down for a bit. ok ?

Honored Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz. View Post
    !support pex

Ohhh wait, let me see did i get it right, it's not his business, but it's yours to attack more mature guy then you are, the one who is 3x times longer here then you are,the one who is in staff for almost 2 years? You are in a staff less then 3 months, and you already feel almighty, acting like a big one, so big that you fight with guys who are from staff.
    nothing lasts forever

girls continue ur arguing on some other place.
    remove cloak icon = thx
    I <3 House Music

Just Another Admin
    The Cloak icon shouldn't apper on the last upgrade.

I hope that most of you like this patch.
    Inactive.

[REFLECT]http://banlist.eurobattle.net/UBars/admin1.png[/REFLECT]

so.. will be stuck with those icons for the rest of our life ? :\ can't we change them ?

yeah.. zuz is not happy again, pls server restart.

Ohh the kid zuz isn't happy with the icons
    let's do a server restart for him

Zuz if you don't like Shakar's work then go from this server..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast