View Poll Results: Do u want MpD]Vlade for OP ?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • YeAA

33 76.74%
  • No!!

10 23.26%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Op request Macedonia channel

good manners and player

He will be good OP
    Last edited by KaCzA; 15th January 2010 at 01:34 PM.

hmm Unsupport, my brtoher voted on the poll, name :^acika_mk^
    first time on channel mkd i see you yesterday?:S other players can confirm that.

support

Quote Originally Posted by Cako_MkD View Post
    hmm Unsupport, my brtoher voted on the poll, name :^acika_mk^
    first time on channel mkd i see you yesterday?:S other players can confirm that.
    I know who the f. are you so stfu plz. all player can confirm that he often visit macedonia channel .. btw he play priv games at edl and little on ihrl he have right to play dota and others rpg games on xpam .Be happy that he not afk on channel whole day you can always /w him or ask him on channel if you need help.

support from me too.

T-PAIN is gay.
    Confirmed 10/10.

!suppotr Vlade IMBA MEN! Respect my Bro .. also he is 24/7 on b.net .. so why not? vlade will be best OP on mkd cannel .. and .. really vlade FAIL name xD ahhaha xD

Safelist Member
    Awards

!support

u have 16years and u just play 2-3years....u sure hope u can manage to do well....anyway !support

Thanks all for support. Waiting for admins to decide

Go go !supp for vlade... nice guy
    Originally Posted by Tbk.Goldy:
    Hidden Text click here to show

: “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”

I'm most complete fighter in the world [YuMa]EMPEROR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    support this idioten

acctualy i have never seen this Vlade on channel macedonia ... and im playing on eurobattle.net for over 4-5 years ... acctualy i think its Incredible the one that revealed to us Loka_mkd's bad work ... so he should be the OP in my opinion ... if it wasnt him and his friends ... Loka would still be there like a bad OP ... ...
    And dont fail on this Vlades application .. cause he said to all of his friends to go and !support him . they prob made loads of accountss so they can write support all the time on this post ... and believe me i would make 1000 accounts to vote just so my Friend becomes OP . And btw Vlade ... OP isnt just for making others jealous ... and i dont think u deserve it . cause i know those kinds of people that call their friends to help them ... than theyre making such a big deal of the OP u got .. and u use it wrong, I can sense those applications full with (IM the best , i will be OP haha ) pathetic . Incredible destroyed Loka_MKD ... he was the one that was trying to be OP ... and you just came here post one replay to took his place and u did NOTHING! u just wana steal Incredibles place cause he is the one that deserves to be OP on macedonia .

And your application is pathetic, nothing that touched me so someone can give u the OP status ... U dont even know how to make good application OMG .. even my post was bigger then yours ... if u wana become smthing Try hard . not only in 2-3 sentences BlARGH :/ and 1 of your friends writed !suport ... and all the others copied that !suport ... is that the only thing they can write? :O ... Please . write a reason why u should become OP not only I WANA BE OP! amagad .. what did u do for Eurobattle.net ? Nothin ... but Incredible reported lokas bad work = more progress for eurobattle.net ( removing bad OPs) and getting new ones with better knowledge! . and + OP doesnt mean that u only need to play dota and stay on channel macedonia to become one ... think about it

And BTW Vlade ... u cant make Macedonia better if u become OP on Eurobattle.nets server chat channel macedonia hahaha ... ure funny! and + you have a bot . wow quite a progress . Go hang out with ur friends , and dont try to steal other peoples place that can acctualy improve smthing , and make things easier . And BTW if u wana help the country Macedonia Kill urself... i dont think it needs retarded pricks like you are. it will be easier believe me

Hahahahahah =) This ppls is really funny )
    I play with my friends on battle.net... long time ago , arround 3-4 years , and i have never seen this vlade on channel Macedonia , neither on W3 . Aceflameseer played longer than me , but still none of us has ever seen Vlade on channel macedonia ( i see his Nick first time in my life) , and he still wants to steal incredibles place ... he was the one that crushed Loka_mkd and he should be the OP

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast