Thread: Is This Possible?

Is This Possible?

WARNING: DO NOT OPEN THIS LINK IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE EXTREME ORGANIC GRAPHICS

Link removed

I am currently riding a bike on the road to the train station everyday as well as planning to get a motorbike soon... Now I have doubts.

Why isn't there more blood leaking considering no one was stopping the wound. How can he be so calm/painless to be picking at it?
    Last edited by Cen; 14th January 2010 at 09:09 AM.

Coincidentally, I am in a discussion about a case of similar indifference and fail of humanity...
    A street camera caught an [URL="http://tv.repubblica.it/copertina/cos%C3%AC-uccide-la-camorra/38501?video"]assassination [/URL](camorra had their revenge again), and the most horrible thing is the woman, who stands by, and when she sees the shots, she just walks away.

The thing is, the people in there are very well aware of these things, and they live in a mixture of terror and cold ignorance. They know, if you start running, you look like someone who either knows too much, or like someone who is going to report it - most likely someone who will be shot. So they just look away.

It's fake. His aorta going into his legs hast to be severed... fake.

If its true... then fcking gg.

Btw, those ppl standing calmly just half a meter from him.... gimme a fcking break, not one woman shrieking.....

Blog Entries
    fake...from such an injuri he would most probably lose awareness

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!

I can't understand that monkey language under the vid. but I believe it is a fake.

- He would scream either from pain or from knowledge he is halved... literally.

- He would die by the end of the vid.

- Even if he survived, in that condition on the street, his wound would get fatally infected.

- No ambulance/doctors to stop wound from infecting.

Anyway he was riding in wrong lane, its obvious he wanted to go LEFT but he was in FORWARD lane. If the story is true, I guess he'll learn his lesson not to piss other drivers riding in wrong lane.

ofc its not possible,
    people die of shock when they have cut leg, this guy lost half of body and acts like np.And he would lose all blood in seconds.

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

First video is fake 100%, hes streching his skin, and playing with belly stuff???? cmon....
    Second video is true.

However this 2 videos arent with same person.
    In first video (which is fake) guy is wearing green shirt and black helmet. On second one, he wears red shirt and white helmet.

OK, despite how I too originally thought it was fake, I have confirmed it is 100% real. The truck hit the bike on purpose because the Vietnamese officer was a corrupt government official taking advantage of the people. The audience watching didn't want to help him and he died soon after that video.

People around the world critisised Vietnam for this but they think he deserved it.

I will quote a line from the LOTR... "Some people who deserve to live - die, and some people who deserve to die - keep on living... can you give that to them?"

On topic, Keweli rly, don't you have anything smarter to do? This is fcking disgusting... I normally consider myself hardened and able to see such thing even in real life, but, what disgusts me the most are those ppl standing around and fcking watching and RECORDING IT WTH A CELL PHONE... you have got to be kidding me... fck that nation and their mentality... Keweli you should have never put this here, this is a gaming server...

I will appeal for the staff to remove this thread.
    Last edited by TBK.Goldy; 14th January 2010 at 08:29 AM.

Blog Entries
    ok

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Closed on request.
    A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day! A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day!