Thread: Countri cheack dont work

Post Countri cheack dont work

hi! im got a problem, when ever i make a game it says that all come from samme place, my contry SE - Sweden. and i realy need help.

Go to this link and have a flashback.

[URL="http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=95989&page=2"]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=95989&page=2[/URL]

guess nobody knows it here goto [url]www.codelain.com[/url] the makers of ghost maybe they can help you

already playing on my 6th xbox 360

This made my day :')
    Please don't reply to this thread anymore if you do not know that there's a difference between a hardware cursor and a softare cursor, niceone. It might cause a mess.

Opening new thread is not good idea when old one with same question is still open. We DO read threads, and we ANSWER them if someone alredy did not post correct answer before us. Before you start blaming, try to read documentation you get with ghost in it's folder. Open ghost, go to tab "ghost options" Down there you will see 2 fields: "allowed countries" "denied countries" fill them with shortcuts you want. Place space after each entry, example: denied countries TT BO MX JP WTF OMG

If you cant do it, there is another way, open your ghost.cfg and find
    Code:
    # for ex: BR, these countries will not be allowed to join a game
    bot_deniedcountries = 

# for ex: RO, only these countries will be allowed to join a game
    bot_allowedcountries =
    between countries should be space, after last country there should be no space.

If i will not work for you, get latest ghost one. If it will still not work for you, delete ghost one and dont host.

The fucking problem is that all come from SE = sweden AND then the denied countries dont work!!! im not stuped and i have tryed all of that, plus i got the last vison of ghost one. dont host? well i can host but i wanna know where ppl come from!!! to know whos lagging most and well denie that countri.

I will go to [url]www.codelain.com[/url]

thx for all the not helping but thx to all trying to help. thx for takeing soo fuckin long time to write.

thanks for your superior attitude and respect towards all.

If you would take 2minutes and search through older threads, you would see what the problem is, but nevermind that, eh?

--------------------------------------

Some things I do for money
    some things I do for free

EPIC FAIL:
    http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=95686