Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Req For OP On Channel Macedonia

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

Req For OP On Channel Macedonia

Hello ... I am Bojan . I want to be an OP on channel macedonia.I dont have 600 posts but i will make an web site (forum or portal) for the channel.I We must to have an operator , Loka_MKD is offline all time.I have created a bot that all macedonian players can create with him.

Sorry, but I believe your req will be denied, since you cannot bypass the rules written in the sticky thread for this kind of issue.

Although, this doesn't need to stop you from making a forum for your community now, and continue posting on this forum and for the next month/two you will have enough posts, and then you can apply again. And it surelly doesn't need to stop you from hosting games if you don't have an channel OP
    Save the dramma for your mama.

well, he is not offline all the time, since I had some people trying to fight his ban
    Loka_MKD
    Last login Sun Nov 29 07:57 2009

Do the forum and get some supports,we will talk after.
    I'm gonna leave this open until you do.

"Liked by <insert unimportant value>,hated by <less important value>,respected by <everyone>"
    Smurf ®™

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

I made the forum : [url]http://www.euromacedonia.byethost6.com/[/url] , im desing now
    Last edited by [C]ifteinC[e]; 30th November 2009 at 11:42 PM.

Ex Head Administrator
    Please do not ask us to support hacked vb versions neither cracked themes. We would apreciate somenthing ' Clean '.

Ok i will make something clean .

cifteinc you can made your web site with adobe flash cs4 ...
    [quote author=[Yuma]Psihijatar

Here is it : [url]http://www.euromacedonia.byethost6.com/[/url] , i've made a SMF (Simple Machines Forum)([url]www.simplemachines.org/[/url])

How many people that channel has? Why you need the forum? What you will do with the forum? If it's rlly needed why not merge it with eurobattle?

regards~

Why not forum...Bnet have a lot of macedonian players but they dont join channel macedonia ... Now on channel macedonia no1 join becouse the channel hasnt OP . Before , when Loka_MKD was online on the channel minimun people was 10 .I will gather the people back to the channel .

Now on channel macedonia no1 join becouse the channel hasnt OP
    I believe this isn't the problem, you just need to be organised and advertise your gaming bot and people would join.

How about mergin your forum(creating a country zone) like BR/CZ have here, so you don't need to create forum by ur own?
    And then call up the people, to start visiting it, make some games...
    Save the dramma for your mama.

Quote Originally Posted by phaNtom View Post
    How about mergin your forum(creating a country zone) like BR/CZ have here, so you don't need to create forum by ur own?
    And then call up the people, to start visiting it, make some games...
    that would be nice
    i know bojan .. he would be good OP
    and about channel Macedonia , its "deserted" since there isnt any point of being there .. so i think it just needs a bit of organization

dobar forum brat ama ne ti go treba be .. kazi gi ovde na forum da napravat kako za cz/sk i tolku ke ti dadat mod :P haha

!Support !!! bojan will be a great op , he deserve this !!!

Quote Originally Posted by [C]hieftainc[e] View Post
    !Support !!! bojan will be a great op , he deserve this !!!
    Man?!?!? You're supporting yourself??
    MiZiGe: "Ppl on balcan always use words like "pusi kurac" "picka materina daj hleb" they all talk like that and on whole balcan there is only one mannered guy called MrNiceGuy and he will report you on forum for that!!"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast