Thread: Vouch request

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

Vouch request

1. Some basic information about yourself(name,age,nationality).
    I'm Sladjan Jovanovic,born and living in Serbia ,town Nis.I'm 20 years old atm.Nick on xpam: 2nooby4u

2.Past dota expirience.
    Lots and lots cw's,pvt with my friends..About leagues,only HLR 1 on GGC but that room lost the point with experience hack..

3. How did you find about our league/ do you have some friends in our league?
    I have lots of my friends who are playing in this league.I heard for this league from friends and I saw it on this forum.

4.Replay or if you wish to apply for test game.
    [url]http://dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/141549/[/url] This is replay from last tg for SS league,wich i was played with CM.If replay doesnt pleasure me skill i would like to sign to the test game. REGARDS!!
    Last edited by 2nooby4u; 13th November 2009 at 02:25 AM.
    "Čuvajmo se od neljudi, ali se još više čuvajmo da i mi ne postanemo neljudi"

Sladjan best

Vouch this guy plz, he want to be part of some league badly...

!denied Very bad ward placement, no agression on lane, u tried to last hit instead of harrassing. Although not your fault since venge said "go shaker" didnt u notice that shaker had 600hp while krob had something like 500?
    *Since u made nice application I will make ur deny period shorter to just 1 week try to learn how to ward and harras, hope u wont dissapoint me, gl!
    Last edited by Slayzer; 13th November 2009 at 01:24 PM.

Hidden Text click here to show

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94