Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The worst imbalances in dota history

Safelist Member
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gm8wfyzl-8[/url]
    Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

well the only thing that i can personally think of as "imbalanced" would be someone who is so good at lane control that you can't do absolutely anything with 1 hero vs it, regardless of what hero you chose. viper was it. permanent harass + lasthit everything, but again, 2 aggressive heroes there and he was dealt with aswell, it just requiered more attention
    everything else is/was just easy to deal with, so if you consider anything else imbalanced then you are just plain noobs, funny how tay and swift who are considered to be more aware of stuff like this than others are not, goes to show you the skill level of ss XD

I decided it's troll. No one can be that stupid.
    "First in, last out."
    the Bridgeburners

Quote Originally Posted by Uberpr0 View Post
    i heard stories that the ancient indians attached tAy to a stick and walked around pointing him to floor and when he started screaming CREEPS CREEPS! they'd find a gold mine?
    I can't hug anyone. I'm a bad person like that.

Quote Originally Posted by CoMMoN View Post
    well the only thing that i can personally think of as "imbalanced" would be someone who is so good at lane control that you can't do absolutely anything with 1 hero vs it, regardless of what hero you chose. viper was it. permanent harass + lasthit everything, but again, 2 aggressive heroes there and he was dealt with aswell, it just requiered more attention
    everything else is/was just easy to deal with, so if you consider anything else imbalanced then you are just plain noobs, funny how tay and swift who are considered to be more aware of stuff like this than others are not, goes to show you the skill level of ss XD
    It's ok pal, you don't have to show us all that you're bad and dumb as fuck, but instead of ridiculing you I'll try to teach you something, when did you start playing dota, 6.74?

TC: 1500 range initiation when he was introduced covered by a lane-wide ulti that couldn't be evaded even if you weren't stunned by him, ridiculous base damage and HP, perma banned, received 10 nerfs shortly after
    Bat rider: 70 base damage when introduced coupled with something like 700 base hp and 2.5 STR gain. This hero was unbeatable in lane, furthermore his sticky napalm worked with radiance meaning he was the hardest carry late game killing your team with retarded turn rate slow and over 200 damage per second
    Kunkka: 60 second cooldown ship that was giving 30% move speed and 50% damage reduction to your whole team, tidebringer hitting you from something like 1000 range on every level and X mark going through BKB, also very high STR and gain. He fires a ship, his team becomes a bunch of unkillable juggernauts with 450+ ms and walk over you.

That's 3 heroes. I can't be arsed to write more about Naga, Seer, Shredder, Xin, Phoenix, Centaur, Drow, Alchemist, Clockwerk, Dirge, Krob, Morphling, Spectre, Riki, BH, Medusa, TA, NA, Brood, Arc Warden, Furion, Invoker, Rubick, Pit lord and many more who were broken as fuck and therefore not released in CM, or are broken even right now. Naga sleep + seer vacuum is the combo that got cheesed over the whole international and required no brain whatsoever, but then a famous RO player ''Common'' comes and says: ''Hurr durr guise no imbalance in dotas only viper many deny creps, that is all, all else fine'', and the irony is that viper was never broken lol. It's like a pubber coming and saying ursa is the most OP hero dota ever had, it's ridiculous.

I won't even get started with item imbalances such as old blink, phase boots, bloodstone, heart, manta etc
    KASSEL: urke looks like harry potter and frodo in 1 person: frodo potter

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Blog Entries
    uroše ti si bog
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeussssss View Post
    davide majka ti nije baterija ali je i dalje svi pune
    Quote Originally Posted by [^RawR^] View Post
    SS is dead now, maybe it's time for Slayzer to make some new league

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<FROM: ChaoS-_-GuarD> cao ogi ajde dodji na cosak da se samaramo
    <FROM: CRO_ZEUS> prvo reci mami da ode sa istog

Blog Entries
    damn i miss dat first alchemist when u could permabash any1 just by having basher and ulti lvl 1 :/

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    And a serious post when it was least expected!

Personally i think silencer is pretty fuckin' op right now.Up to 300 damage,disarm+silence on third spel?first spell eating ur mana and health,geting nuked by hes second spell + another silence on hes ulty.Why not trow in orchid just for lulz and drama and be sure nobody even thinks of casting a spell or having any chance of beating u X_ x.

The only person i saw wining the lane on mid against silencer was me

rawr doto

Quote Originally Posted by [^RawR^] View Post
    It's ok pal, you don't have to show us all that you're bad and dumb as fuck, but instead of ridiculing you I'll try to teach you something, when did you start playing dota, 6.74?

TC: 1500 range initiation when he was introduced covered by a lane-wide ulti that couldn't be evaded even if you weren't stunned by him, ridiculous base damage and HP, perma banned, received 10 nerfs shortly after
    Bat rider: 70 base damage when introduced coupled with something like 700 base hp and 2.5 STR gain. This hero was unbeatable in lane, furthermore his sticky napalm worked with radiance meaning he was the hardest carry late game killing your team with retarded turn rate slow and over 200 damage per second
    Kunkka: 60 second cooldown ship that was giving 30% move speed and 50% damage reduction to your whole team, tidebringer hitting you from something like 1000 range on every level and X mark going through BKB, also very high STR and gain. He fires a ship, his team becomes a bunch of unkillable juggernauts with 450+ ms and walk over you.

That's 3 heroes. I can't be arsed to write more about Naga, Seer, Shredder, Xin, Phoenix, Centaur, Drow, Alchemist, Clockwerk, Dirge, Krob, Morphling, Spectre, Riki, BH, Medusa, TA, NA, Brood, Arc Warden, Furion, Invoker, Rubick, Pit lord and many more who were broken as fuck and therefore not released in CM, or are broken even right now. Naga sleep + seer vacuum is the combo that got cheesed over the whole international and required no brain whatsoever, but then a famous RO player ''Common'' comes and says: ''Hurr durr guise no imbalance in dotas only viper many deny creps, that is all, all else fine'', and the irony is that viper was never broken lol. It's like a pubber coming and saying ursa is the most OP hero dota ever had, it's ridiculous.

I won't even get started with item imbalances such as old blink, phase boots, bloodstone, heart, manta etc
    you are so wrong it's not even funny. i won't even begin to start with any of it because you lack so much knowledge it's unbelievable ... my only advice to you is keep a clear mind and try and learn dota XD

in all seriousness though, i was just kidding, couldn't u tell ? XD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    Personally i think silencer is pretty fuckin' op right now.Up to 300 damage,disarm+silence on third spel?first spell eating ur mana and health,geting nuked by hes second spell + another silence on hes ulty.Why not trow in orchid just for lulz and drama and be sure nobody even thinks of casting a spell or having any chance of beating u X_ x.

good thing dota isn't 1v1 game so hes not much of a problem to deal with

Excellent topic!

Conheça a EDBRL: FAQ EDBRL!!

Nossa página com informações, atualizações, anúncios, suporte, entre outros:
    https://www.facebook.com/eurobattlebrasil

Seja consagrado com as melhores jogadas da eurobattle.net BR. Envie seu vídeo clicando aqui: bit.ly/VideoBR

Conheça nosso canal e veja nossos vídeos:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BattleNetBrasil

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post

You dont know nothing about silencer, my friend, trust me. Omnilencer, scariest hero this server has seen. God, what draining mana are you talking about, never skill curse, never.
    Levat_for_you:
    a drugi put sam livao jer capt omnicali me je abuse da kao suport odmah kupujem wards+chick i onda su me napali da up chick nakon 5 minuta i manje a ni jednog kripa nisam imao niti sam imao cime kupiti nisam imao nista od itema i 3 puta sam crko to je bilo rage livanje
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6o4N5LiP-E

није мајка клела сина што је губио, него што се сутра опет вадио

Quote Originally Posted by omnicali View Post
    You dont know nothing about silencer, my friend, trust me. Omnilencer, scariest hero this server has seen. God, what draining mana are you talking about, never skill curse, never.
    your silencer is one of the funniest things i've seen in all dota, it's so bad it's almost sad XD

Blashemy. You are still champion in cockiness/skill ratio. Poor old Common, loud barking pubshit ro
    <3 I love you man, I always did.
    Levat_for_you:
    a drugi put sam livao jer capt omnicali me je abuse da kao suport odmah kupujem wards+chick i onda su me napali da up chick nakon 5 minuta i manje a ni jednog kripa nisam imao niti sam imao cime kupiti nisam imao nista od itema i 3 puta sam crko to je bilo rage livanje
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6o4N5LiP-E

није мајка клела сина што је губио, него што се сутра опет вадио

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast