Thread: Project : Pvpgn IM plugin. [ source included ]

Ex Head Administrator

Project : Pvpgn IM plugin. [ source included ]

Pvpgn IM plugin.
    I was speaking with vlada today and he gave me this idea about a eurobattle.net IM plugin.. the idea itself is good but need to be polished a little bit more ; so far i got plugin for miranda/gaim/trilian/msn allow you to hook your friend list on server or a list of users from a bot on server. Theoricaly it would work like this :

YOU on XPAM - BOT - IM - OTHERGUY

You Whisper Bot - Bot send message to IM - OTHERGUY get UserX Server:message from the bot.

Or it could work like this :

You on xpam - IM - Other guy

Your IM would login to server as a sc client or chat client ( must be one of these due w3 limitations ) You would get your friend list inside your IM and would chit-chat with then via whispers as you would normaly do if you were on server.

There must be another way but im not sure if it would work well, this was started many many years ago when w3 didnt use SHA1 maybe it could be done now... will check it out this end of weekend if i find time.

NOTE: This will not work on xpam yet unseless you switch from sc to CHAT client on the source since our server does not accept old versionchecks neither SC client! i'll update everything but i rather find if i can make it work with w3 first.

The goal is to add a plugin for general pvpgn purpose not only eurobattle.net.

The source is taken from an old and no longer used tool and is just for learning purpose, we obviously will do a new and clean one from the scratch.

Source : Attachment 127300

Nice one Rick, now how do i use this on Trillian?