Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Fifa World Cup South Africa

Registered User California.Love's Avatar
    i reallly dont know what is ur fucking problem nery ??? fuck off.
    xpaM acc: JustMassWisps

Posting again just to make sure all the others can see it:

Unless you're my mom refrain yourself from dissing Serbia really, because I WILL flame every living cousin you have not to mention the other half. Thanks in advance.

We already know how we played, we already know we lost so right now all we (i'm sure i'm speaking in the name of like 90% serbs on forum) could ask of all the others is to shut up, that's the most polite way to put it.

[ ] serbia is good team
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

Quote Originally Posted by California.Love View Post
    i reallly dont know what is ur fucking problem nery ??? fuck off.
    I don't know whats your problem either... I have some serbian friends and I was supporting serbia, but they couldn't make it, too bad, it happens. I just posted a fact, that after serbia defeated 10man germany some people thought they were the greatest team ever and now they ended up in the bottom of the group. In another day serbia could've easily won today's match, but it's just the way it goes, it's not my fault and I'm not happy about it, so no need to start insulting anyone.

And you're a fucking moron Scorp, seriously. Where the fuck is your nation on this World Cup? As far as I know, AND IM NOT REALLY SURE I SHOULD PROLLY GOOGLE IT, you fucking lost 5:0 to Serbia in qualification, so ask yourself how good your representation is since you lost to sarcastic good Serbia....

Moron...

it was strategy, we let europe laugh a little at us, so that serbia would qualify and so WHOLE WORLD will laugh at you
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

Talking about lost in time...5:0 yeah i remember...no wonder they got lost in time.With that score i would be lost too.No disrespect to my romanian dudes,but some romanians are real tards.
    A strategy ?You are humiliating your nation and representation with this statement.Cuz with 5:0 we buried you deep down.Also it's so dumb to make such statements,cuz you embarrased yourself too much anyways.We lost 1:0 and 2:1 but you lost fiveeee,high five scorpy !No, no...Serbia high five ! And Ro high zero ! xD
    Last edited by pRiMe; 23rd June 2010 at 11:21 PM.

By the way them playboy rings
    my mother stole from you
    well Nate finally got em back sh-t
    it must have been at least 16 years ago
    well I put em in your cask ahhh
    moving past it, it still aint registered yet
    but you can bet you’re legacy they’ll never forget
    the motor city mo-town
    hip hop vet, hip hop shop, dreads
    it don’t stop there
    yeah, as difficult as it sounds
    RIP Big Proof

yes whole world laughing about us loss vs australia 2 1 and what u think what the whole world did when we beat ur country 5 0 ??? or 2 3???

God must be a really good strategist as well making whole world laugh at you then

sup?

Well anyone got address of that Uruguayan line reffere, I have some questions for him...

: ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    We didn't laugh at Romania when we raped 'em 5:0 but mentally disturbed dude (once and always) allmighty scorp...laughing at us and saying Romanians strategy was to lose o,o 5:0...buried deep,fucked hard,raped heavily. : ))))))))))))))))))))))))) Please,go to sleep...biatch.
    me Plavsa pec whole world
    Last edited by pRiMe; 23rd June 2010 at 11:30 PM.

By the way them playboy rings
    my mother stole from you
    well Nate finally got em back sh-t
    it must have been at least 16 years ago
    well I put em in your cask ahhh
    moving past it, it still aint registered yet
    but you can bet you’re legacy they’ll never forget
    the motor city mo-town
    hip hop vet, hip hop shop, dreads
    it don’t stop there
    yeah, as difficult as it sounds
    RIP Big Proof

axxaaxaxaxaaxaxax....nice plavsha xDDD
    i'm a horse

Those who didn't qualify are not eliable of talking about World cup.
    I just love those 5th reffere's behind they're TV's...

oh, it was that game that made u feel like u had a football team?
    sry guys for deluding you, but we rly let u win that match, so that we can laugh at u at world cup

[ ] serbia is a bad team
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER

ok if serbia is bad team what can u tell about ur gipsy team ?

Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast