Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: pedal_roman

Ghjjf

pedal_roman

some imba actions ..... no comment

i want to see ss from our game too

@Ghjjf
    The suspicious moments are: When pedal_roman hero goes attacks enemy's army about 5:30 minutes. Then pedal_roman finds his enemy's army, he goes straight there, about 10:30 minutes. A little later he waits to his enemy's army, some minutes later, he tries to attack him again. Some minutes ater, he rushes Ghjjf' main. Seems like he knows when his opponents are creeping or not. So, I think I don't need to speak more.

@Grinder
    The suspicious moments are: When pedal_roman hero goes finds enemy's army about 3:00 minutes. Some minutes later (about 4:30 minutes), He goes straight to attack the enemy's army. He always attacks the enemy's army when they are not there. Then he kills the agrara. wisp about 13:00 minutes, some minutes later, pedal_roman's army (troll bratider) goes straight there (agrara. gold mine), same thing some minutes later about 17 minutes. I think the main was already spoken.

In my opinion, he is maphacker. Clear case
    Last edited by PetyseXy; 2nd October 2009 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Adding the opinion of grinder replays.

New User
    me and mh , its a joke

but its nice if u said that , thats mean that i play good

u just copy 1 strategy and u dont think only copy paste without any thinking,
    if u think that ur good ...
    and anyway show us some proofs that ur not hacking

New User
    if somebody see mh on this reps it means that dont know anything about w3

only noobs lost to this tactis ( mostly )

so start use your brains fellows

Ghjjf
    Quote Originally Posted by mis_uszatek View Post
    if somebody see mh on this reps it means that dont know anything about w3

only noobs lost to this tactis ( mostly )

so start use your brains fellows
    As you can see evryone who posted here can see a mh..... maybe less excuses more screenshot's ?

New User
    i dont need any excuses , i dont use mh and thats all what i have to say

watch this demos as many times as u need , and finnaly maybe u understod dome clear thing

nice game grinder vs pedal

pedal could've harras better with those birds tho
    me wants to pawn some nobos.

Quote Originally Posted by Pety- View Post
    @Ghjjf
    The suspicious moments are: When pedal_roman hero goes attacks enemy's army about 5:30 minutes. Then pedal_roman finds his enemy's army, he goes straight there, about 10:30 minutes. A little later he waits to his enemy's army, some minutes later, he tries to attack him again. Some minutes ater, he rushes Ghjjf' main. Seems like he knows when his opponents are creeping or not. So, I think I don't need to speak more.
    actually that game is clear.
    5:30 he was going to creep that big troll to that shop as he did earlier with another shop.
    10:30 he wasnt going there with intention to follow army but he went straight to base and as he met army he returned (btw it was shortest way to go from 1 base to another one, so he just went there)
    Suspicious move was when he attacked that AOW near his base but he saw it with bm during battle.
    I will check another game later.

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

Where is SS? i dont understand it... if some1 is suspected for mh, he should make a 1-2 screenshots and post it. Other way opinion is - clear mh. Mr ''pro'' mis_uszatek - show us SS

Btw u have 60 apm and u think u are pro? ahahahaha XD Off mh xD
    Last edited by fistaszek1; 4th October 2009 at 12:46 PM.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by efko.wbs View Post
    actually that game is clear.
    5:30 he was going to creep that big troll to that shop as he did earlier with another shop.
    10:30 he wasnt going there with intention to follow army but he went straight to base and as he met army he returned (btw it was shortest way to go from 1 base to another one, so he just went there)
    Suspicious move was when he attacked that AOW near his base but he saw it with bm during battle.
    I will check another game later.
    first person who knows something about w3

if i had mh , i will never send my bats to right corner when enemy was creeping ... and he could see that.... i will never starc creeping right corner mine , when he was attacking my base...

but u know ... morons dont know how to lose with face

U can be a smart mher... show ss man i wont repeat :/ U ignore me? Btw efko especially know much about this game xD

mis_uszatek if only u know something about wc3 and we r the stupid guys who dont understand nothin why every game when u match with me u dont play ?
    maybe u know too much for wc3

Ghjjf
    I ask you for SS and to post it in forum you say "sure" ... means you made the SS and its no problem to prove you are not mh .... now you cant post the ss.... i thouth if you were requested for SS you need to post it and if you dont - ban ;s

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast