Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GHostOne problem

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

GHostOne problem

Why i have allways high pings?Over 400 and higher..I dont dl anything.I've seeted priority to "High" in "Task menager",nothing is open and i still have big pings in my game.What is the problem?I have internet conection with 1024/128mbit/s.
    "Čuvajmo se od neljudi, ali se još više čuvajmo da i mi ne postanemo neljudi"

Seems you are from Serbia, you should not have problems. Make sure useless/not running programs are closed. Such as, windows live messenger, any other chatting software, etc. Ping your self like this:

Start > Run > Cmd > ping server.eurobattle.net

And post a screenshot of it here please.

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

Look,sometimes pings are ok.About 120-150..While in the game,instatly pings are 400 and higher.Than players are saying that lags,have delays etc..I'm not running MSN or any program something like that.I turn off and Kaspersky while i play on Bnet.

kaspersky is the greatest antivirus but it "eats"lots of resources .make sure kaspersky is NOT running and go to start >run>cmd and write there ping server.eurobattle.net
    and post a screenshot like tazzy sayd

Here u Tazz.Do i have to do same with my bot connected?

Let the ping finish -.-

It cant.After 3 sec the window close by itself.

run the cmd.exe separately, it does not close it self afterwards.

use ping server.eurobattle.net -t to allow the ping to run continuously (stop it with ctrl+c) and show the results pls

Tell me its ok??

Are anyone gonna answer me??

it seems to be ok .. i dont know why you have lag

If u want to be Admin of our hosting Bots , write in our forums @ http://fordota.com

Try install antivirus software
    like mcafee.
    [quote author=[Yuma]Psihijatar

Last night i created dota,then i check pings,and they were ok.Btw 60-150ms.But in game,oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,over 3000-4000ms!! o.O To repeat,Im not dl anything,and all my programs are closed,like MSN,Skype etc..

Try this: [url]http://eurobattle.net/showpost.php?p=957094&postcount=5[/url] (Lag in channel/game at specific times)

Will you be so kind and do test again and press CTRL+C before you make a screenshot so we can see results??

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast