Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Dota Thread!

Angry Anti-Dota Thread!

Man I used To Play Games Like Island Defense,Lords Of Europe,Castle War or other maps RTS/Builder/TD But now when i enter on eurobattle.net and watch the games i see -ar pro bl on ,trdap #1000 , Dota BR Pro , and other names how work for dota. Here Is me problem : TO MUCH DOTA i tried to play it but when i wanT to learn they kicked me becasue i am noob or if i get killed they make me a noob? why because i wish only to learn .So plzdont become dota addicted .from 20 games 15-18 games are dota omgggggggg i wish to learn but i cant why? because is full of "pros" if my team lose the blaim me omg DONT BECOME DOTA ADDICTED ..... if u wish rpg, items go play wow , guild wars ,metin 2 or a mmorpg game because w3 was an RTS game no??? when i try to host mele map they enter and after few sec they leave omg no one from eurobattle.net is playing normal melle \rts \builder maps??? ONLY DOTA?????????????????????

Did you try ladder?
    A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day! A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day!

Hahahahahaha, move to humor, move to humor!!!

Man, listen, if you wanna learn to play DotA, start playing with bots first. After month or two of playing, start playing pub games. In a year (if you're smart and quick learner), you'll be able to say "I know to play DotA!"

Or enter public games like "Dota noobs ap", or "trsdem GODLIKE" or something...

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by floryn1995 View Post
    Man I used To Play Games Like Island Defense,Lords Of Europe,Castle War or other maps RTS/Builder/TD But now when i enter on eurobattle.net and watch the games i see -ar pro bl on ,trdap #1000 , Dota BR Pro , and other names how work for dota. Here Is me problem : TO MUCH DOTA i tried to play it but when i wanT to learn they kicked me becasue i am noob or if i get killed they make me a noob? why because i wish only to learn .So plzdont become dota addicted .from 20 games 15-18 games are dota omgggggggg i wish to learn but i cant why? because is full of "pros" if my team lose the blaim me omg DONT BECOME DOTA ADDICTED ..... if u wish rpg, items go play wow , guild wars ,metin 2 or a mmorpg game because w3 was an RTS game no??? when i try to host mele map they enter and after few sec they leave omg no one from eurobattle.net is playing normal melle \rts \builder maps??? ONLY DOTA?????????????????????
    I recommend that you download the Dota Maps Ai Plus
    (google it) and learn how play it, and already that you don't know play train with this map.

The eurobattle server is opened for all of the maps, and in the Custom Games every host create your own rules.

It's mostly DotA games because people love DotA and they play just as you like TD, Island Defense etc. To learn how to play DotA and to become more skilled you should go play games "Dota NOOB AP" something like that and you won't be kicked.
    Also try to read tutorials/guides for item build, skill build, lane control, rune check etc.
    And also try to watch replays... You can find good replays here [url]http://www.gosugamers.net/dota[/url]
    MiZiGe: "Ppl on balcan always use words like "pusi kurac" "picka materina daj hleb" they all talk like that and on whole balcan there is only one mannered guy called MrNiceGuy and he will report you on forum for that!!"

hahahha, this thread rox!

Go play ai, after one month u will be ready to play apem eu GODLIKE!

Less then one month.

By the way, I wonder what did you wanted with this thread man? To suspend all users from playing DotA?

A perfect warrior
    Watch replays, watch the heros how move what they buy and many many more ...

Sure you need to practice that too, try easy with booooots or like I know some games exist like, dota noobs ...

Just go play dota Ai the easiest mode, and join dota noob ap games.

Quote Originally Posted by CroNichaR View Post
    Also try to read tutorials/guides for item build, skill build, lane control, rune check etc.
    And also try to watch replays... You can find good replays here [url]http://www.gosugamers.net/dota[/url]
    That is bull****. Don't listen to him. I never cared for guides and I can proudly say I am a good player
    A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day! A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day!

Also if you want to start learning, don't ever play -em games because they give you a wrong feel for the game... start with normal -ap/-ar/-sd/-rd games with noobs only title, or start with ai maps
    KASSEL: urke looks like harry potter and frodo in 1 person: frodo potter

kk i understand u but the problem is i played dota for 5-6 times a day for a weak but i get bored... same lands.same heroes,same pros,same items,better wow

Yes, he's young, but maybe in a few years he becomes a new Loda. Who knows...

Listen, I was like you. I hated it, when all of my friends loved it. At first, I truly thought it was boring. Mostly because I did not the meaning of the game. But when you start developing the strategy in the game, you will see how amazing this game is You need patience.

Same story as above...

btw. Taz your DOTA movie rox.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast