Thread: ORPG Load code grabber?

ORPG Load code grabber?

As you may know (especially Open RPG players) how boring it is to take a screenshot, and write your 2-km-long load code on notepad everytime you want to save your character.

I remember seeing some time ago, something such as "Code grabber"... However I can't remember what it was like, if it was a program, or a website, where you would open your screenshot with it and it would output parse the code for you. (Just while I was writing this, I thought of the possibility this could be a scam, since the website/program owner could keep all the codes for him... )

Has anyone ever heard of this?
    A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day! A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day!

To be honest ive never heard of it.

Anyways im mostly supportive to the old fashioned style of playing by the rules, because map makers make some maps for months with a lot of effort.

Even if there is such a thing i doubt it works on every map, because i do not think that all of them are based on the same formula for code calculation. Because if they were then there would not be a reason to have so many of them.
    To contact me in the server: ShadoW.bg
    Hidden Text click here to show

You got it wrong... I am not trying to acquire any cracked maps or codes.

What I meant is that it's too boring to open your screenshot (see attached image) and copy all that LeTt3Rs-4nD-NUMb3rS from it. What I'm looking for is something which opens that image and outputs it in text automatically.
    A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day! A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day!

Ahaa.. Well no idea where such a program could be obtained, but it would be most useful to have it. Personally i have about 15~20 different SSes for many different ORPGs and would love it too..
    If you find it can you post it here?

I was wondering about such program long time ago, it shouldn't be so hard to make it. If all the letters will be on black background (if you move to the bottom of the map, there should be on bottom of screen black) it shouldn't be so hard to recognize the characters ... But I am not programmer ... Average skilled programmer should do such program easilly, you may know someone.

Started to play Twilight's Eve few days ago. I had something like this on my mind and wanted to ask about it. Tnx a lot, I hope it works.

Well i have tested it with various maps so far and it worked
    BEST WC3 RPG THERE IS: Tkok
    Yeah, i'm sure about it.

Well any feedback on this so i could move it to a separate sticky.

Attached in Usefull Tools Thread.
    Also uploaded it here in the forum in case of it expiring in Megaupload.

[URL="http://eurobattle.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=125972&d=1252708993"]Link to the attachment.[/URL]