Thread: Safelist Request God.Sloth

Safelist Request God.Sloth

1. Your personal and bnet name.
    Hey, I'm Ben and my Battlenet name here is God.Sloth.

2. Your Age.
    I'm 21 years old.

3. Where are you from?
    I live in the Netherlands in the city Nijmegen.

4. Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
    I used ot be able to host, only that was about a year ago, and since than i changed my port settings. If I tweaked them a little, I think I would be able to host.
    My net speed is officially 20mbit, but it clocks in at around 12~14 mbit with an upload speed of 1 mbit.

5. State your reason why you want to play here.
    Like everyone, I dont want to play with leavers, flamers, retards and so on, anymore! Im quite tired of people leaving nearly every game.
    I allso dont want to play on garena, since they have a similar problem and i hate their channel system.

6. Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
    Monstly im quite good tempered. When im in a really bad mood and my team plays horribly, i might lash out a bit, but who wouldn't?
    In general im and nice person and fun person who loves a joke at its time.
    7. Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
    If I put my mind to it, i can play really well, mostly support/tank/gank characters. Lately I've been slacking off a bit, since the level of gameplay in pub games is so low. (gues where my name Sloth comes from).
    Anyways, I like playing supportive roles the most, because i dont like farming half the game.
    I think i have all the basic required skills like teamwork, lasthitting, denying and so on.

8. A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
    I think i wrote a bit about this in the previous point. Anyways, I haven't got any real tournament experiance, besides playing with my friends and some self aranged clan wars, nothing too special.
    I've been playing since... uhhhh... about 3 years or so ago. With about half a year break. Though im really not that big on keeping track of time, so it could be a bit longer or shorter.

9. Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
    I dont have any serious replays, so I'd like to enter a test game.

Excuse me for any spelling mistakes, just ignore it, im not perfect.

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    Good luck, go sign.