Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: wc3pros dischacker

Quote Originally Posted by n0v1c4 View Post
    The best part is when he says i had no reason to disc hahahaha...
    No u didn't....he just killed everything you got....in short...owned you
    so true
    typos typos ...

i think a mod need to decide and lock this )

This is clear DH but Wc3Pros is fair ppl no reason to disc........and you guys stop spaming here who is kid and who is good guy....

So what? Him having Northrend means he NEVER EVER hacks? Ye right..

Most of the good players who hack/used to hack here came excatly from North, thinking they can do whatever they want here and not get punished.

I know you're his friend, but try to be objective and post some good proof or whatever, not something like ' he n0rth he pr0 he no h4x '

As for others:

You noticed that Hacks mods are slightly inactive nowadays, so why the **** you spam the threads so much? Specially for people who never play ladder. What the **** you have to do with all this, knowing if someone hacks or not?

If you're willing to be a hack mod then sign up for it, stop posting useless crap because your post HE DISCED or HE DIDNT DISCED won't change ****..

I know I'm partially in that group as well, but I think that someone had to say it..

Got opened yesterday, it has 30 + posts already..

Go to chit chat and spam there.. It's annoying to read posts of people who post just to be seen or to who are trying to be funny or whatever...
    Agree with you..
    Last edited by D0N_CoRLeOnE; 27th August 2009 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Memento. View Post
    I couldn't agree more, tho, it's not just this one...

So what? Him having Northrend means he NEVER EVER hacks? Ye right..

Most of the good players who hack/used to hack here came excatly from North, thinking they can do whatever they want here and not get punished.

I know you're his friend, but try to be objective and post some good proof or whatever, not something like ' he n0rth he pr0 he no h4x '

As for others:

You noticed that Hacks mods are slightly inactive nowadays, so why the **** you spam the threads so much? Specially for people who never play ladder. What the **** you have to do with all this, knowing if someone hacks or not?

If you're willing to be a hack mod then sign up for it, stop posting useless crap because your post HE DISCED or HE DIDNT DISCED won't change ****..

I know I'm partially in that group as well, but I think that someone had to say it..

Got opened yesterday, it has 30 + posts already..

Go to chit chat and spam there.. It's annoying to read posts of people who post just to be seen or to who are trying to be funny or whatever...
    no no i don't agree with you forum is made for this if admins wants what u say they will add it in the rules "Comments+giving ur opinion = punish"
    And all ppl work with rules sorry i didnt find what u said in the rulez
    Last edited by KaRiM; 27th August 2009 at 04:41 AM.

Guys thats not dc , i know what dc is because i used it on custom games b4 , and i got some dc over the time , for example Yuma Ale. And when you get a dissconect you dont get "waiting for host"
    you lag for 0.25s and get "you were dissconected"!

this is classic disc-hack : u just disconnect ur net (alt+tab and disc etc...)

Quote Originally Posted by Ass_Kicker View Post
    Guys thats not dc , i know what dc is because i used it on custom games b4 , and i got some dc over the time , for example Yuma Ale. And when you get a dissconect you dont get "waiting for host"
    you lag for 0.25s and get "you were dissconected"!

What you are refering to is CUSTOM KICK or a program made for kicking people out of the game... CUSTOM KICK is NOT the same as DISCHACK

Learn something about that,then come here and spam about him not dischacking
    Why do you think there is a forum for DISCHACK and CUSTOM KICK,if that is one same thing? leaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarnnnn

Eurobattle.net Backer Combo-kRaL's Avatar
    he is fair player he put ss when he lost connection..
    look replay lost connection...

This guy is not discer...

I owned him in few mins and he didnt dc me, actually if he had dced u ,how he can post ss too? this SS cant be made in photoshop perfect like this..

Eurobattle.net Backer Combo-kRaL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyro. View Post

I owned him in few mins and he didnt dc me, actually if he had dced u ,how he can post ss too? this SS cant be made in photoshop perfect like this..
    thx for reps.

Trust me,miracles can be created in photoshop...i KNOW becouse i work in it!!
    AND noone cares about YOUR replay,it is about THIS case,not that one

If he didn't disc you,doesn't mean that he wont disc someone else...get it,got it?good

If he didn't disc you,doesn't mean that he wont disc someone else...get it,got it?good
    i totally agree with you , this replay proofs nothing and have no relation with this case ?Let's wait admins decision now

You are the one who hadnt get it very well...admins will care about my replay and about WC3PROS SS < this SS are still in game like ACEACE admins cant ban him because of it...its the strong enough proove to show us he is not discer.

So you admit he is discer?

Don't mess with me.

Awards
    How he can post ss too? this SS cant be made in photoshop perfect like this..
    Ohhh..
    Seems like you know about edit screenshots.

blindr00m
    this whole thread should be posted in [url]http://failblog.org/[/url] section "Engrish"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast