Thread: Other hacks RULES-How to report it!

Other hacks RULES-How to report it!

Custom kick ... What is it ... ?

A program which kicks player out of a game. ( The kicked player will suffer a loss. )

How to report it ... ?

You gotta recognize it. It's a small freeze " from out of nowhere ", which ends with " You were disconnected ... " dialog.

An user can be kicked at the start or in late period ... It doesn't matter.

So, you need the replay of a game ( Located in Warcraft III\Replays\ folder - Lasteplay.w3g file. ) and a ScreenShot containing " You were disconnected ... " dialog.

Then, attach those files in this section.

Ok, ... What should I write ?

Well, ... Here's an example ... :

( Thread name ... : Account name - Custom kick-er. )

- eXodus - Custom kick-er.

Ok. I've made it. What happens now ... ?

Be patient, ... A " Hacks " Moderator will take care of it, decide if someone used " Custom kick " or not. ( Of course, other users may post their opinions. It's not forbidden. )

And, what are the punishments ... ?

- Clear case - User will have his account locked permanently and IP locked for 1 month.

- Not a clear case - User may be noted. ( Depends of Moderator's decision. )

- Multiple custom kick usage from different accounts ( clear cases ) - User will have account locked and IP locked for a period of time ( Depends of Moderator's decision. )

Notes ... :

- You may NOT report " Custom Game ... " cases.

- In the thread's name , or the thread comment , abstain yourselves from swearing/insulting or any other childish behavior. We know you may be mad , but think twice before you type and press enter.

* Reporting sample: [URL]http://www.eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=75034[/URL]

Level-up ... ? What is it ... ?

A way of boosting account with wins, done by other user on purpose. ( Arranged games in which one user will constantly receive wins. ) Though, not a " hack ".

How to report it ... ?

You need ScreenShots showing a specific account, or accounts as better, entering and leaving games constantly. Also, ScreenShots must containg account's stats and time whenever he enters or leaves the game.

Then, attach those files in this section.

( Thread name ... : Account name - Level up-er. )

- eXodus - Level up-er.

Be patient, ... A " Hacks " Moderator will take care of it, decide if someone Level up-ed or not. ( Of course, other users may post their opinions. It's not forbidden. )

- Clear case ... - User will have his account locked and IP locked for a period of time, from 1 to 6 months ( Depends of Moderator's decision. )

- Not a clear case, ... ScreenShots are missing, ScreenShots are not " valid ". - User may be noted/banned. ( Depends of Moderator's decision. )

Notes ... :

- To report a Level up-er, you need at least 5 " valid " ScreenShots.

- In the thread's name , or the thread comment , abstain yourselves from swearing/insulting or any other childish behavior. We know you may be mad , but think twice before you type and press enter.

Name Spoofer ... ? What is it ... ?

A program which allows you to change your nickname or put it coloured.

How to report it ... ?

You need one ScreenShot with player using the NameSpoofer and other with his real account ( May be found by " Pinging ... " in-game. ).

( Thread name ... : Account name is using Name Spoofer. )

- eXodus is using NameSpoofer.

Be patient, ... A " Hacks " Moderator will take care of it, decide if someone is using " Name Spoofer " or not. ( Of course, other users may post their opinions. It's not forbidden. )

- Clear case - User will have his account locked permanently.

- Clear case ( user spoofed administrator/moderator/serverop name ) - User will have his account locked and IP locked for a period of time, between 6 months and permanently ( depends of moderator's decision ).

Note ... :

* Reporting sample: [URL]http://www.eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=75034[/URL]

Nickname Abuse ... ? What is it ... ?

An advantage of player who creates "strange" nickname with weird signs like " IlIlIlIlIlI " , " _-_R4z0r-_-_ ". Difficulty of trying to check the ping of that player gives him huge advantage in "Lag abuse", "Disc Hack" and other cases. User will be also banned for account that may insult religion, countries or other people.

How to report it ... ?

You need a replay from PG game vs such user.

(Thread Name ... : Acc. name abuse by User "xxx")

- This player (Full nickname of player) is using Nick Hack.

Be patient, ... A " Hacks " Moderator will take care of and decide if such account will be banned or not.( Of course, other users may post their opinions. It's not forbidden. )

- Clear case ... - User will have his account ladder banned permanently. Multiple abusive behaviour like this may result in baning an users IP(if he gets caught).

- Not a clear case, ... User account seems be ok with Hacks Moderator, user may not be ladder banned. (Depends of Moderator's decision. )

Note ...:

FFA team play ... ? What is it ... ?

An "alliance" of 2 or 3 players against another player, in a "Free For All" ladder game. "Allied" players attack another player in a "Free For All" game, but avoid attacking themselves, though they are enemies.

How to report it ... ?

You need a replay from a "Free For All" ladder game, when 2 or 3 players got "allied" against you / another player.

( Thread Name ... : Name of players who got "allied" in the FFA game you report. )

ex. : "XFIRE and TP_MoonStar FFA team players."

Be patient, ... A "Hacks" Moderator will take care of and decide if that accounts will be banned or not. ( Of course, other users may post their opinions. It's not forbidden. )

- Clear case - User accounts will be permanently ladder banned. If it happens again, they will have accounts locked and IP banned for a period of time ( Depends of Moderator's decision. )

- Not clear case - User accounts may be ladder banned for a short period of time, between 2 weeks and 2 months ( Depends of Moderator's decision. )

Notes ... :

- You may not report custom games.

Team killer ... ? What is it ... ?

A player who acts against his ally, in a "Random Teams" ladder game, attacking him or destroying his game, on purpose.

How to report it ... ?

You need replay from the "Random Teams" ladder game, when you / other player were teamkilled.

( Thread Name ... : Name of the teamkiller. )

ex. : "XFIRE teamkiller."

Be patient, ... A "Hacks" Moderator will take care of and decide if that player will be banned or not. ( Of course, other users may post their opinions. It's not forbidden. )

- Clear case - User account will be permanently ladder banned. If he is caught to be doing it again(on other acc's), he will have his all acc's locked and IP banned for 6 months. On 3rd time he will be permanently IP banned.

- Not a clear case - User account may be "noted" ( Depends of Moderator's decision. )

Notes ... :

- You may not report custom games.

- In the thread's name , or the thread comment , abstain yourselves from swearing/insulting lor any other childish behavior. We know you may be mad , but think twice before you type and press enter.

Advertiser ... ? What is it ... ?

A player that advertises (makes commercial) for another server except for eurobattle.net

How to report it ... ?

You need screenshots that proove that the accused player advertises another server.

Ok, ... What should I do ?

Create a thread in this section and attach the screenshot(s).

Ok, ... but what should i write ?

Here's an example :

( Thread Name ... : Name of the advertiser . )

ex. : "XFIRE advertiser."

Be patient, ... A "Hacks" Moderator will take care of it , and decide if that player will be banned or not. ( Of course, other users may post their opinions. It's not forbidden. )

- Clear case - User account will be locked and IP locked for a period of time, between 6 moths or a permanent ban. ( Depends of Moderator's decision. )

- Not a clear case - User account may be "noted" ( Depends of Moderator's decision. ) And be kept under observation by the player who reported him or by any hacks team member , if necessary.

Notes ... :

- You may not report advertisements that are not related with another server(s). Or that are related with sites , games and other things that cannot harm neither community nor server itself.

Leavers in RT(random team)

- We all know it's lame to play 1v2, 2v3 etc. in RT, so since we have a new command(/ladderban), we implemented rules for this kind of behaviour.

Since now, every leaver in RT(without having any good reason to leave), will be banned according to the rules.

- Clear case - User will be noted first and second time. On 3rd report, user will have his accound ladder banned for 1 month!
    Any further intentional leaving will result in permanent ladder ban.

- User who creates multiple acc's just to ruin games with intentional leaving(if we discover one like that), will be locked and will have his IP banned for a period of time(Depends on moderator's decision).

Admin Pretender ... ? What is it ... ?

A player that pretends to be an administrator/moderator by either saying it or by threatening with account/IP ban.
    Or a player that says he is a relative/good friend of an administrator/moderator and makes threats based on that.

How to report it ... ?

You need screenshots of that player saying these things.

Ok, ... What should I do ?

Create a thread and attach the screenshot(s). Replay is recommanded but not entirely necesary.

Ok, ... but what should i write?

Here's an example :

( Thread Name ... : Name of the admin pretender )

ex. : "XFIRE admin pretender

Be patient, ... A "Hacks" Moderator will take care of and decide if that player will be banned or not. ( Of course, other users may post their opinions. It's not forbidden. )

- Clear case - Player says he is administrator when in fact he isn't - User account will be locked and IP locked between a period of 6 months or permanently (Depends on Moderator's decision.)

- Not a clear case - Player threatens with the fact that he is a good friend or relative of an administrator, thus he has more privileges than normal users - User will be noted and will be kept under observation.

Note ... :

Important!
    - When inside a Custom Game , please show us a screenshot with pings for name spoofer check , some players want to make it look like others did it.
    If you don't do this the case may be prohibited. If you didn't do this, we will set a trap for the user who was reported to make him confess this , but if he doesn't, he will only get a 'Noted' status.

*** IMPORTANT ~ READ ***

Since we realised that many of you, when reporting someone are missing replays, we strongly recommend that you have 'AutoSave' option ON.
    When you mark this option, after every game you will have replays stored in the following folder(standard):
    C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Replay\Autosave\Multiplayer
    Replay name contains the date when game was played, so when you are searching for a replay, just check what date is in the replays name.

Last edited by efko.wbs; 9th June 2010 at 10:00 PM.

"Liked by <insert unimportant value>,hated by <less important value>,respected by <everyone>"
    Smurf ®™