Thread: Server/Patch issues!

Unhappy Server/Patch issues!

Hey!

I was really looking foward to playing w3 online, but it seems i can't connect to the server.

I'm running on Vista 64 Eternity (By Benjamin), when i get into the game i click on the battle.net button, ofc i make sure it's on eurobattle.net and i get this msg ( it's under error in attached images), so then i download the full patch of this site, the 1.23 version but i can't patch it and these are the msges that i get.. ( under jpeg 1, 2 -the order i get them in), i'm sorry for my english, it's noticeable that i'm not from any of the english speaking countries, but i would really appreciate some help.

Thanks in advance, ShineSheYong!

xD. NOw you have patch 1.21 take patch then copy in war 3 folder install 1.23a you can find patch in forum tutorials .....
    when you installed patch install xpam in your warIII folder run the game and enjoy.
    [quote author=[Yuma]Psihijatar

Quote Originally Posted by BloodMen View Post
    xD. NOw you have patch 1.21 take patch then copy in war 3 folder install 1.23a you can find patch in forum tutorials .....
    when you installed patch install xpam in your warIII folder run the game and enjoy.
    Hey, thanks for the reply, but i can't patch that's my main issue, when i try to patch i get the ( screenshot 1 & 2 ) msg or the ( screenshot patch ) msg!

Thx, ShineSheYong!
    Last edited by ShineSheYong; 16th August 2009 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Added Picture!

i got it to work , then for the help tho!

enjoy playing.
    --------------------------------------

Some things I do for money
    some things I do for free

EPIC FAIL:
    http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=95686