Thread: Unable to Connect.

Post Unable to Connect.

So...I'm playing on eurobattle for some time...but today I made a friend start playing warcraft here..so I burned on a dvd the warcraft III from my computer and gave him...
    I already reinstalled him xpam...and i used euroloader.exe to start the game..but it always says: Unable to connect blablabla..manually connect or something...
    What should I do?

Are you connect on eurobattle server? Run the eurobattle.reg and see if work.

I recommend that you download the war3fixer for create an registration of your warcraft in your computer.

I did both things :S.....
    But at the w3fixer..does it matter if I keep the '\' in the directory or not?
    And I should fix Reign of Chaos or Frozen Throne?
    Edit: Btw I disabled firewall too..

No man the w3fixer you need just choose the place where is your folder of warcraft III. And have not this thing of RoC or TFT, he update the 2 things in your register.
    Last edited by PetyseXy; 12th August 2009 at 10:16 PM.

Huh? I don't understand what you are saying...I'm using that w3fixer needed when patches can't find the location or your w3...
    When I open it..it says: Fix Rain Of chaos
    and
    Fix The Frozen Throne
    :S
    I did them both...still not working..

Reinstall the game without these crappy w3fixer stuff.

the problem is I didn't install it..I just burned it on a cd already installed....:S
    any1 got ideeas?
    Last edited by slayerz; 13th August 2009 at 10:54 AM.

I dont see any reason why you should get any problem. I did same thing when was formating my pc. Just copy/pasted warcraft, and edited registry with correct [URL="http://eurobattle.net/showpost.php?p=950166&postcount=3"]InstallPath[/URL] and gateway. You dont need any fixer or reseter or whatever.

I have a similiar kind of problem.I was playing on xpam happily for a few years, until a week ago when I had some internet issues. After they were fixed thoroughly I tried to connect to the server and I couldn't. I can open the this and any other web page with no problem, have torrents, chat clients, ect... But I cannot connect to ANY server with Warcraft 3. I even tried Blizzard servers and it still wouldn't work! I thought there might be a problem in the DNS to IP resolving of some kind, so I even changed the server.eurobattle.net and (just for the sake of experiment) useast.battle.net with their IPs, but still nothing. Then I resetted the game version back to 1.07 with the appropriate tool (bl***res***r - I know you have a special opinion about this one), uninstalled the xpam installer, then updated the game back to 1.23a and installed the xpam installer and nothing again. I thought the server might be down but it wasn't ([url]http://beta.eurobattle.net/status/[/url]). It seems like a dead end!
    PS: I am using WinXP and the firewall has been turned off (from the services) for the past couple billion years.
    NO LIFERS DO this or simply this