Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 1.24patch

Well despite being HUGE fun of Dota and being VERY happy that there will be no really problem with it, there are more maps that i like to play, and they update to 1.24.

Problem with 1.23->1.24 is that many older versions of maps wont work on 1.24... Is a double-edged knife kinda....

Maybe make 1.23 and 1.24 both patch work on eurobattle?
    Last edited by HELRAISER; 10th August 2009 at 08:47 PM.

New User
    Guys, i have reinstalled wc3 frozen throne then used the 1.24 patch directly cuz i didn't have 1.23a and the patch runs ok..So how what should i download to play battle.net?

Lots of ppl want 1.24 upgr on eurobattle. Moon, or other admin, can u give us a date ? when will eurobattle 1.24 upgraded ? Thx.

it is not the question of when, more "why". As TP_Moonstar said, it is completely unnecessary for us.

It's because they want to play the new Dotinha that works only on 1.24, or am i mistaken...

edit: i'm not mistaken. Exhibit A: ^^

[url]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?p=1012549#post1012549[/url]
    Last edited by TBK.Goldy; 7th September 2009 at 12:18 PM.

6.62 is hugely bugged.
    6.62b is mega bugged.
    Just for your info.

Quote Originally Posted by LOGiStiK View Post
    6.62 is hugely bugged.
    6.62b is mega bugged.
    Just for your info.
    It's not about dota only ... For eg. : if we want to dl and watch some 1.24 replays [of normal game] we can't on 1.23. That's why i'm asking for a date

then by the way, there will be no update to the new patch?
    and if so, please give a specific date.

You should see when the real not bugged 1.24 patch will be released then you'll be able to know when will server run on 1.24 patch (maybe not even then)
    MiZiGe: "Ppl on balcan always use words like "pusi kurac" "picka materina daj hleb" they all talk like that and on whole balcan there is only one mannered guy called MrNiceGuy and he will report you on forum for that!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Win_Natural View Post
    It's not about dota only ... For eg. : if we want to dl and watch some 1.24 replays [of normal game] we can't on 1.23. That's why i'm asking for a date
    Well man just download switcher ... google it ([url]http://www.dota-utilities.com/2009/08/warcraft-version-switcher-patch-123-124.html[/url])
    [quote author=[Yuma]Psihijatar

I'm for update too. I'd like to play new TBR 2.0b version, switcher is useless, you can't play it in singleplayer mode. I't also works only for 1.24 patch.

I don't know if you are serious with "we will never update" attitude, new version of maps will start (already started) to use hash tables and I doubt they will make 2 versions (one for 1.23). Soon there will be obsolete maps everywhere.
    Last edited by xsuperloadx; 13th September 2009 at 07:20 PM.

xsuperloadx why should server go on beta version that is still testing and has a lot of bugs just because you like to play maps that works only on 1.24??
    MiZiGe: "Ppl on balcan always use words like "pusi kurac" "picka materina daj hleb" they all talk like that and on whole balcan there is only one mannered guy called MrNiceGuy and he will report you on forum for that!!"

Quote Originally Posted by CroNichaR View Post
    xsuperloadx why should server go on beta version that is still testing and has a lot of bugs just because you like to play maps that works only on 1.24??
    y i agree with cronichar i think its better play games without bugs ..
    [quote author=[Yuma]Psihijatar

1.24 patch isn't mandatory on battlenet? I don't own original game so I can't tell. If it isn't or it's bugged beta then I apologize.
    Last edited by xsuperloadx; 13th September 2009 at 08:23 PM.

New User
    May I ask when are you planing the update? I have a problem with garena-eurobattle tournaments, lot of ppl has already the newer version and I do not have much time for downgrading and upgrading. So If you already know If it is going to be in some months / next year? Thanks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast