Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: World Of Warcraft discussion.

World Of Warcraft discussion.

Since we all ``love`` WoW,we can discuss here about anything which is connected to WoW.

First here`s a introduce about World of Warcraft:

What type of hero will you be? This is one of the first questions you'll answer when playing World of Warcraft. After deciding what race to play, each character will choose one of several classes. Each race has its own list of class options available to it. Throughout their entire careers, characters will be able to learn from a pool of over 1000 spells and skills. A character's class will help determine which spells and skills he or she can master; this page lists just a few for each class. Below you will find information detailing each of the classes you'll be able to play in World of Warcraft, including a few examples of the numerous spells and skills available to each class.

CLASSES

Druids

Druids are the keepers of the world and masters of nature with a diverse array of abilities. They are powerful healers, capable of curing poisons and raising fallen comrades in the thick of battle. Druids also command nature's wrath, calling down ranged blasts of energy, summoning swarms of insects, or entangling their foes in the earth. But druids are also masters of the wild, able to shapeshift into a great bear, cat, or even sea lion, gaining their powers in combat or travel. Druids are a diverse class with a variety of playstyles, capable of filling any role.

Available to: Night Elves, Tauren
    Type: Hybrid, Primary Healer
    Standard Bars: Health/Mana (Druid form/Aquatic form), Health/Rage (Bear form), Health/Energy (Cat form)
    Available Armor: Cloth, Leather
    Available Weapons: Staves, One and Two-handed Maces, Polearms Daggers, Fist Weapons.

Hunters

Hunters are deadly marksmen, capable of bringing their enemies down from a distance with bows or rifles. Skilled survivalists, they can track enemies or lay traps to damage and entrap their foes. Hunters also possess a primal connection to the beasts of Azeroth, capable of taming and training them to keep as loyal guardians. Wearing light to medium armor, hunters can also dual wield weapons in combat, fighting beside their pets in battle.

Available to: Night Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, Tauren, Trolls, Blood Elves, Draenei
    Type: Ranged Physical Damage Dealer
    Standard Bars: Health/Mana
    Pet Bars: Health/Focus
    Available Armor: Cloth, Leather, Mail (level 40)
    Available Weapons: Axes, Daggers, Guns, Bows, Crossbows, Fist Weapons, Polearms, Staves, Swords, Thrown, Two-Handed Axes, Two-Handed Swords.

Mages

Mages wield the elements of fire, frost, and the arcane to destroy or neutralize their enemies. They are a robed class that excels at dealing massive damage from afar, casting elemental bolts at a single target, or raining destruction down upon their enemies in a wide area of effect. Mages can also augment their allies' spell-casting powers, summon food or drink to restore their friends, and even travel across the world in an instant by opening arcane portals to distant lands.

Available to: Humans, Gnomes, Undead, Trolls, Blood Elves, Draenei
    Type: Primary Ranged Magic Damage Dealer
    Available Armor: Cloth
    Available Weapons: Staves, Wands, Daggers, Swords.

Paladins

Guardians of the Holy Light and defenders of the Alliance, paladins bolster their allies with holy auras and blessing to protect their friends from harm and enhance their powers. Wearing heavy armor, they can withstand terrible blows in the thickest battles while healing their wounded allies and resurrecting the slain. In combat, they can wield massive two-handed weapons, stun their foes, destroy undead and demons, and judge their enemies with holy vengeance. Paladins are a defensive class designed to outlast their opponents.

Available to: Humans, Dwarves, Blood Elves, Draenei
    Type: Hybrid, Secondary Healer
    Available Armor: Cloth, Leather, Mail, Plate (level 40), Shields
    Available Weapons: One and Two-handed Maces, One and Two-handed Swords, One and Two-handed Axes, Polearms.

Priests

Priests are the masters of healing and preservation, restoring their wounded allies, shielding them in battle, and even resurrecting their fallen comrades. While they have a variety of protective and enhancement spells to bolster their allies, priests can also wreak terrible vengeance on their enemies, using the powers of shadow or holy light to destroy them. They are a diverse and powerful class, highly desirable in any group, capable of fulfilling multiple roles.

Available to: Humans, Dwarves, Night Elves, Undead, Trolls, Blood Elves, Draenei
    Type: Primary Healer
    Available Weapons: One-Handed Maces, Daggers, Staves, Wands.

Rogues.

Rogues are a lightly armored melee class capable of dealing massive damage to their enemies in a flurry of attacks. They are masters of stealth and assassination, passing by enemies unseen and striking from the shadows, then escaping from combat in the blink of an eye. Rogues can also craft poisons that damage or cripple their enemies, reducing their effectiveness in battle. Groups will find rogues valuable, for not only do they deal massive damage, but they can open locked doors or chests, and disarm hidden traps as well.

Available to: Gnomes, Humans, Dwarves, Night Elves, Blood Elves, Orcs, Undead, Trolls
    Type: Primary Melee Damage Dealer
    Standard Bars: Health/Energy
    Available Armor: Cloth, Leather
    Available Weapons: Dagger, Swords, Maces, Fist Weapons, Thrown, Guns, Bows, Crossbows.

Shamans

Shaman are the spiritual leaders of their tribes and clans. They are masters of the elements, using spells and totems that heal or enhance their allies in battle while unleashing the fury of the elements upon their foes. Shaman can wear medium armor, and even wield massive two-handed weapons in combat. They are a versatile class that can wade into battle, restoring their allies while hurling elemental bolts of lightning at their enemies.

Available to: Orcs, Tauren, Trolls, Draenei
    Type: Hybrid, Secondary Healer
    Available Armor: Cloth, Leather, Mail (level 40), Shields
    Available Weapons: One-Handed Maces, Two-Handed Maces, Staves, Fist Weapons, One-Handed Axes, Two-Handed Axes, Daggers.

Warlocks.

Warlocks are masters of shadow, flame, and demonic power. They are a robed class that excels at plaguing their enemies with disease or curses, hurling bolts of fire or shadow energy across the battlefield, and summoning demons to aid them in combat. While warlocks are powerful casters that deal damage from a distance, their demonic powers can also protect or support their allies in battle, or even summon other players from across the world using ritual magic to conjure portals.

Available to: Gnomes, Humans, Orcs, Undead, Blood Elves
    Type: Debuffer and hey you found some hidden text, there must be some giant conspiracy here
    Pet Bars: Health/Mana
    Available Weapons: Daggers, Wands, Staves, Swords.

Warriors

Warriors can be a raging berserker or an iron-clad juggernaut, capable of withstanding tremendous attacks while protecting their allies from harm. They have a wide variety of attacks that do everything from cripple their enemies, to dealing massive amounts of damage in a single retaliatory blow, and enhancing their allies' fighting ability with battle shouts. They excel at fighting multiple opponents at once, gaining rage from every blow dealt or received to unleash their attacks. Warriors are a versatile class with a variety of play-styles to choose from.

Available to: All Races except Blood Elves
    Type: Primary Tank or maybe you've been trolled....Warriors, yes Trolls can be Warriors...
    Standard Bars: Health/Rage
    Available Armor: Cloth, Leather, Mail, Plate (level 40), Shields
    Available Weapons: All (excluding wands)

Death Knights

he fearsome death knight, World of Warcraft's first Hero class, is not your average adventurer seeking to prove his or her worth on Azeroth's fields of battle. No longer servants of the Lich King, they begin their new calling as experienced, formidable adversaries, heavily armed and armored and possessing an arsenal of deadly and forbidden magic learned in the Lich King's thrall.

Available to: All Races
    Type: Primary Tank
    Standard Bars: Health
    Available Armor: Cloth, Leather, Mail, Plate
    Available Weapons: Axes, Polearms, Swords, Two-Handed Axes, Two-Handed Swords, One-handed Maces, Two-Handed Maces.

World of Warcraft offers ten playable races: Dwarves, Gnomes, Humans, Night Elves, Draenei, Orcs, Tauren, Trolls, Undead and Blood Elves. Each of these races has unique racial traits and certain playable classes available to them. These racial traits and class options help them to accomplish their goals in the world.
    The game's races are further divided into two warring factions: the Alliance and the Horde. Characters can only talk, group, and create guilds with players from their own faction. Certain zones and cities in the world are also friendly to one faction while hostile to the other. Additionally, certain quests can only be completed by members of one faction and not the other.

RACES

World of Warcraft offers ten playable races: Dwarves, Gnomes, Humans, Night Elves, Draenei, Orcs, Tauren, Trolls, Undead and Blood Elves. Each of these races has unique racial traits and certain playable classes available to them. These racial traits and class options help them to accomplish their goals in the world.
    The game's races are further divided into two warring factions: the Alliance and the Horde. Characters can only talk, group, and create guilds with players from their own faction. Certain zones and cities in the world are also friendly to one faction while hostile to the other. Additionally, certain quests can only be completed by members of one faction and not the other.
    Last edited by .DeitY.; 31st July 2009 at 12:33 PM.

T-PAIN is gay.
    Confirmed 10/10.

WOW SUX )
    i quit playing it long long long ago
    i was stupid then to even waste money on retail and after quiting that , was stupid for wasting TIME on private servers ( scape, beez , immortal , free etc .. etc ... etc ... )
    still ill stick to topic and say something about ... "wow" ...
    i used to play a shaman and a rogue shaman troll on retail undead rogue tarren mill server
    then went to private kept making human rogue and dranei shaman , sometimes human pala
    since i quit long ago i dont remember many of the spells but i do remember i pwned a lot

Finally you listened to me and opened this thread.

Well, if I played WoW, I guess I would be dwarf/hunter and draenei/paladin.

This was my post No. 400.

ccc i wow thread ste napravili ....
    „Сањао сам неке чудне Србе. Причају српски, а мисле турски.“

pa kad ja <3 WoW

i dont want to waste money on retail,and i dont have nerves for 1x drop or level..

Giving money for game = stupid

Paladins are now OP same as DK,unbeatable believe me...

Wheres Pecony to share us his skill

T-PAIN is gay.
    Confirmed 10/10.

Protoss, spammuje li spammuje...

haha good thread..

yes,cous me iz imba

WoW > all

A za Protos,neka ga,nece jos dugo

T-PAIN is gay.
    Confirmed 10/10.

wow je zarazna
    ja mrazim wow btw.. dota > wow

WoW je zarazna igra jeste,ali je i najbolja...Samo na mom serveru igra 7k ljudi i to online,a da ne pominjem ostalih 1000 servera...

T-PAIN is gay.
    Confirmed 10/10.

pa da al LIFE > DOTA > WOW

Ne bih rekao,al jeste LIFE pa > WoW.

T-PAIN is gay.
    Confirmed 10/10.

Zezanje > all

GG

Pic**> ALL

a i moze za zezanje

T-PAIN is gay.
    Confirmed 10/10.