Thread: Server cheater! Please check it.

Server cheater! Please check it.

OMGLOLZ!!! I played 3 games in a row,won,and then the and server gives lose to my stats,apart from constantly being harassed by server since i started playing with ORCS,i really cant do anything but cry It restarts when i own,it lags when i pwn,it gives lose when i win. Me and my friend Spork want our win written down! Its AT game,we won them fair and square. Spork barely stopped me from crashing my computer in 1000 pieces. My mental health is in danger,you must understand. I must have that win! ! ! Im sure other people will have evidence that server cheats on us,normal people! Thank you for listenting and not banning me!
    Garena,Northrend: inactive... ''ZuXuL'' or ''AnotherCopy'' or "DoctorPressure" and many more (shared with friends)

XPAM: inactive... CurseOfTheElves, nVp.Lukaj, maloxvelikoD, SmokinGanja, AnotherCopy, --Destroyer--

SO Fkin' TRUE ! we want our WIN WRITTEN DOWN !!11111!

weird ... weird .. and then EVEN more weird
    all i see is replay any screenshots ?

/profile Ni^Spork , /profile CurseOfTheElves we have loose in at D and we are to pros to loose against players wich we used to play

Server is friend with Admins,they will say: SERVER NOTED! i know it! and they are going to warn me for reporting their friend LIFE IS NOT FAIR! they say: THERE IS NO FAIR IN WAR! But me,me wants peace with server,me wants justice. . .
    Garena,Northrend: inactive... ''ZuXuL'' or ''AnotherCopy'' or "DoctorPressure" and many more (shared with friends)

XPAM: inactive... CurseOfTheElves, nVp.Lukaj, maloxvelikoD, SmokinGanja, AnotherCopy, --Destroyer--

Quote Originally Posted by -Destroyer- View Post
    Server is friend with Admins,they will say: SERVER NOTED! i know it! and they are going to warn me for reporting their friend LIFE IS NOT FAIR! they say: THERE IS NO FAIR IN WAR! But me,me wants peace with server,me wants justice. . .
    OMG .... pls .... get .. a ... life ...

the only thing u got is a replay where u won a game ... and something written saying server is hacker , ban it -.- ..
    things like this ( as u state win but loose ) might be able to happen but its just 1 game ... jeez -.-

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

xaxaxaxaxa koje zezanje.
    ludi ste skroz
    INACTIVE

Quote Originally Posted by Focused View Post
    OMG .... pls .... get .. a ... life ...

the only thing u got is a replay where u won a game ... and something written saying server is hacker , ban it -.- ..
    things like this ( as u state win but loose ) might be able to happen but its just 1 game ... jeez -.-
    nat 1 gejm,meni gejms! ! !
    I dont have life man,im noob! OUTSIDE IM NOTHING! here i can be RANDOM,ORC,NIGHT ELF,HUMAN,UNDEAD,NAGA,SPECTRE,ZEUS,TOWERS and many more! In OUTSIDE i have all losses,in WC3 i have more wins then losses,im being realistic. But Server wants me to commit suicide,and i LIKE MY NERD LIFE,i dont want to go to Altar Of Dead!

SPORK,defend me! ! Focused hates me too. WHY? WHY?? WHYYYYYYYYY?!?

ok new idea
    dont do drugs

I thought i've seen everything.
    I was wrong.