Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I suggest to all XPAM respective DRIVERS to look this video!

I can tell you again that 90% of bike accidents are caused by bikers themselves. Have you ever seen an Aprilia or Kawasaki driving 50-60km/h? Maybe 150 was the lowest speed i ever seen. You can't deny that 90% bikers drive like maniacs on EVERY road. I live on some kind of hill, and every night i can hear very loud and fast gear shifting - caused by bike of course - through the center of the town. That is normal? What if one stupid cat goes under your wheel? Oh we have dead biker. You must admit there is a very good reason why bikers are called kamikaza's and organ donors.
    Hidden Text click here to show

I know many Cro biker guyz from forums and I can tell you, you're reckless bikers. No offense.

Gj for Perito!

Last night guy living 3 streets away from my got killed on his Suzuki with 1000ccm, he was passing one car while other was going in his direction. And yes, he was going VERY fast. Not only he killed himself, but he also injured people from both cars.

Something like this:

That situation is called scissors. Not just bikers die like that, it's one of the most common reasons for traffic accidents.

Quote Originally Posted by VamoS_GringO View Post
    ROFL...nice??

yes .. nice
    i think its funny .. a lot really driving fast is a risk u have to take to have some fun

You're an idiot. There is a place for things like speed. And that place are not the town streets.

Ex Head Administrator
    Not all bikers are retardeds same as not all drivers are retardeds.

You can see drivers running at 100km/h and also see bikers at 100km/h on town streets.

As the guy above, town street is not place for runners and those who like running with their car/biker at 80km/h+ on town streets will possible suffer or cause an accident sooner or later.

I personaly dont pass from 80km/h on my town and in someplaces not faster then 60 since its so small.

Most of bikers accident is scissors like since 99% of then always drive faster then a car and cant stand driving arround 60~80km/h.

You dont see cars trying to pass through a biker that's why most of drivers accident involving bikers are caused by bikers not drivers.

of course there's always an exception and always stupid drivers who cant stop on the line correctly as the guy from the video (i dont think anyone noticed but the accident was caused by both :

1)driver didnt stop correctly ( look where he was) no matter if he saw or not he SHOULD have stopped on the right place .

2)Biker was possible arround 100+ and if he was a little lower he would see that the car didnt stop correctly.

Less then 10% of the accidents aint caused by both that's why you cant really say.. " its his fault only ! "

Most of the bikers i see here im my town ( especialy at night) drive arround 100km/h or faster that's why at hospital you get more biker accident then home accidents. You must agree that it's much easier to see a car at night then a driver running! ( not mention 99% of then dont drive correctly and like to dance on the street instead of staying on the middle and at least few meters away from the car in front and the one behind.

Nice to see how is the situation in Brasil.

Similar here, just here drivers don't respect bikers at all. That's why I opened this thread btw, to tell drivers to pay attention on bikers.

in a few more weeks ill start tests to get my drivers licence so ill look out for crazy bikers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2