Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What were you dreaming tonight?

I don't eat male...so you don't need to worry.I just rip them apart and throw 'em down the river or bury them.

By the way them playboy rings
    my mother stole from you
    well Nate finally got em back sh-t
    it must have been at least 16 years ago
    well I put em in your cask ahhh
    moving past it, it still aint registered yet
    but you can bet you’re legacy they’ll never forget
    the motor city mo-town
    hip hop vet, hip hop shop, dreads
    it don’t stop there
    yeah, as difficult as it sounds
    RIP Big Proof

i once dreamed a same dream but in episodes (lulz). It was about aliens landing. 1st episode was... aliens landing. second episode, me and my family running away. third, we shot the aliens with machine guns... so basically i've dreamt the same dream 3 times... but each time it was more further... x_X

tt

Quote Originally Posted by MiZiGe View Post
    it is not that I do not remember them, I just do not dream...I know when I forget a dream, I mean, I am aware that I was dreaming.
    If what I know is true , non-dreamers don't dream because they are quite happy in their lives , don't have bigger problems etc... The one who has problems runs away in dreams , unwillingly... So constant problems=constant dreams
    Dancin' with myself...

Extasy, I will try your trick tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Mladenus View Post
    Btw, do you think that dreams mean something?
    Every dream has a meaning behind it. If you read about the subject in a religious point of view, you'll find that dreams are divided into different categories. Some dreams are dreams that predict the future, they are sent mostly to prophets.
    But most dreams are the effect of your environment and your feelings. What you want and what you see. Dreams are the best way to know what you are feeling without denying it and without lying to your self about it. Unless you learn to control your dream (which is possible but very difficult), it will show your true feelings most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    dreaming of something that I unconsciously ( yet consciously,cause I realized it ) knew it was going to happen ( didn't happen yet ) and when it did..it made my skin crawl
    From a religious point of view, this only happens to prophets. Build a temple The closest thing a normal person can get to, is predicting that something 'bad' or 'good' is going to happen sometime soon.
    Science might explain it in another way, but I doubt science accepts the idea of seeing the future.

Hidden Text click here to show

I always enjoy my dreams(if I have them), and I always remember what I dreamed when I get up, but I forget them after 13h(I simply can't remember anymore), but I always can remember what have I dreamed about 1h after I get up, after all is lost.

And yes, I had many times the chance to "predict" sth with my dream, f.e. I dreamed about that, and after a while, that happens or similar to it :S

My mind is really kewl xd
    Save the dramma for your mama.

I had great dream too.I dreamed how i was the most *ucker in my town, *ucked everything and than i signed for a tournament for ****s and second plays lolol.. rly..imBa

I don't know Perito, few times happened to me to control the dreams. And always was this situation:

If I somehow bring a conclusion it's a dream, I can do everything and that becomes my world. It's really cool, but usually doesn't last long.

Quote Originally Posted by Mladenus View Post

I don't know Perito, few times happened to me to control the dreams. And always was this situation:

If I somehow bring a conclusion it's a dream, I can do everything and that becomes my world. It's really cool, but usually doesn't last long.
    exactly!
    that is called "lucid dreaming". google it

Few people are able to do that, it usually takes lots of practice and most of the time will not work. If you can do it, you're very lucky. Lucid dreaming is really really nice thing.

Hidden Text click here to show

Deja-vu , i think it cant happen' in dreams it happens in reality , it is a feeling that u saw the same thing , some of the great psychiatrist can't explain this.

Also deja-vu happens in the early stages of life till the 25 years cause people use their imagination.

People finish their intentions in dreams , most of the serial killers convinced that they first dreamt what will they do before the actual murder.

Just like a case with Prime , some1 call 911
    Freestyler^

bBoying <3

Quote Originally Posted by TeCkToNik. View Post
    my asslicks never fail
    You got good tongue than m8.

Quote Originally Posted by Perito View Post
    exactly!

Few people are able to do that, it usually takes lots of practice and most of the time will not work. If you can do it, you're very lucky. Lucid dreaming is really really nice thing.
    I did it only a few times. I will try to practice it. But geez, it is very, very, very hard...

Have you ever tried it Perito?

Blog Entries
    I suggest you wrote down your dreams when you wake up asap, bcos, like phantom said, you forgot most of it after few hours. I dream almost every day. I think those ppl who think more then talk also dream more. Deep thinkers etc..imo

Btw, anyone else noticed this: Same dreams appear when you are in similar phisical condition. I dream the same nightmare when I was sick and have temperature, 2 dreams actually.

1. Huge logs falling down and I must stop them with very tiny strings. Logs just tear everything and drop down and it's ****ing scary when they hit the ground, like my family dies or sth.

2. I play some strange flipper game and on the end I lose and atomic bomb goes off, killing everything and then I wake up. ****ing scary rly.

There is another one which I noticed 2-3 times and one more which I hardly remember.

1. My cousing wants to kill me with bazooka, but for real and I must run away. Huh, rly scary you know.

2. I'm in ex school, mafia wants to kill me or just some bad guys, don't remember, and ex schoolmate is fighting with me, and on the end, I run down the stairs, shooting with a pistol, getting several shots in my body, and then I eat tic-tac to heal myself, but I don't remember if it works or not, because I wake up then. Btw, shots don't hurt, it's actually like going in heaven like-feeling.
    Last edited by Cen; 21st July 2009 at 07:23 PM.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Honored Member
    exactly!

I didn't know that's lucid dreaming, I'm having those dreams also!

@Mladenus,
    well I know in my case when I'm dreaming lucid dreams, they cannot be controlled 100%, its like you can control yourself, but you can't really control what is going to happen (nice things), but yet you can control how are they going to happen, usually in dreams I usually realize that in middle of a dream and then the fun starts, but not for long ;(
    Last edited by Keka; 21st July 2009 at 07:50 PM.
    nothing lasts forever

From a religious point of view, this only happens to prophets. Build a temple The closest thing a normal person can get to, is predicting that something 'bad' or 'good' is going to happen sometime soon.
    Science might explain it in another way, but I doubt science accepts the idea of seeing the future.
    I'm not even by far a religious person..seen as I rarely visit the church or pray at all ( last time I smoked a joint outside the church's fence ) ..
    I dreamed exactly was was ( and it did ) going to happen,the subject was me almost falling off an iron bar surrounded by some persons ( they were all there when it happened,that's why it freaked me out )

"Liked by <insert unimportant value>,hated by <less important value>,respected by <everyone>"
    Smurf ®™

Quote Originally Posted by klemen View Post
    I suggest you wrote down your dreams when you wake up asap, bcos, like phantom said, you forgot most of it after few hours. I dream almost every day. I think those ppl who think more then talk also dream more. Deep thinkers etc..imo
    I agree with you on that totally. In fact, I was thinking about that years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by [Keka] View Post
    I didn't know that's lucid dreaming, I'm having those dreams also!

@Mladenus,
    well I know in my case when I'm dreaming lucid dreams, they cannot be controlled 100%, its like you can control yourself, but you can't really control what is going to happen (nice things), but yet you can control how are they going to happen, usually in dreams I usually realize that in middle of a dream and then the fun starts, but not for long ;(
    Here it how it goes at me: Something strange happens, then I think like "hey, wtf? is this dream?" Then, I try to do something strange (usually try flying) and then I figure out it's a dream. But as you say, it doesn't last long since I figure out it's a dream...

Damn, it's so damn good feeling to fly...

Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    I'm not even by far a religious person..seen as I rarely visit the church or pray at all ( last time I smoked a joint outside the church's fence ) ..
    I dreamed exactly was was ( and it did ) going to happen,the subject was me almost falling off an iron bar surrounded by some persons ( they were all there when it happened,that's why it freaked me out )
    Happened to me something like that. It was like this: I was walking in park alone, and then, met some people, we were having fun. And in the morning when I woke up (lately) I saw a message on the phone about gathering the society (those people from dream). Later that day we were out and joking, having fun. It was so damn creepy...

Sorry for long post.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast