Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What were you dreaming tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Mladenus View Post

I don't know Perito, few times happened to me to control the dreams. And always was this situation:

If I somehow bring a conclusion it's a dream, I can do everything and that becomes my world. It's really cool, but usually doesn't last long.
    YES, YES! That sh1t happens to me really often. I can like make my own damn decisions what to do in my dream, and IT IS SO DAMN REAL!!!

But too bad it lasts very short, and for me it's happening more often 1-2h before I will wake up(I noticed that)... Yesterday, I got up arround 10 o'clock in the morning, and I went to the living room and I slept there, and I slept like 1h max, and I had a dream(LOL), and I was in a elevator going up(in my own building), with some beautifull girl(who I saw before in real life), and we like started talking, and the elevator stopped and my mother woke me up! Damn...
    Save the dramma for your mama.

i think bonzy is wrong,.. From what i've experienced ,.. dreams has nothing to do with it weather u are happy or not,..(they just often contain the parts of the images u were thinking about the past day(s) )
    other than that... from what i've learned .. Each and every night we dreams ( multiple dreams) can't quite remember the quantity,..but every night we dream about smtn, its just that often we cannot recall at all,.. only mb the last one,.. but i dont rmmbr what it depends on ...

I myself had maybe only few nightmares,.. and i can tell they are AWFUL,... u(me) are so happy when u wake its unbelievable ,..but much more often i do dream dreams that i curse when i wake up, coz it was amaze
    but the dreams are very beautiful part of the life,. i think w/o them ,.. the part of the life we spend sleeping (And it is huge,..) would be pointless..
    motivational video made by me,.. enjoy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnDFWs0Gq80

Regrets.. I had a few ...

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Quote Originally Posted by phaNtom View Post
    YES, YES! That sh1t happens to me really often. I can like make my own damn decisions what to do in my dream, and IT IS SO DAMN REAL!!!
    Welcome to the club.

@obey.my.dreamz. Almost every time I have nightmare, I found out it's a dream. Just think about that. $hits like in dreams can't happen in reality. And when you figure out you're in dream, gg for your nightmares.

To bad I don't have so much nightmares like I had when I was kid...

well the predicting part is actually a lot more common, due to the fact how dreams work, i.e. they put parts of experience, fantasies and sub- and super-concious thoughts together. And it is usually the superconcious part that eventually hooks up the dream with a current event.
    It would be a lot better if you did not come to realise it during the event happening, but before it, that you know that it is going to happen.

well I sure miss my dreams, when I am in the long running non-dream period

I tend to dream about nice things usually, like being some sort of OMGWTFBBQ hero that goes around killing **** (vampires usually, for some reason).

Btw., did you notice that if you dream of flying, everyone has "his" way of flying? I always have to "kick of" from some point, and I usually glide low at the ground, like I would levitate, not actually fly...

Quote Originally Posted by phaNtom View Post

But too bad it lasts very short, and for me it's happening more often 1-2h before I will wake up(I noticed that)... Yesterday, I got up arround 10 o'clock in the morning, and I went to the living room and I slept there, and I slept like 1h max, and I had a dream(LOL), and I was in a elevator going up(in my own building), with some beautifull girl(who I saw before in real life), and we like started talking, and the elevator stopped and my mother woke me up! Damn...
    same here, i was dreaming the best dream ever, pooof, the phone rings ^^ i try to get asleep again, to see if i can continue my dream , results: Fail.

But there is something weird, everytime the best moment of the dream arrives, you get awaken by someone/something..

Quote Originally Posted by Mladenus View Post
    I did it only a few times. I will try to practice it. But geez, it is very, very, very hard...

Have you ever tried it Perito?
    I wish. I told you, only few people can actually lucid dream.

But you must understand something, lucid dreaming means controlling the whole dream. You can do 100% what you want without any limits. If you can control only yourself, you're not there yet.

While lucid dreaming you can fly, make your self have super powers, make your self a king, a god, an angel. You can drive a flying car at high while having sex like basic instinct ... etc etc

It's not about making decisions in your current dream, its about controlling the dream completely.

Usually, to be able to do that, the person must become aware that he is dreaming during the dream. Unfortunately, when a normal person becomes aware that he is dreaming, he gets excited, which makes him wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by klemen View Post
    I suggest you wrote down your dreams when you wake up asap, bcos, like phantom said, you forgot most of it after few hours. I dream almost every day. I think those ppl who think more then talk also dream more. Deep thinkers etc..imo
    There are many practices and exercises to improve your control of your dreams. The first one is writing it down as soon as you wake up. Simply because, many of us can actually lucid dream, but wake up and forget about it!

Another practices are punishing your self when you fail or rewarding it when u succeed. I remember one exercise:
    You must make your self extremely thirsty before sleeping. Put a glass of water next to you and go to sleep. Keep thinking that the only way to drink the water is by lucid dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    I'm not even by far a religious person..seen as I rarely visit the church or pray at all ( last time I smoked a joint outside the church's fence ) ..
    I dreamed exactly was was ( and it did ) going to happen,the subject was me almost falling off an iron bar surrounded by some persons ( they were all there when it happened,that's why it freaked me out )
    Well since science doesn't actually explain this, religion is the only thing we can go back to.
    As I said, knowing that something 'good' or 'bad' will occur might happen frequently. Most of the times you would be afraid of something thats going on in your real life.
    For example, if your brother bought a motorcycle for the first time in his life, you might start dreaming about him dying or getting hurt. Thats normal, you're just afraid he would hurt him self biking.
    On the other hand, there is another type of dreams (according to religion), these dreams are kind of send from "heavens". They have nothing to do with your life. They send a clear message that something (usually bad) is going to occur. You don't have to be religious to have them, but these kind of dreams are very rare. Usually people have such dreams once or none in their entire life.
    For example, I know someone who had this dream: his dead grandmother came to him in his dream and told him that someone close will die. A week later, his cousin died.
    The "flag" in these dreams, the one thing that makes them different, is that they are SO clear. You can remember every single event and word without any doubt no matter how many years pass by.

Quote Originally Posted by obey.my.dreamz View Post
    i think bonzy is wrong,.. From what i've experienced ,.. dreams has nothing to do with it weather u are happy or not,..(they just often contain the parts of the images u were thinking about the past day(s) )
    Dreams depend a lot on your emotions. It's true, they come from what you have been thinking the past day(s), but they depend a lot on emotions. When you sleep crying will result differently from when you sleep feeling extremely happy, will result differently from when you sleep terrified.. etc
    Dreams will mostly reflect what you are feeling and thinking, unless you control it.

Hidden Text click here to show

Quote Originally Posted by MiZiGe View Post
    Btw., did you notice that if you dream of flying, everyone has "his" way of flying? I always have to "kick of" from some point, and I usually glide low at the ground, like I would levitate, not actually fly...
    The mind gives you limits, so you can't fly. Just be aware it's a dream (cuz in reality you can't fly, am I right?), so you can fly however you want, just try harder. When I dream flying, I can really do it fast and with control. We all can, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Perito View Post
    But you must understand something, lucid dreaming means controlling the whole dream. You can do 100% what you want without any limits. If you can control only yourself, you're not there yet.

While lucid dreaming you can fly, make your self have super powers, make your self a king, a god, an angel. You can drive a flying car at high while having sex like basic instinct ... etc etc

It's not about making decisions in your current dream, its about controlling the dream completely.
    Usually when I'm in bad mood, I fly around and shot fireballs from my hands on people and town below me.

Is this thread meant to be for trying to explain what is dream and how you got it ?Or what were you dreaming ?....
    Explaining how you're dreaming and such stuff ain't interesting.
    I want to see some psychopath dreams !!!

By the way them playboy rings
    my mother stole from you
    well Nate finally got em back sh-t
    it must have been at least 16 years ago
    well I put em in your cask ahhh
    moving past it, it still aint registered yet
    but you can bet you’re legacy they’ll never forget
    the motor city mo-town
    hip hop vet, hip hop shop, dreads
    it don’t stop there
    yeah, as difficult as it sounds
    RIP Big Proof

i .. was falling ...
    damn it it sucked

Quote Originally Posted by Perito View Post
    For example, I know someone who had this dream: his dead grandmother came to him in his dream and told him that someone close will die. A week later, his cousin died.
    The "flag" in these dreams, the one thing that makes them different, is that they are SO clear. You can remember every single event and word without any doubt no matter how many years pass by.
    i know this kind if dreams ... i had one simmular ..
    what my familly has told me that if a person close to you has died recently ( less than 1 week or so ) and comes in your dream u try and NOT look at them ( no idea why ) .. plus usually someone else in your dreams tells u that u shoudlnt look at him ... also it means they care for you and sort of become your guardian angel ( my grandfather for example ) ...
    about your example i have heard some very simmular

@prime i dont even wanna comment what u wrote
    if u dont wanna read this ..dont ... some people ( like me ) DO wanna know this kind if stuff

@perito very good explanations )
    Last edited by Focused; 22nd July 2009 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Focused View Post
    @prime i dont even wanna comment what u wrote
    if u dont wanna read this ..dont ... some people ( like me ) DO wanna know this kind if stuff
    Support.

@ Prime: We're not all possible serial killers and psychos like someone in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by PavLe.WolF View Post
    Deja-vu , i think it cant happen' in dreams it happens in reality , it is a feeling that u saw the same thing , some of the great psychiatrist can't explain this.

Also deja-vu happens in the early stages of life till the 25 years cause people use their imagination.

People finish their intentions in dreams , most of the serial killers convinced that they first dreamt what will they do before the actual murder.

Just like a case with Prime , some1 call 911
    de - ja - vu ... its different i belive .. it has nothing to do with dreaming .. THO .. i might be wrong
    i have had WAYYyYYyy too many de-ja-vus .. ( they ***king allowed me to change some parts of my life with events that could have happened ) it was pretty cool really ... sometimes freaks me out
    what i have noticed is u dont remember de-ja-vus untill u see them but where u see them is .. a mistery

Blog Entries
    @phantom: I was dreaming about the elevator girl too. I was 100% in love with her. The only thing I remember though is that she had black hair and she was same hight then me. ;/
    Elevator was going down btw. O_o

@flying: I also fly sometimes, like a jedi, with FORCE. I can usually control this force with my hands too, but it's usually a weak force. I can't throw any person somewhere. It's usually throwing objects or destroying one.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Anyone ever dreamed about dying? i mean falling or w/e,.. am curious if any1 stayed in the dream with the moment they(u ) die? coz i heard somewhere u cannot dream ur own death! (at least that very moment u die...)
    i always wake up before hit the ground or something interfere .. but never actually "Saw" myself dead..
    motivational video made by me,.. enjoy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnDFWs0Gq80

Regrets.. I had a few ...

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Quote Originally Posted by obey.my.dreamz View Post
    Anyone ever dreamed about dying? i mean falling or w/e,.. am curious if any1 stayed in the dream with the moment they(u ) die? coz i heard somewhere u cannot dream ur own death! (at least that very moment u die...)
    i always wake up before hit the ground or something interfere .. but never actually "Saw" myself dead..
    same ...
    i always wake up before... amm ... getting crushed / owned / or anything else leading to death ... always
    i have seen myself sleeping but me standing next to me .. watching myself ... i was so scared .. everything was bluish .. and it felt so real ... i was glad to wake up from that dream ...
    also before the dream ended i sat on my bed ( the non sleeping version ) and started crying ... then i woke up

lucid dreaming is smth i've done sometimes. i can do all kind of stuff, like move objects with my mind while being aware it's just a dream. lol...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast