Thread: Ghost.cfg - Map loading error

Ghost.cfg - Map loading error

"You definetly have ghost.cfg problem and maybe some others aswell, make a new tread in technical support (with your ghost.cfg posted of course). From this you posted i see more then 2 errors, most of them are in cfg.
    So, cya in tread you open. (dont post here further)"

For starters, thanks for the quick response. The only problem I seem to be getting is to load the map I want to use, other then that - I can login to my games from lan and others can login from the eurobattlenet server. I'll type in the ghost.cfg as you requested;

PS: I cannot seem to be able to paste the config here since there is too much text? How can I get over this?
    Last edited by siradril; 11th July 2009 at 11:02 PM.

upload it somewhere (mediafire for example) remove password before uploading and paste here...(link) Or you just put it in that spoiler like u did test now
    But you are not right its not map cfg error there more of them...mostly in ghost.cfg...

Quote Originally Posted by [Vladimir] View Post
    upload it somewhere (mediafire for example) remove password before uploading and paste here...(link) Or you just put it in that spoiler like u did test now
    But you are not right its not map cfg error there more of them...mostly in ghost.cfg...
    I tried to use the spoiler but it'd not let me. Are you able to see those two files I've uploaded as you requested? One of them is the full report from startup to shut down. The other is the ghost.cfg.

Thanks a lot.