Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Arcanium

Arcanium

Well this guy was suspected many times and never banned (Needyourlove) so simply I dont expect that he will be banned this time...but please everyone just watch it very very clear, the mh is obvious and 100%(judged by 25th player from north on solo)

At last mins/seconds this game this guy was started to creeping the orange spot near his base I had faire on his bm so I knew he is creeping and I left to creep same spot too, so I expected as every player in this world he will finish creep so and I but he did what nobody would(ofcourse if u dont have map hack) he just get hurry to go to my spot( didnt finished his creep not even lvl 7 to take item) so why?The answere is simply : Map Hack

One more thing newbies and begginers dont post anything at this thread, because this guy is very good and skilled at map hacking he is not that so obvious..
    Last edited by Tommyy; 11th July 2009 at 10:27 PM.

There is one more situation, after I come to his base to kill some burrows his peon just started to go to burrows before my army even come close to attack it...so even Moon or Grubby(after focusing on creep with his heroes) couldnt watch this so fast and start to repair so fast...

Im not this guy oo;
    i just watched the replay, first his backed his scouting peon before he was in range to see anything, and he stopped creeping the middle gold mine before he saw anything.
    this guy most likely mh..
    PS: not every orc who kicks ur ass is needYourLove -.-
    Last edited by The_Poor; 11th July 2009 at 10:39 PM.

hahaha sure u are then how u did reply this so fast?
    hahah u are so so so dumb my friend!! tt go put off that mh and learn without it ^^

Look i was in the obs this guy turn on his mh cheat when he need's all the time, he can take ss when he turn off mh but in every sec. he knows what tom doing like in the first game :/ but 2nd game is so obvious than first i guess o.o
    Last edited by PejcaLovac; 11th July 2009 at 10:33 PM.

Admins pls check ip/apm/selections frequency or smth..

Just to remind: it was the final of King of Iron Fist Tournament.
    The more I see the less I know

CLEAR MH as the fact that sun is on the sky. Check screen. I just started to checking replay.
    FOR ALL DOTA NABS who will tell me to go to hell with that ss:
    - basical scout strategy on turtle rock which play 100% of players (xpam,north,ggc,...) is to scout nearest spot.AS U SEE he was scouting opposite spot (where was enemy lol)
    - no one would scout like this

* rofl the_poor its not u? ahhahahahahha u responded in 5 minutes which is sorta fast

GG
    Last edited by efko.wbs; 12th July 2009 at 12:23 AM.

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

Check his apm and compare it to mine, dont be hasty pls... . Btw i was playing on acc : grubbylike and i forfeit cause i had a Clan war
    Last edited by The_Poor; 12th July 2009 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_poor View Post
    check his apm and compare it to mine, dont be hasty pls... . Btw i was playing on acc : Grubbylike and i forfeit cause i had a clan war
    stfu we all know that u are maphacker noob.show 1 single ****ing ss which will save you if u arent maphacker u noob.

watched replay again IM 100 % sure that he had MH.By his last move it is so obvious that he had mh.
    Last edited by [RiP]_HaCk3R; 12th July 2009 at 03:50 AM.

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!

Quote Originally Posted by efko.wbs View Post
    CLEAR MH as the fact that sun is on the sky. Check screen. I just started to checking replay.(xpam,north,ggc,...) is to scout nearest spot.AS U SEE he was scouting opposite spot (where was enemy lol)
    - no one would scout like this
    GG
    nice ss but as I remember surely I saw a scouting like this by a gosu orc lyn/who/fly/grubby one of them ... it was vs hum because hums creeps that spot fastly and bm users creeps both ogre spots with bm so he was checking firstly that spot ^^
    ps: clear mh.

i was obs in that game too and he has maphack for sure.
    Just a n00b

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeep View Post
    nice ss but as I remember surely I saw a scouting like this by a gosu orc lyn/who/fly/grubby one of them ... it was vs hum because hums creeps that spot fastly and bm users creeps both ogre spots with bm so he was checking firstly that spot ^^
    ps: clear mh.
    u didnt saw scouting like this for sure. U know why ??Cuz it was like this : FIRStT he sends his scout near his base and he wasnt even close to check whether there is his opp,he decides not to waste time with the scout and send him up in the right corner with is really weird. :/ clear mh.

So what about tour losses wins?

well I saw there was pro xpam tour 2008 and this guy was 2nd using mh all the time such a shame noone didnt saw it and btw he is very skilled with it

well, i see how bad i traumatised you but still.. ur so pathetic u and the couple of kids/haters lurking around to feed this kind of situations.
    anyway, waiting for admins to clear up all that. its easy to see that my average apm is 150-170, and this guy did around 300~apm. The other fact is that the selections frequency is definitely very different.
    admins pls do smth, its kinda annoying to see that kind of idiots jerking around.
    thx
    Last edited by phaNtom; 13th July 2009 at 04:14 PM.

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!

Envy is such a mother****er.

The guy reported here isn't Drec, I can confirm that if my word means anything.

Scouting: Elf has an advantage in early game over Orc. Pretty big one. If he scouts close spawn position Elf can notice him and harras the **** ouf ot Orc without any problems. Most of the time it can decide the game.

I've read somewhere a comment by Axslav. You know, the guy who actually makes money by playing this game.. He said, if you're scouting it's always the best to scout in the direction you're going to creep.

Also, most of the Orcs (if you watch any replays) go creep that spot on start, on the other side, and save closer spot for their 2nd hero. They just get the item or creep the whole place IF the opponent isn't on that side.

@ Efko

I scout like that as well, differs from every MU. Are you planning to harras or creep. What hero are you making. What hero can enemy be making. Scouting determines all of that, not just seeing position of your enemy.

I'm sure the guy can post more replays of him playing and I'm sure you all can say THIS IS SUSPICIOS IT MUST BE MAP HACK! Most of the time it's just instinct, everyone thinks different. That's how some players are so good at this game

Now.. This guy, this Elf, he started whining from minute one. The moment when he said " How did you know my DH isn't there? "... I ROFLED SO HARD! Where the **** is he supposed to creep? He should put his Blade in the burrow cuz your DH is somewhere outside?

Creeping.. He had faerie fire on his Blade, maybe he started creeping and then realised he has it so he moved back so you can't creep jack him? It's his brain, his flow of thoughts, prove me wrong.

I know his IP, I know who's behind that pseudonim arcanum.ultio.

He's far more better player than 90% of you posting here.

The reason I'm making such a post is because:

1. He has no reason to be using map hack, specially not with the fun account.

2. He doesn't know to use it nor where he could find it xD I'm sure about the second one most xD

3. Until I see red circle in fog of far I`ll never accept the fact that he's map hacking.

Or she.. It's a secret account, you can never be sure!
    I hope I made my point.

P.S. Elfie boy, learn to lose. It's just a game.

@ Staff Members: Since Tommy is so good at disovering map hackers maybe you should promote him to Hacks Moderator, so he can dedicate his life to baning people who rape the **** out of him in PG.

xD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast