Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Arcanium

First off all we dont have anything to discuss about we all saw the replay and scout , he didnt even scouted the spots right(or she o0) so the 2nd one that instict IM so so laughing because of it,I dont know why DepreM said "respect" for those ****s this guy wrote.Its very obviously that this guy (or she who knows o0) had a MH so please DepreM and others dont be such a stupid and telling respect to map hackers.If I saw very well that guy The_poor went to north to playing some "clan war" in north cw are usually long(I opened the thread in the middle of the poor clan war) and how did he respond on my thread that so fast?its ridicilous and stupid and btw. I think Stevan is the_poor I dont care u are trying to cheat out this admins here and everyone else and its going very well for u even admins said respect to u and omg such a instict I can tell to manager of my nation team(he is also mTw manager) to promote u like a "instict coach" or smthing else trust me ur instict cost so much or ...its just simply this guy is such a hard and pathetic map hack user...I dont care anyways u can mh how much u want and still getting respect from admins (roFl) well the instict boy and Stevan gl hf in ur sea of lies but however as I see and everyone else u got DepreM support so np hf

Over and out.

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!

Quote Originally Posted by [RiP]_HaCk3R View Post
    u didnt saw scouting like this for sure. U know why ??Cuz it was like this : FIRStT he sends his scout near his base and he wasnt even close to check whether there is his opp,he decides not to waste time with the scout and send him up in the right corner with is really weird. :/ clear mh.
    this guy goes for first near then turn back some interesting but I saw a scouting as I said "going directly not near"... also in some maps u dont need scout elf/orc/hum (if u orc)(scout ud for his style fiend or ghoul) u can decide where oppo is according his scout coming time in ur base ^^ think slightly ^^ then cant understand why u insist on a such mh situations like also needurlove and others... he mh he wins so? what u lose? here is just a fun server u dont gain any sht come on dont play for stats ...
    ps: if I were a hack mod I made it clear mh ban...
    Last edited by Sleeep; 13th July 2009 at 12:32 AM.

Tommy, your posts are blessed with idiocy. I hate people who're being so ignorant and so blind, thinking of them KNOWING SOMETHING and being so CERTAIN about it, and the reality is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different.

Damn, I don't want this account get banned for manners again xD so I`ll try to say this the nicest way possible to you: You're dumb.

Don't talk about stuff you don't know, m'kay? I hate being the one who will break your dreams but Ultio, Drec and Stevan are 3 different persons.

Herr can confirm it.
    (I`d like to ask you Herr to keep Ultio's 'main account' as a secret for now because I think that's irrelevant here).

Btw, in case you ask why I called you idiot..

I don't really call people idiots. I flame hardcore style! But for fun.. When I call someone idiot, it's a bigger insult than me flaming your family from my POV.

Dude, you made one big, nice at first look, post saying.. Sheet?

Your post is about three of us being one person..

WRONG!

Your post is about your manager?

So what, my dad is working in a big ice cream factory and you don't see me bragging about it.... o.o

P.S. THE INFAMOUS SCREEN YOU'VE BEEN WAITING!

Sorry for double post, I don't want previous one to lose it's meaning.

If you have something personal against Drec because probably he won you couple of times, don't take it on others.

You thought Drec is Ultio so you started crying about map hack from minute one, from very own start. It looks to me you just played that game to get Drec banned.

P.S. Did I mention Drec isn't Ultio?

Only thing what's left to be said imo is:

Learn to lose. It's a game.

'Over and out.'

Looks like it's triple by my side..

Ultio told me to post this in his name so this post contains his words, not mine.

For all the noobs:

1. If we are on close spawn positions that means he will automaticly scout his close position and if I don't meet his wisp on halfway there that means we're not.

2. If I'm on right side of the map, that means that right side is more important to me than the other because while creeping I can avoid his harras if I know he's there.

3. Point is fast level 3 on BM and push on his army no matter if creeping is finished or not.

4. If I did use map hack in first game then I would be using it in second one as well and SS shows that I didn't.

Okay, so that was from him. Now, again a little bit more from me to conclude this ridiculous report.

Everything he said makes perfect sense and has perfect logic in it.

Most of it I said previously in my post as well.

I'm sorry to say it, but Herr, you can't just come and accuse him in public of using map hack when you don't have any gaming experience.

For all of you who posted before : MH MH, tell me, doesn't his post make perfect sense? Should he be banned for using his brain a little? Since when that's a crime ffs..

Everything he/I said has perfect sense. Something is luck, something is our own mind. People make weird moves all the time during games, it doesn't mean they're map hacking.

****, I saw the replay.. I mean PRO replay of a player on map Terenas Stand, pinging on Goblin Shredder IN THE FOG OF WAR, on the bridge on the map.. And I don't mean any ping, it was EXACTLY on the middle of the bridge on that Shredder.

Some of the players, before changing their current screen view, ping on the minimap and then hit space so their screen will move them to that place. He probably did that and by accident got Shredder there, and then what, he should've been banned for pure luck?

I'm just saying, people make weird moves all the time. Ultio explained everything with his post.

He doesn't use it, he doesn't need it for sure.

Don't blame me because I trust my friends and respect them.
    Last edited by Stevan.; 13th July 2009 at 03:01 AM.

after ss rdy it seems game clear also as stevans says " 1. If we are on close spawn positions that means he will automaticly scout his close position and if I don't meet his wisp on halfway there that means we're not. " I agree with him then I was about to say that this ss is PHOTOSHOP because after some days u send it not instantly BUT red spot for creeps still seems in fog in elf base so it seems clear or nice photoshop job... because ss sent some late ^^

Awards
    no mh.
    "As time Stops for me ,i become immortal. so Ancient that u will all want my wisdom."iCe®©
    My power grows with any second passing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2