Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Second time complaining about Fear

Second time complaining about Fear

In the first thread, the mods did absolutely nothing than closing the thread with the reason of "no proofs! no screenshots!" etc. Fear probably did some asslicking thing that made you mods close it so fast.
    Well, I'm gonna make it fully clear and proved now.

First: Here he just started flaming normally like any other lifeless kid. I'm not asking you mods to do anything about it, because I can understand him. I'm posting this just to show some proofs as you asked.
    [url]http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/3238/fearflaming.jpg[/url]
    Here, you can see that he called me "blind" because I asked Raptor about his sig, where I wasn't paying huge attention to it, because...let's say that life is more than wasting your vision on a sig.

Also, here he also flamed me calling me a stupid kid, because I gave my opinion about DpL channel. Also lied about one 1v1 thing, but I won't take it in consideration.
    [url]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6985/fearflaming2.jpg[/url]

Note: I'm posting screenshots because I know Fear will rush to edit his post as soon as he finds this.

OK. Now let's go further.
    Second: Here he advanced his stupidity by abusing.
    You can notice that most of his posts on "DotA discussion" are more likely offtopic. Prove? Just go to "DotA discussion" forum and look for his posts.
    And as most of his posts are offtopic, his posts are that type of "I am better than you" posts. When he gets owned, he starts deleting the "person who just owned him's" posts (like MladenusKG) saying that reason is "offtopic" when he already started saying some offtopic cr@p. I can post screenshots but I really forgot where this conversation was and I searched for them and I didn't find. Looks like Fear already started to edit his posts. But I will post screenshots ASAP if I find proofs.

Here, is a PM that I sent to iCe aka AP about him.
    Hidden Text click here to show

This PM was more than a month ago, and he still didn't even reply to me. And probably you'll notice that I flamed Fear back in some posts. And that's because I saw talking nice and PMing mods is not a solution.

Third: Now he's gone too far. He just edits my post for absolutely no reason, and then replying with a comment about it like he didn't even do anything to my post, I just made that post myself.
    [url]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/346/vamosb.jpg[/url]
    Weird thing, is that I'm not sure that he edited my post or Vamos, so I'll be very fair with him.
    In the post you can see that Vamos edited my post (no reason?) I'm asking him to tell me the honest reason because I didn't do anything to him, more likely I respect him.
    But let's return to Fear that he may be innocent with the post-editing part, but he still left a flaming reply after it. Saying that I admitting it, while he knows that post was edited.

Wrote by eXtasy:

Is this enough justice and proofs for you?
    Seriously, I always try to be nice to people, But I can never stand to be nice to Fear or his friends. (I'm not gonna say asslickers because it wouldn't be nice)
    The only point in this whole thread is to tell Fear that I'm waiting excuses from him, and stop doing these childish things to me, just go peace, because I also have an age now and I'm no longer in the age to be arguing sh!tty things with you.
    Or else, I'm asking mods to suspend his op power, because he is abusing wrongly.

...The old rofl days

Xpam acc: TdS^AnGeL
    ggc acc: WhiteAngel911

xD

I'll edit this post with something more serious when I stop laughing.

EDIT1:
    Note: I'm posting screenshots because I know Fear will rush to edit his post as soon as he finds this.
    New sig?
    Last edited by ^FEAR; 10th July 2009 at 03:08 PM.
    "I'll make him an offer he can't refuse..."

Lmao You hate fear so much like nenad hates me xD you like broke your keyboard of typing
    Freestyler^

bBoying <3

Quote Originally Posted by TeCkToNik. View Post
    my asslicks never fail
    You got good tongue than m8.

Go cut yourself, 'blind' and calling you apem noob isn't a flame. I'll edit later cant read all of this nonsense without laughing for half an hour
    KASSEL: urke looks like harry potter and frodo in 1 person: frodo potter

Weird thing, is that I'm not sure that he edited my post or Vamos, so I'll be very fair with him.
    In the post you can see that Vamos edited my post (no reason?) I'm asking him to tell me the honest reason because I didn't do anything to him, more likely I respect him.
    But let's return to Fear that he may be innocent with the post-editing part, but he still left a flaming reply after it. Saying that I admitting it, while he knows that post was edited.
    Ye i edited your post because it was retarded spam,as far as i remember it was something like this:
    Dii Ouu Tii Ejj
    Dii Ouu Tii Ejj
    Dii Ouu Tii Ejj
    (->D O T A,for those who can't figure out what it means on the first glance)

I usually don't edit ppls post,as a matter of fact this was my first time.
    Maybe i should just had deleted it like the rest of the prepotent spam,i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings by editing your valuable post.
    edit] Well if you consider that it's flaming when some1 calls you "blind" or "kid",then by my fully respect,you having nothing to here on gaming forums.
    A similar case where one guy trying to get me banned or demoted (w/e) by accusing me for advertising garena ("another server") in my signature,just because i wrote my garena nick there which is,or let's better say was,the same on xpam.
    I won't defend fear since he (and even i) is about crossing the line from time to time (but never does something like REAL flaming or anything like that) but this is nonsense,reporting him for these kind of things is ridiculous.Ofc he gonna delete posts in which some random guy calls him idiot,starts an argue where it's not the place for or something in that manner.
    Last edited by VamoS_GringO; 10th July 2009 at 04:52 PM. Reason: had something to add here
    <(^^,)> <(^_^)> <(,^^)> ¯\(°_o)/¯ ‹^› ‹(0_o)› ‹^›
    Inactive on xpam
    Garena acc: VamoS_GringO

Quote Originally Posted by [^RawR^] View Post
    Go cut yourself, 'blind' and calling you apem noob isn't a flame. I'll edit later cant read all of this nonsense without laughing for half an hour
    One more post like this and someone is going to be banned.
    Save the dramma for your mama.

Angel, all you do here is bringing dust out of home. There is million ways to solve this, and you are on a wrong path.

Thank you phaNtom and Gringo for understanding me. And I hope most of the mods will understand it also.
    But Gringo...really, you had to do that? I mean not that I feel offended or anything...But it's ridiculous to abuse like that. Specially that I didn't do anything to annoy you or offend you.
    it was retarded spam
    It's called fun. Why do you have to be so emo like extasy?

@Mitsuki Can you please tell me the right path? If you read my first post you would've figured out that I already tried many paths. I tried to solve it by talking nice and peaceful. I even PMed mods and they didn't even reply after more than a month.
    The only point in this whole thread is to tell Fear that I'm waiting excuses from him, and stop doing these childish things to me, just go peace, because I also have an age now and I'm no longer in the age to be arguing sh!tty things with you.
    Even now I'm trying to talk nice to him, I know it's not nice as you think, but believe me, it's more than enough respect and nice-talking for people like Fear.

I don't want a war, I want exactly the opposite. I'm not saying all this about Fear so you guys hate him/ban him. I just want this childish thing to stop.
    Last edited by WhiteAngel10; 10th July 2009 at 04:20 PM.

...The old rofl days

I don't want a war, I want exactly the opposite. I'm not saying all this about Fear so you guys hate him/ban him. I just want this childish thing to stop.
    Talk to Fear himself, this ain't gonna solve anything. If he doesn't respect you, we can't solve that, but if he abuses his "power", sure we can. But the thing is I don't see any abusal behaviour from him towards you.
    Save the dramma for your mama.

I don't respect such pathetic and delusional people.

Check this and get it over with.
    Last edited by ^FEAR; 10th July 2009 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phaNtom View Post
    Talk to Fear himself, this ain't gonna solve anything. If he doesn't respect you, we can't solve that, but if he abuses his "power", sure we can. But the thing is I don't see any abusal behaviour from him towards you.
    That's the problem. I talked to him many times, and it's useless. Look at him calling me pathetic, well if I'm pathetic then...I'm just sorry for him.
    And you say that if he doesn't respect me, you can't solve it? That means if he flames me, I'll flame him and keep talking bad to each other whole time. OK, I understood that.
    But there are 2 problems.
    He has the power to edit or remove posts that are against him.
    I got over the year of 10-14 where I just couldn't ignore stupid people.

that's why I can't flame him back, and that's why I ask you to do something. I can't make him leave me alone. As a Lifeless kid, when somebody f**ks up his reputation in past, he will have something personal with him all his life.
    But thing is, that I didn't do anything to his reputation, why has he got such personal things with me? Mysterious question...Probably he is something more than a lifeless kid.
    Last edited by WhiteAngel10; 10th July 2009 at 05:01 PM.

...The old rofl days

I think this is going to far, it is useless and not going anywhere. Wait for someone's response.

I don't have to say that I fully support WhiteAngel10.

Quote Originally Posted by MladenusKG View Post
    I don't have to say that I fully support WhiteAngel10.
    Without offense, I can bring here 100 people that will fully support me, yet it doesn't and won't make difference in judgement of people responsible for this case.

Anyway, I won't post here anymore until this is solved because I don't want to participate in senseless arguing and lies anymore.

Over and out.

Ummm some of my post get deleted when we win tournament. Hmm, who erased... Oooo maybe Laika from space Yep, Fear is anoying with very bad manners.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast