Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Remindmtmind

zL.DaNtE^
    without hack is thx

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

Cmon lads,make love not a war

Tr mafia xD better to say hack mafia.
    Who is better,who won who more times and with what strat...battle wages on,stay tunned for more xpam nonsense on xpam tv xD depends on player if he wants to play fiends or ghouls vs elf...who cares what strategy should be played vs what...
    mouz.philbot owned 90% pro elf players with fiends,it's all about you and your skills not strats.
    Diego you still care too much about stats and other things related to w3,like your life depends on it.If he wants to play that vs elf why do you care ?I can't understand such things cuz you also played fiends vs elf when you didn't know how to play ghouls...you played fiends vs all.And you still do,i seen few replays and i seen only fiends.
    About mh...well whatever we say here and continue to blaber about it doesn't matter cuz final word will be moderators.
    Still don't know why do you bother guys.Except accused one who is bringing friends to back him up.

By the way them playboy rings
    my mother stole from you
    well Nate finally got em back sh-t
    it must have been at least 16 years ago
    well I put em in your cask ahhh
    moving past it, it still aint registered yet
    but you can bet you’re legacy they’ll never forget
    the motor city mo-town
    hip hop vet, hip hop shop, dreads
    it don’t stop there
    yeah, as difficult as it sounds
    RIP Big Proof

Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by pRiMe View Post
    mouz.philbot owned 90% pro elf players with fiends.
    How curious, i used to be observer in philbot games. I had the oportunity to play against him once, and he owned me when that freakin maniac player had 400apm using HoLySouL's acc! Go on azeroth and type /profile Ckm.HoLySouL
    He played around 90% games with that account, and the real holysoul came to xpam long time ago to play few games with us.
    So, you're not talking about a human, you're talking about a machine named philbot. Don't compare RemindMyMind with him

you also played fiends vs elf when you didn't know how to play ghouls.
    You right. When i didn't know "how to play". I think that someone level 44 like RemindMyMind should know how to play with ghouls against elfs.
    Remind is not skilled, so.. you can't say that he wins his opponents just because of his host, there is something else, maybe mh... who knows ?!

I just say what i think and what i see.From my point of view.
    I doubt you played against real philbot and that he used holysoul acc...i know who is holysoul,i played at with him on azeroth and talked with him here.He ain't even close a inch to philbots skills imo.
    Won't write any further about this off topic.

By the way them playboy rings
    my mother stole from you
    well Nate finally got em back sh-t
    it must have been at least 16 years ago
    well I put em in your cask ahhh
    moving past it, it still aint registered yet
    but you can bet you’re legacy they’ll never forget
    the motor city mo-town
    hip hop vet, hip hop shop, dreads
    it don’t stop there
    yeah, as difficult as it sounds
    RIP Big Proof

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!

playing for stats can work on original servers for joining proladder + getting opportunity to make testgames for joining clans ... but playing stats on xpam the biggest noobish shİt thx >.>
    ps: if a player plays for stats he makes always exactly same tactics !!! he cant try interesting abuse/lame/unknown tactic because he afraids of getting lose...

Registered User I'm waiting for the email confirmation :(

when control say something like that it can be true)) P.S. ignsv u are so ugly !!!!

Awards
    I doubt you played against real philbot and that he used holysoul acc...i know who is holysoul,i played at with him on azeroth and talked with him here.He ain't even close a inch to philbots skills imo.
    Philbot used Ckm.HoLySouL's account to play against me, i didn't know.. he told me just after i get pwned. The real holysoul (rafael) wouldn't have skills to do 90% stats at bnet servers. Philbot helped him alot to enter in Kow3, wNv etc.. there they don't have /finger as we have here, so nobody knew..

The point here is about RemindMyMind, he was banned once with acc CypressHiLL and i really think that he would abble to do it again.. i just would like to know why he backs with 4 fiends + dk + lich (i think) if he could see only the demon hunter of zl.dante.
    why would remind run from 1 DH with 6 units ?! ofc he knew that dante was comming with KOTG !!!

Quote Originally Posted by In.My.ConTroL View Post
    Omg.. remind you played in your host and you almost lose because you did fiends vs elfs -.-' you must learn how to play ghouls man..
    The replays seems clear to me..
    Quote Originally Posted by In.My.ConTroL View Post
    How curious, i used to be observer in philbot games. I had the oportunity to play against him once, and he owned me when that freakin maniac player had 400apm using HoLySouL's acc! Go on azeroth and type /profile Ckm.HoLySouL
    He played around 90% games with that account, and the real holysoul came to xpam long time ago to play few games with us.
    So, you're not talking about a human, you're talking about a machine named philbot. Don't compare RemindMyMind with him

You right. When i didn't know "how to play". I think that someone level 44 like RemindMyMind should know how to play with ghouls against elfs.
    Remind is not skilled, so.. you can't say that he wins his opponents just because of his host, there is something else, maybe mh...who knows ?!
    gj..
    Last edited by RemindMyMind; 11th July 2009 at 10:39 AM.

Clear Game he is really pro look replay

No, hes just pathetic hacker/lagger

Awards
    The game SEEMS clear! you know the meaning of this Remind ? Doesn't mean that you were not using maphack! -.-'
    Seems because you know how to use your mh in a smart way, that's why it's hard to perceive. If i was sure that you were not using mh, i would say: Clear game.
    Just tell me why you back when you see his demon hunter.. afraid ?

Registered User I'm waiting for the email confirmation :(

yes i think that too...he know how to use MH and stay undecected...

clear game...

H@H@ RemindMyMind is a good maphacker and make alliances in FFa.He's n0bSTAR

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast