Thread: Suggestions concerning Replays

Suggestions concerning Replays

We look forward in any constructive remark you post that will aide us in getting this section better.

Please don't abstain yourself from posting such,we are willing of discussing any potential improvements.

Thank you,enjoy our [URL="http://%27eurobattle.net/forumdisplay.php?f=185"]Replays[/URL] section.

"Liked by <insert unimportant value>,hated by <less important value>,respected by <everyone>"
    Smurf ®™

replay reviews

hey, I am quite the noob at this game and I have been desperatly trying to improve myself i've been watching replays and playing 1v1 on the ladder, but so far i've only notched up like 10 wins and recorded 30 losses.

I was looking for a section in the replays to post my newbie replays for advice/criticism but I only see sections for good replays/pro replays/funny replays and so on.

anyway my suggestion is to have a section for some of the lower skilled players to post their replays and have them judged by the more skilled members of eurobattle and have them point out mistakes, that'd be cool and it'd raise the overall skill of the server.

thanks Stu

Sure,will do,thanks for the suggestion.

"Liked by <insert unimportant value>,hated by <less important value>,respected by <everyone>"
    Smurf ®™

i wanna suggest to relate replay of the week with best replays section, since the last 1 is almost dead n maybe the winner of the rotw rep should be added in best section to assure a more competitive reps quality, thats it thx for reading

Not a suggestion, just a question.

What happened to old replays topic? As far i can see topics in this section are mostly from 2009. I want to watch some old replays :/

Advice: go search throughout tournament sites, find some interesting tours and download replays from there

well i can help u if u post some replays, when i get some free times im gona tell u some advices and mistakes

here is my pro playing

bvo-bleach vs onepiece

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9GVN8ohkd8[/url]

like and subscribe if you like it....coment too!!!!

sry dude but i see this map (game) first time. In this section we use to post normal warcraft III games.

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle