Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best Night Elf replays

where is that replay

Registered User Shadow0fTheMoon's Avatar
    [url]www.demonreps.com/shadow[/url] my cool replays
    http://eurobattle.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1005155&dateline=1273  588665

my ally make nothing i own 2v1 army ;D

Survive a human pre-emptive tower rush and turn it all around!

You think trying to build my own towers would be a far-fetched countermeasure (because you need Hunters Hall) but with some luck I pulled this off.
    I lost only one soldier (a huntress), the rest is wisps and buildings.

Brought to you by your friendly neighborhood n00b;
    totaleclipse
    Enjoy!

this replay is not 1.24.
    Was quite long ago when i was a bit more active if you dunno how to fight mass hunts in elf mirror worth to watch

spork replays collection

hello,
    today we have here replay pack of spork, one of the best ladder players in here. It is collection of 43 replays, his race is night elf so you can see there NE vs other races. Replays name contains nick and races in brackets.

[url]http://drozdo.yweb.sk/upload/files/Spork.rar[/url] - instant download link

[url]http://www.sendspace.com/file/sten2y[/url] -in case that first one doesnt work

,enjoy watching.

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

Registered User EndlessGamingmk's Avatar

vs Trojan.Ev.m28

tha bulgarian 50-2 gosu ( who didnt wanted to tell me his real nick but i suspect wanabeloved^)

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!

Quote Originally Posted by EndlessGamingmk View Post
    tha bulgarian 50-2 gosu ( who didnt wanted to tell me his real nick but i suspect wanabeloved^)
    there is nothing worth watching + the theory that fiends = loose is just retarded - i can find x replays at top level which will prove it.
    but its not what i wanted to say- this replay shall be removed because of child behavior; no manners

slow down retard this is an open thread for replays and if u dont like it dont watch it noosh

btw who u have seen from top players to play fiends vs elf they all go ghouls/gargs/destro (some frost) so dont argue u are nobody to tell anything!

cuuz if they go fiends tha elf could go dark ranger/arch panda or naga and mass push the ud is dead has no chanse for develop dk, lich and thats the most important in the undead race, but u miss the point and dont understand the game so shhh!!

dk fiends naga lich banshees / frosts owns your mighty bears and playing with -0 macroing
    retards have procreated you

after this low game from your side vs a much better player without idea how to deal as undead i see you like
    Attachment 150969

and i know you want to get a prize but you dont deserve but to help you go trough this i got photomontage with you getting your prize - you can print it and hung on the wall
    Attachment 150970
    you can feel like you get THE PRIZE and die happy. regards

as i said u miss the point in warcraft this game is about counter developing strategy ( scout ) but noobs like you attack when they have 100/100 popu and the others scout and develop counter strategies so banshees vs elf are shit cuz i'd upgrate 2-3 stone gigants to resistant skill and would make dryad/hyppogryph and would focus on banshees dude dont talk about wc3 u are useless

banshees will cast anti magic, fiends will cast web at your precious hippo which willl block ground so mg wont even reach them, fiends with lich orb will own your dryads in 10 sec, your heroes will be instant nuked if und heroes will get lvl 3 - lol, you are noob or just an idiot ? some top players from xpam shall teach you what is this mu about

You guys are getting quite annoying... NE vs UD is most balanced matchup in w3, its 50/50, so cut the crap and let people watch replays in peace!!!

hahahah dude u made me smile yes of course u will do all that but if i press on hold units :S hhahahhaahah xD warden will kill the banshees with panda in no time rtd

Quote Originally Posted by EndlessGamingmk View Post
    hahahah dude u made me smile yes of course u will do all that but if i press on hold units :S hhahahhaahah xD warden will kill the banshees with panda in no time rtd
    coz banshees dont use their own ams - gtfo lol, you might have proper apm but brain - not at all

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast