Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mac Discussion

Well nothing you said have been worth considering for me personally. I am likely going to get a MacBook over MacBook Pro mainly because of its looks.

Well, Since Steve Jobs has basically renewed all mac products it is good to add some info.
    This year, Steve Apple Jobs has released the new generation of MacBook Air. They are completely different, the looks are very similar to MacBook Pro, but it is a lot slimmer. And, now, MacBook Air has an USB port, yes, i know it is only one, but one is always better than none. I, myself, am a Mac fan, and would recommend it to everybody

Blog Entries
    MacBook Air=weak shitty laptop for pussies

or if I'm not that offensive, it's ok for non-demanding tasks, moving around and showoff

Also you forgot new iPhone and ofc new iMacs. That's actually the only thing I'd own from Apple, because of imba sized screen, good specs.. but only with W7 on it.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

I have a MacBook White and I bootcamped it with W7 (I didnt manage to install dota on Mac)
    I also have an iPhone, which, to me, was my best purchase EVAH! I can do anything I want with it. I do think Apple has made some really good improvements lately. But I didn't like some of the new iPods tho.

The new iMacs with i3 i5 and i7 are simply fantastic! I really want one, but here in Brazil is VERY expensive, the cheapest around 6,5k BRL

Blog Entries
    Yeah, the price is just.... LOL YOU KIDDIN ME? Because you can get like 1.5x or 2x better machines for that cost. If you have money..np.

About iPhones, I guess they must be great (never owned one and probably never will), but they are far from alone in this business. Other companies are catching up and seriously competing with new imba models, offering different OSs (Android, now Windows 7) etc..

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

The new Android is really fantastic. But there are some things that I still love about iPhones and other Apple's mobile products.
    And the main thing is the Touchscreen. I have never seen another device with such precise touchscreen. The bad thing tho is that it does not support flash. But i think it will change in the future

I personaly like iOS, i'm owner of anroid 2.1 phone and it is great, also saw and hold HTC HD7 when there were only few in Serbia but i must say, it is all about style in apple. My PC is really strong and I have decent win7 laptop but if I had 1k $ now new MacBook white would be THE primary target. Ye Samsung and HTC are really close, even better then iphone in some segments but still, that Apple picture is just

In addition to what you said the detailing that they do is flawless

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

There are 2 macbook pro's, 1 macbook white, 2 ipads in my house... im the only one with windows, so i think macbooks and imacs(my target) are good... Why? well first i trust them... We all had problems with vista and xp, BSOD and dont send reports, so i literally think that is not giving a fuck... and i have original cd of microsoft xp proffesional... my father had a problem with driver on his macbook pro, he couldnt install snow leopard on his laptop... he contacted apple and they responded in 40 minutes and they sent him everything he needed, so i trust them, btw they are fucking fast and they have long battery... and then the biggest fear, viruses... no probs there, so if you want some kind of upgrade or good server ( i know linux is the best for that, but it runs on dog shit) buy it
    Igrao sam malopre game sa murlockom da budem iskren ne znam koji mi je tacno bio skor ali nije bio los imao sam patiku zavrsenu do kraja agility , buterfly kao prvi item sastavljen , mask of madnes , odbijac i oko 2 k golda
    This is bulshit ... i rly had inafe . Croatian and serbians ......... Why does serbians always have better Forum section .... Why in balkan dota Its serbian letters .... (bre, ban unban sekcije zahtevi , kapiten .... Why not SOme cro WORD ! )

Quote Originally Posted by the_qq View Post
    deny is deny I will try luck ever.

In addition to this, if you complain a little bit about some issue that has been annoying you for sometime, they are willing to send you a brand new device to solve all your problems up.

We owe it all to mr. Steve Jobs!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2