Page 278 of 336 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 5036

Thread: Chit-Chat Topic - Third Era.

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    Ye, people srsly need all terrain cyber vehicle. I so hate when i drive to downtown and come on ocean or desert. Or even worse i come on giant hole that i need to fly over. Mb black needs it coz he lives in jungle but average man srsly no.

I wouldnt change my '98 3 doors Opel Corsa for this even for free.

Quote Originally Posted by eXtasY View Post
    Ye, people srsly need all terrain cyber vehicle. I so hate when i drive to downtown and come on ocean or desert. Or even worse i come on giant hole that i need to fly over. Mb black needs it coz he lives in jungle but average man srsly no.

I wouldnt change my '98 3 doors Opel Corsa for this even for free.
    Not even if it means that you won't ever have to buy gasoline that sucks your budget and poisons the air that you breath? That car that i posted works on sunlight and water

New subject: Post your candidates for the "biggest ass on the internet" competition.

beware of the spoiler picture.
    Hidden Text click here to show
    Last edited by [RO]Claudiu; 2nd July 2012 at 01:10 PM. Reason: spoiler added
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Blog Entries

now that is a party

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

What DAFUQ!!!
    Save the dramma for your mama.

A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders to let him know the world hadn't ended.

Probably...

irl warcraft -> [url]http://www.collateralmurder.com/[/url] <- kind of puts things into perspective..
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

hola señorita
    Jiggitup

old lol?
    Hidden Text click here to show

[url]http://eurobattle-net-installer.software.informer.com/[/url]
    Description:An emulator server battle.net distributed under the license GNU. Eurobattle.net Installer is the perfect emulator for World of Warcraft (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) server, by Blizzard Entertainment.
    It emulates the functions of the original battle.net created by Blizzard , so that everyone can run their own servers.

"Liked by <insert unimportant value>,hated by <less important value>,respected by <everyone>"
    Smurf ®™

Hi all

Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    [url]http://eurobattle-net-installer.software.informer.com/[/url]
    Description:An emulator server battle.net distributed under the license GNU. Eurobattle.net Installer is the perfect emulator for World of Warcraft (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) server, by Blizzard Entertainment.
    It emulates the functions of the original battle.net created by Blizzard , so that everyone can run their own servers.
    What the hell ?

Sup Taz. how's things in Canada?
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Didn't he moved away from Canada?

:O when?
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Last year? Or was it this winter I don't recall exactly.

Heey phaNty and all, whats up? What is new here ?
    Back in staff

Page 278 of 336 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 ... LastLast