Page 227 of 336 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 5036

Thread: Chit-Chat Topic - Third Era.

Ex-Administrator
    Smurf cucks sock

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

xaxaxa nice Xfire.

even more childish then i remembered you like.
    impressive !

"Liked by <insert unimportant value>,hated by <less important value>,respected by <everyone>"
    Smurf ®™

Smurf o//
    long time huh
    (btw, I used to be lfmbstyle)

does any1 got the song "Black Man" by "Moses"?
    Jiggitup

old lol?
    Hidden Text click here to show

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Quote Originally Posted by Nobber708 View Post
    does any1 got the song "Black Man" by "Moses"?
    is that the same guy who split the red sea?
    Hidden Text click here to show

Quote Originally Posted by smurf View Post
    even more childish then i remembered you like.
    Impressive !
    lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Taz. View Post
    lol.
    lol x2
    i'm a horse

Blog Entries
    My laptop @summer feels like 90°C at fan exhaust. Putting a hand in that area burns my sking for sure, not to mention when playing some hardcore game, then I can feel it on WASD already.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Mostly when you press the keys @ 300 apm !

Honestly now my pc fails lately Idk for what reason, a friend just called me that he is repairing his pc and my best friend's is fucked up for a couple of days (restarting)

Btw, I caught a summer cold, what the hell is going on ? I'm afraid of a BSOD.
    Last edited by Marshall; 23rd June 2011 at 03:02 PM.
    Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by KonK View Post
    Smurf o//
    long time huh
    (btw, I used to be lfmbstyle)
    yo!

"Liked by <insert unimportant value>,hated by <less important value>,respected by <everyone>"
    Smurf ®™

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
    Mostly when you press the keys @ 300 apm !

Honestly now my pc fails lately Idk for what reason, a friend just called me that he is repairing his pc and my best friend's is fucked up for a couple of days (restarting)

Btw, I caught a summer cold, what the hell is going on ? I'm afraid of a BSOD.
    2 days ago it simply shut down after entering W3, so I'm kinda worried too.. it must be overheating because outside temperatures are already high and it has nothing to cool with.

@summer cold: I never understood this one (and never got it myself either) but it sucks to be you. I mean..cold in the middle of summer, wtf is that. :S

Yea can you believe it ? I went at the seaside this weekend yet again and the weather was really hot but windy! We call it tricky weather because you get really hot and undress and the next day you are fucked up. Now I'm having sort of fever and its really annoying cuz you can't really drink hot drinks in this hot times

Btw cen? a friend of mine bought a brand new notebook worth like $1.5k ! In 3-4 month it started working slower and slower. At some point he had to send it to the shop back at the warranty. After a full clean it started working perfectly. I suggest you do the same, It might make miracles
    Last edited by Marshall; 23rd June 2011 at 03:37 PM.
    Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
    Yea can you believe it ? I went at the seaside this weekend yet again and the weather was really hot but windy! We call it tricky weather because you get really hot and undress and the next day you are fucked up. Now I'm having sort of fever and its really annoying cuz you can't really drink hot drinks in this hot times

Btw cen? a friend of mine bought a brand new notebook worth like $1.5k ! In 3-4 month it started working slower and slower. At some point he had to send it to the shop back at the warranty. After a full clean it started working perfectly. I suggest you do the same, It might make miracles
    I didn't notice that it goes slower or anything similar (well, after filling HD with 400 gigs of shit it obviously goes a bit slower than new), but fan never stops and goes on crazy RPM when doing normal stuff. I can't really blame anything but summer, since I'm diying in my room right now. Even if I wanted to reformat everything it'd be kinda tricky, since windows comes as OEM w/o disc, so I'd have to make a backup or something, but if I do that I solved completely nothing becaue everything will restore back.

Don't get me wrong but try to blow it a couple of times and see what's up. You might need to clean it up a bit if it's dusty!

Page 227 of 336 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast