Page 224 of 336 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 5036

Thread: Chit-Chat Topic - Third Era.

1 000 000 unique visitors

[URL="http://s03.flagcounter.com/more/eEfa"]Yep[/URL]

bump this
    A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day! A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day!

Quote Originally Posted by Plavsha View Post
    Another morning, another beautiful day. Time to drink beer on the roof again.. This time tho, the roof of our city, a mountain top

It feels so good just to imagine that, can't wait to get to the top, sit down, you open the can of beer, looking at your city, make a tiny toast with your friends and take that first sip...
    Cock, when you'll get a job? I don't even remember how the beer looks like to be honest

Btw, I've tried to fix xpam and wanted to play some playdota.eu games instead of nerdy north but ... I've failed again with the installer... I've bought a new laptop for 1500 Euro and I can't play the only game I'm good at (at least this is what I think lol), what a facepalm xD
    Dont try to be someone on forum...

Or like Plavsha uses to say : Keep trying to be someone on forum, cause you have no chance in real life, suckers xD

HAHAHAAAHAHAHHA, gosh, really Palec you're such a fucking retard haha, I bet you're licking Justy's dog balls all day long cause it seems to me you lost some fucking manliness xDDDD

What's with the 1500 euro, brag much? Fancy job, DIRECTOR PALEC? I`ll never get a job cause there's always people like you to support the countries and their manufacture. You're just a slave to society, A LEMMING, I'm a free man

Anyhow, if XPAM doesn't work, PM Stevanek what is your current account on North, cause unlike you I can faster fix my N problems than you can solve your XPAM ones ;D

P.S. Suck my dick Palec, you cocksmoker you ;D :*

P.S.S. One of fucking best days in my life....
    Actually Justy's alone now, I'm trying to be a good bro and support her or at least making her mad with my sarcasm and help to forget about some things xD

Cock, I'm on FloydPrettyBoy on north, playing some retarded PDC games with naps ;/

Or like Plavsha uses to say : Keep trying to be someone on forum, cause you have no chance in real life, suckers xD

YES! I knew you ain't gonna send a PM to me and I knew you're gonna say your name in public. Tho, I was expecting BARTONFINK. YES, YOU HEARD IT XPAMERS, PALEC HAS A FUCKING JEW NAME FOR HIS ACCOUNT ON NORTH! ;DDDDD

Also, cockie, if Justy alone now, time for Stevan to shine? Maybe szwagier once again? Not sure how you spell it, I forgot

But I didn't forget, ssij mi pale za cukierki misiu moj Lukasze :<
    Lol, actually what's the difference between sending it via pm or in "public"? You know I talk only with you Hans in "inet world" xd

Floyd Mayweather jr is the best boxer ever! xD Szwagier is ok, gogo try to shine

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Palec View Post
    Cock, when you'll get a job? I don't even remember how the beer looks like to be honest

Btw, I've tried to fix xpam and wanted to play some playdota.eu games instead of nerdy north but ... I've failed again with the installer... I've bought a new laptop for 1500 Euro and I can't play the only game I'm good at (at least this is what I think lol), what a facepalm xD
    Mac fail much? :P

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Quote Originally Posted by Cen View Post
    Mac fail much? :P
    Hi Cen,

Actually, who normal in europe buys Mac for gaming? xD Nah.. I've bought some uber graphic card/ram sony one... North works well, but I've faced some strange error trying to install our xpam installer that I cannot fix ;/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Palec View Post
    Hi Cen,

Actually, who normal in europe buys Mac for gaming? xD Nah.. I've bought some uber graphic card/ram sony one... North works well, but I've faced some strange error trying to install our xpam installer that I cannot fix ;/
    I am guessing some strong Sony Vaio then :P

As for the installer, it won't work unless you're using version switcher, because euro is still on 1.24... 1.26 should be supported.. soon, I hope. :/

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    Only few days more! Anyone going?

Damn
    This was supposed to happen in Bucharest at new year's eve.

T4rds who completely ruined my post about xpam. Nema komentar!
    A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day! A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day!

There is only one Stevan Plavsic <4
    Save the dramma for your mama.

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    Wholy.... Sensation was damn unbelievable! I had feeling that Arena gonna explode.

Ingorsso FTW!

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Quote Originally Posted by eXtasY View Post
    Wholy.... Sensation was damn unbelievable! I had feeling that Arena gonna explode.

Ingorsso FTW!
    if you want to go to sensation
    go to the one in the netherlands
    Hidden Text click here to show

with unlimited weed and hookers? xD
    i'm a horse

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Quote Originally Posted by -KaMiKaZa- View Post
    with unlimited weed and hookers? xD
    why the fuck would you bring that with you?
    they have plenty of that in the netherlands
    Hidden Text click here to show

Page 224 of 336 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 ... LastLast