Page 284 of 336 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 334 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 5036

Thread: Chit-Chat Topic - Third Era.

You're just twisting my words because you can't understand.I said i accept both things and i don't tend to prove or disapprove that earth isn't round either that god exists i just say we aren't sure about it.No i think that everything that has been proven by human can be a mistake.Also you use the word 'proven' but it doesn't means it's proven it means it might be proven.People thought that earth was square and anyone who disapproved was said that he was a idiot but now people "proven" that it's round and after maybe someone "proves" it's square again and then people will think those who think that earth is round are idiots.I'm not saying earth is square i'm just saying it might be even though i doubt it i can't be sure

Safelist Member
    ok i won't get into anymore details with you since i keep bringing arguments and u keep to your same ideas
    +i have no idea why i was even arguing about something like this. it's not like i can change someone's concepts through the internet

and about claudiu, i may have generalized what you said but you thinking that anybody can help in understanding the universe kinda impies that everyone can understand it, which is not at all the case

Quote Originally Posted by -Decay- View Post
    and about claudiu, i may have generalized what you said but you thinking that anybody can help in understanding the universe kinda impies that everyone can understand it, which is not at all the case
    refresh my memory with a quote, what exatly did i say? i don't know what you're talking about.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Save the dramma for your mama.

Safelist Member
    you keep saying that religion should stop because that way science will improve. that's wrong, those who help science improve don't give a crap about all the religious problems

other way around, overcome fear and then the limitations( which are the effect of fear ) do not have the power to influence.
    it started from here but i kind of lost my trail of thought since it was about 4to 5 am. you believe that anybody can overcome that fear. that's not something very easy to do and the lesser minded ppl would probably go crazy if they tried to do that

'sup, I will join this, since religion is my favorite matter, first, decay, look at this:

2. claudiu are you atheist?christian?_?
    Reading your posts are probably the best thing that I ever done in this forum, keep up with them. Also, I'd love to interact with you for answers and your showing of the "red pill".

3. I agree with kingw3 about "I just know that I know nothing", you(decay) are those guys that believe in something if in the beggining of the sentence says "scientists said"/"Scientists made a study and concluded that". Also, yes, fear is what KEPT science and evolution at the bottom. Is it coincidence that this explosion on science was made at the same rate that religion lost followers? Fear is a normal feeling that happens when you are going to step in the "unknown", but CHURCH (not religion) is making people fear more and what's the purpose of making HELL and HEAVEN? I never read the Bible (neither I want to), so I don't know that much about christianity, but I totally find disgusting (but ofc at same time respecting) someone believing in stupid "facts" about religion so blind, what are their mind for? why da fuck you shouldn't use condom, is it correct to get diseases? (I heard that recently pope let ppl use condoms?) I also "love" to see (some of them are my family!) people that go to church like everyday, but in the way home they don't give a penny to a homeless, they treat their kids as dogs, and their dogs are garbage and toys, you get it..?

my sincere opinion: Religion DID do good to humanity in the early years, but with evolution it is no longer needed, people already are civilized (atleast some of them : p) without religion (canada is well-known as a peaceful country, 45% are atheists).

ps: sry for horrible english
    also, I have more more more shit to write, but I am kinda tired and need some fap.
    Last edited by Akhe; 23rd August 2012 at 03:01 AM.

phaNtom, please tell me you have a playlist with 2pac or you want to give me all your songs with him please dude!

you keep saying that religion should stop because that way science will improve.
    Yes, i said that and i'll back up my statement. The brain efficiency is influenced by nutrition( [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3ARhMPVu-A"]see the flouride water poisoning with the purpose of dumbing down the US population[/URL] ) so you see.. people can potentially be born with a different intelectual potential.

Imagine a brilliant mind coming to life, born in a severely religious family with no access to scientific information and being fed religious fiction all throuout his childhood and permanently shaping his life, being afraid to question due to the fear of going to hell. This potentially brilliant mind if provided the necessary theoretical resources and thought to use them for the good of the world could potentially be the inventor of a revolutionary concept/tool for the good of the world.

IMAGINE if Einstein would have been born in an extremist religious family and his parents would beat the crap out of him if they ever caught him reading a science book. Science would have not improved due to the lack of his tremendous contribution.

you believe that anybody can overcome that fear. that's not something very easy to do and the lesser minded ppl would probably go crazy if they tried to do that
    I like to believe that but it has been shown that fear can produce permanent damage to the mind, i won't go into details because there's too much to say involving the hormones that cause the effect of fear on the brain. They can be secreted in excess quantities and they can produce permanent damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Akhe View Post
    2. claudiu are you atheist?christian?_?
    Reading your posts are probably the best thing that I ever done in this forum, keep up with them. Also, I'd love to interact with you for answers and your showing of the "red pill".

Thanks for the compliment. I'll make a post in Serious Discussions sometimes with help on how to avoid the dangers of the flawed social system.

Oficially from religious points of view i'm categorized as "christian orthodox" but i'll never spend any money or attention on Church products. My parents tried to indoctrinate me when i was young but eventually i educated myself out of it and then i educated my parents.
    Last edited by [RO]Claudiu; 23rd August 2012 at 10:36 AM.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Safelist Member
    Imagine a brilliant mind coming to life, born in a severely religious family with no access to scientific information and being fed religious fiction all throuout his childhood and permanently shaping his life, being afraid to question due to the fear of going to hell. This potentially brilliant mind if provided the necessary theoretical resources and thought to use them for the good of the world could potentially be the inventor of a revolutionary concept/tool for the good of the world.
    it never happens like that. for an inteligent person, the more something is shoved down your throat the more you start questioning it

IMAGINE if Einstein would have been born in an extremist religious family and his parents would beat the crap out of him if they ever caught him reading a science book. Science would have not improved due to the lack of his tremendous contribution.
    einstein was badmouthed by his parents when he started going into physics once he failed it in school and yet look what he did
    'sup, I will join this, since religion is my favorite matter, first, decay, look at this:
    my point exactly

you(decay) are those guys that believe in something if in the beggining of the sentence says "scientists said"/"Scientists made a study and concluded that"
    no, i'm actually the type who wants to make research on what i read to see if it's accurate.
    Last edited by -Decay-; 23rd August 2012 at 10:56 AM.

Seriously if you got out of it Einstein wouldn't?Strong minds can prevent blockade in any meaning,also as a religious man you don't have to disallow science or at least with normal religious family(if they beat him they wouldn't be christian)

Safelist Member
    also, on the shoving up religion on someone's throat
    my father trained to be a priest(on his free time, he actually enjoys that) and my brother is pretty much the most atheist person i've ever known
    my father spent hours in his childhood trying to convince him that religion is good, did not work.

Quote Originally Posted by vks.Eternal View Post
    phaNtom, please tell me you have a playlist with 2pac or you want to give me all your songs with him please dude!
    you mean on youtube?
    Save the dramma for your mama.

it never happens like that.
    based on what facts to you exclude the possiblity?

einstein was badmouthed by his parents when he started going into physics once he failed it in school and yet look what he did
    This doesnt even remotely constitute the kind of obstacle that i described, read again:

i said: IMAGINE if Einstein would have been born in an extremist religious family and his parents would beat the crap out of him if they ever caught him reading a science book. Science would have not improved due to the lack of his tremendous contribution.

compare.
    Last edited by [RO]Claudiu; 23rd August 2012 at 02:17 PM.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Safelist Member
    well the amount of "extremist" is not as high as you described but my brother isn't as inteligent as einstein was

and i based my statement on the fact that smart people ask themselves questions everyday
    Last edited by -Decay-; 23rd August 2012 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phaNtom View Post
    you mean on youtube?
    Anywhere, it doesn't matter

Page 284 of 336 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 334 ... LastLast